Why white men hate seeing black men d...
Engine_77

Milton Keynes, UK

#1869 Sep 22, 2012
clean up all that trash wrote:
so leave all you comments that you want i wont read them i am done with this thread.
Why is it that when people say those exact lines u just said it always means you are too intimidated by the other person and your only way to keep from getting into a debate with that person and ending up looking even more like a fool is to run away?

Why not just wave the white flag while you're at it?

You give our race a bad name. And this is coming from a white guy.
angel

Tipp City, OH

#1870 Sep 23, 2012
ppl it is not about being black, white, asian etc. if couple fall in love with each other, they understand each other, why not let them live happily and enjoy life. i saw many couples-black woman white man, black man white woman, black man asian woman, asian boy black woman. it is not about color, all about what u have in ur heart and attitude
Anonymous

Carson, VA

#1871 Sep 26, 2012
Black men smell like cheap cologne, asian women smell like sweat, and their children are all stupid, cretins.
Jackson

Glasgow, UK

#1872 Sep 27, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Black men smell like cheap cologne, asian women smell like sweat, and their children are all stupid, cretins.
this is not true in the slightest. My wife, who is asian, was married to a black man for 16 years. Their daughter is a straight A student and their two younger kids are smart, too. I can't comment on the cheap cologne since I've never been up close and personal like that with a black man to comment. I'll have to take your word for it! lol
midnite

Washington, DC

#1873 Sep 27, 2012
Every race evolved from Africans....
SQUEAL BLK PIGGY

Fairfield, CA

#1874 Sep 27, 2012
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
this is not true in the slightest. My wife, who is asian, was married to a black man for 16 years. Their daughter is a straight A student and their two younger kids are smart, too. I can't comment on the cheap cologne since I've never been up close and personal like that with a black man to comment. I'll have to take your word for it! lol
Give it up Joe Jackson your a black man period NO ONE HERE BELIEVES YOUR FAKE LIES.. IF YOU ARE WHITE I'M BLACK!! LOLOLOLOL
Jackson

Ilford, UK

#1875 Sep 28, 2012
SQUEAL BLK PIGGY wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up Joe Jackson your a black man period NO ONE HERE BELIEVES YOUR FAKE LIES.. IF YOU ARE WHITE I'M BLACK!! LOLOLOLOL
I could be Michael Jackson - then you'd really never know if i was white or black! lol

I'm white.
Right

United States

#1876 Sep 30, 2012
The thing is that Japanese are the highest evolution of humans to date. And Africans are still running around in the dirt acting like fools. I would never be with a woman after a black man cause I am caucasian and like every other Caucasian I look at blacks as animals. They still aren't allowed In Russia to this day. Put it this way, if a dog took a shit on a plate how many times would you have to wash it to feel happy eating off that plate? Never. It's gross. DON'T FUCK YOUR WAY DOWN THE EVOLUTIONARY LADDER!:)
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#1877 Sep 30, 2012
(Ancient Eurasian people)

The term "Eurasian" is indeed a vague classification, yet it is in a certain way more appropriate than other historic definitions that are as much or perhaps more vague than this. Such is the case of various peoples that Greek historians after Herodotus gathered under the common denomination of "Scythians", even though such definition included peoples of different origins and not completely related to each other if not by sharing the same geographic area for centuries and having eventually been either allies or antagonists at different stages in history. In later times and even now, most of them are classified as "Turkic", without adding any accuracy to the classification patterns given by former historians. Let us take as an example the Hungarians: in fact, while today anthropologists would hardly consider them to be a "Turk" people, most historians do not hesitate to place the ancient Hungarians among the Turkic groups, and before the Turks appeared in history, they were simply among the Scythians. In the same way, today it would be in appearance more reasonable to consider Hungarians closer to Scottish (being both peoples fully "European") rather than to Kazakhs or Uyghurs. Back in the dawn of history, both Scots and the ancestors of Hungarians were indeed together, among those peoples commonly called "Scythians" - but the Scots have never been Turks!- how can this be possible? Of course, not all Scythians became Turks, but it is also feasible that peoples like Hungarians have never been Turks at all, and perhaps not Scythians either, and that have been erroneously included in these groups in the absence of any more accurate definition.
Therefore, with the term "Eurasian" we intend to make reference to those peoples, mainly Japhetic, that in ancient times dwelled in the area of Mesopotamia and neighbouring regions, then extended towards Anatolia, Caucasus and Central Asia, furtherly expanded towards India, China, Siberia and maybe beyond, and that in various migration waves reached Europe and settled in the regions between the Baltic Sea and the Mediterranean. So, they were "Asians" in their early history to become "Europeans" later.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#1878 Sep 30, 2012
So, they were "Asians" in their early history to become "Europeans" later.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#1879 Sep 30, 2012
When will the racial ignorance stop?
Jackson

