Courtney

Gainesville, FL

#24 Apr 18, 2011
Im not gonna front. When I do see a black girl with a white guy the black girl looks like shes way outta his league. But that doesnt mean this iis true for all. I think white guys are cute but i prefer hispanic and black. DAMN they sexy with nice skin and big dicks!!
Daughter of the Sun

Nutley, NJ

#25 Apr 26, 2011
You people are f***ing ignorant to be hating on other races like that ( you know who you are).There are beautiful and physically unattractive people, what u ignorant call "ugly" from ALL races. Get over yourself!!! people are entitled to have their preferences. Whoever is saying that black people are ugly" and disgusting is probably fat, "ugly", mentally challenged with no self esteem!!
Daughter of the Sun

Nutley, NJ

#26 Apr 26, 2011
im not from the bronx. Bridgeport, CT
shybrotha

United States

#27 Apr 27, 2011
Sad thing is that sick twisted rick could still love then shove the type of sistas I dream and fantasize about!
Rickster

Scunthorpe, UK

#28 Jun 24, 2011
hey everyone loves chocolate, you have a lot to say on this topic. sounds to me like you are promoting yourself. anyway pride (vanity) is supposed to be a sin which would make you unattractive.

I don't care much about a persons race, if they are a nice person, i like them. finish
jas

London, Canada

#29 Jun 27, 2011
you are wrong. You met a few bad rude black and Hispanic women and you judge us all which is so wrong. there are rude people in every ace. wise up and stop being a cun$#t!
Black Women are ugly

Flint, MI

#30 Aug 8, 2011
No self respecting, decent, white man would settle for black women that will ruin their reputation and make them look unattractive like the ugly losers they are.

Black Women lead AIDs and aren't attractive, hilarious how they actually think we want them when in the real world their looked down upon as ugly.

They look like monkeys to be honest and most are fat, even black guys who want thin women for white women now.
mandy

Lake Elsinore, CA

#31 Sep 29, 2011
Sheesh theres alot of racists folks still out there...gee, I thought we left that crap back in the 50's
mandy

Lake Elsinore, CA

#32 Sep 29, 2011
Courtney wrote:
Im not gonna front. When I do see a black girl with a white guy the black girl looks like shes way outta his league. But that doesnt mean this iis true for all. I think white guys are cute but i prefer hispanic and black. DAMN they sexy with nice skin and big dicks!!
eww get some class!
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#35 Nov 19, 2011
black dude df wrote:
why is it that when a white man is with a black women the black women is 5 times as hott as the white man...look at (robin thicke,robert de niro,jessica white's boyfriend etc.....
lol
marwa

Kenner, LA

#36 Nov 23, 2011
Eww black womens are so ugly and nasty honestly,i hate the artitud they think the the best they think they pretty fuck then girls with fake hair and nasty smell then black girls always looking for problem plus they too easy,bad dreesing always showing that black ass and boot that looks so ugly and nasty,and always wering lights color eww i think a mediun skin girl is butifull tgis nice girly girl or tan is butifull not too black not too white but white and spanish girlsare so girly and othee races too but not BLACK GIRLS I HATE THE I KNOW IS NOT THEIR THROUGHT BUT STILL LIFE IS LIKE THIS
Gustavo

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

#37 Dec 2, 2011
Black women are ugly because of their wide nostrils, thick lips, protund lower jaw and dark skin.
Your dumb

Spring, TX

#38 Dec 3, 2011
Gustavo wrote:
Black women are ugly because of their wide nostrils, thick lips, protund lower jaw and dark skin.
I regret to inform you that you live in Brazil and your poor how can even afford a computer you low class Hispanic trash. Also the whit people wanted blacks they brought them from africa not the hispanic trash like your people. Please tell your cousins to go back to the other side of the border because they are draining The whites and blacks in America, using our tax money. Please and thank you
Tasha

Garland, TX

#39 Dec 18, 2011
It's always gotta be someone hurling insults at black women. I've seen a lot of ugly white men - but no matter how ugly they are they swear they are the most beautiful beings on the planet! I like my men strong and dark like my coffee - Leprechauns, hairy he-goats, reptiles, big beaked ostriches and other animalistic white specimens need NOT APPLY.
Tasha

Garland, TX

#40 Dec 18, 2011
Furthermore, nothing smells worse than a wet he-goat! When the rain hits that fur you would swear you were up in somebody's zoo. Really men of various races need to get over themselves - everybody thinks they are BETTER than black people. Talking about our features and our smell - if you have a problem w/ it just stick to your own women. It's as simple as that.
Tasha

Garland, TX

#41 Dec 18, 2011
Twisted Rick probably looks like some gecko or something. I wouldn't waste my time type jabbing with this character. Hell because it's too much venom behind his statement. Yeah rejection from females can be tough on a piglet. He probably can't get a reptile from his own species-
Flobabez

Europe

#42 Dec 30, 2011
Twisted Rick 316 wrote:
Black women, in my opinion, are hella ugly because their faces are terribly burnt. They look like burnt charcoal. In addition, black women are the butt ugliest femails on the planet because they are too damn dark. In conclusion, the main reason why I hate black women is because they're hella rude just like Hispanic women; I just wish that black women as well as hispanic women would wise up and quit hating so much, so I wouldn't have to hate them anymore.
hello you!you are just reasoning like a fool,african girls are the most beautiful girls on earth and thats why white men love them,white women are so ugly wen they get old they get wrinkles on their faces thats very ugly,so grow up and face the truth.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#43 Feb 6, 2012
I don't like their face and there pink piglet off winnie the pooh private parts. There a disaster really. And there long coyote faces *nightmares* I look in their face and want to puke. But for a pet I'd totally want a white guy. Teach it new tricks with frisbees. And as for white women you things just be happy that make up and plastic surgery doctors exist b/c if not you women would be fncked.
miu miu

UK

#45 Feb 6, 2012
i think in every race got the ugly one and the beautiful one. trying to prove that other races are uglier than yours just makes your self uneducated, stupid and uglier than ever. math teacher is a smart, handsome white man and his black wife is as lovely as chocolate. i like them both and they r happy with each other. btw, stop jerking around and trying to bring other people down just because you are already below them.

Since: Mar 12

Zambia

#46 Mar 13, 2012
Twisted Rick 316 wrote:
Black women, in my opinion, are hella ugly because their faces are terribly burnt. They look like burnt charcoal. In addition, black women are the butt ugliest femails on the planet because they are too damn dark. In conclusion, the main reason why I hate black women is because they're hella rude just like Hispanic women; I just wish that black women as well as hispanic women would wise up and quit hating so much, so I wouldn't have to hate them anymore.
that is the largest pile of crap ever what a grotesque and obviously backward thought pattern you have.
whom ever you spoke to did infact "WISE UP" if they were rude to you cause i think you deserved it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) 3 hr HarajukuDolli 10,260
Poll why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) 3 hr LolIDontHaveOne 1,053
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 14 hr mani 4,591
News LA Gang F13 Accused of Targeting Blacks (Jan '08) Thu namu myoho renge kyo 53
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) Thu tukkata 21,697
U.S.S. SANTEE LOOKING FOR CREWMATES 1942 to 194... (Oct '07) Wed AprilWatters 181
Petraeus case is an extortion (Dec '12) Apr 13 katsung47 109
More from around the web