Dundee, UK

#1880 Oct 8, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
When will the racial ignorance stop?
An example of racial ignorance is believing one race has a bigger penis than others because of its color. I don't ever see you complaining about that stereotypical ignorance. Can't have your cake and eat it!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#1881 Oct 9, 2012
Jackson get a real life. Move forward with your life.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1882 Oct 11, 2012
I grew up in a white community and was taught to respect all ethnic backgrounds and cultures. I attended a liberal arts college that taught about the importance of diversity, and how equal opportunity is a myth. And that minorities living in lower socioeconomic areas have fewer educational and work opportunities. I was also taught that social mobility essentially is a myth and rarely if ever occurs. So lets say that I was socialized to respect differences and appreciate people regardless of background, ethnicity, or beliefs.
Then I subleased a house next to a black family. They were the most annoying neighbors I have ever encountered. There children ran around unmonitored screaming and beating each-other with complete indifference from their parents. There parents got into loud screaming arguments directly in front of their children. Countless nights and morning I was woken up by the adults screaming at each-other. I literally heard things like "You don't make enough money you need to stop spending our money" "We aint even got enough diapers what the fuck mothafucka, I need to eat I need to go to Walmart". Then I moved out and a black family happens to live a door down from me in our complex. They literally have 5 people living in a 2 person college complex, I don't understand what they are doing there. Whenever I enter or leave my apartment they are smoking disgusting cigerettes on the steps and hallway area to the apartment. They have their own balcony yet they rudely smoke and crowd the door ways area. They have gotten in countless screaming matches, with no regard for their neighbors who do not have regular screaming matches. They also have loud conversations where they are speaking much louder than necessary in front of their apartment. The walls are thick and there is no reason I should be able to hear a conversation outside of my condo. In short, they don't have respect for themselves or their neighbors. They lack discipline, education, and routinely violate social norms with complete disregard for anyone around them. Why? Because they are selfish and angry without any ability to control or manage their own behavior and lives.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#1883 Oct 12, 2012
I see you're still stuck in ignorant land.

Haven't you've noticed the more people put down on black people the more we rise???

More and more races of people marrying into the black culture which gave rise to you. More asian women and men are dating and marrying into the black culture. Plus the internet is full of asian women having sex with black men at a high rate with no condom while eating his sperm for all to view. And white women too.
KIKO CHANG wrote:
I grew up in a white community and was taught to respect all ethnic backgrounds and cultures. I attended a liberal arts college that taught about the importance of diversity, and how equal opportunity is a myth. And that minorities living in lower socioeconomic areas have fewer educational and work opportunities. I was also taught that social mobility essentially is a myth and rarely if ever occurs. So lets say that I was socialized to respect differences and appreciate people regardless of background, ethnicity, or beliefs.
Then I subleased a house next to a black family. They were the most annoying neighbors I have ever encountered. There children ran around unmonitored screaming and beating each-other with complete indifference from their parents. There parents got into loud screaming arguments directly in front of their children. Countless nights and morning I was woken up by the adults screaming at each-other. I literally heard things like "You don't make enough money you need to stop spending our money" "We aint even got enough diapers what the fuck mothafucka, I need to eat I need to go to Walmart". Then I moved out and a black family happens to live a door down from me in our complex. They literally have 5 people living in a 2 person college complex, I don't understand what they are doing there. Whenever I enter or leave my apartment they are smoking disgusting cigerettes on the steps and hallway area to the apartment. They have their own balcony yet they rudely smoke and crowd the door ways area. They have gotten in countless screaming matches, with no regard for their neighbors who do not have regular screaming matches. They also have loud conversations where they are speaking much louder than necessary in front of their apartment. The walls are thick and there is no reason I should be able to hear a conversation outside of my condo. In short, they don't have respect for themselves or their neighbors. They lack discipline, education, and routinely violate social norms with complete disregard for anyone around them. Why? Because they are selfish and angry without any ability to control or manage their own behavior and lives.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#1884 Oct 12, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Indianapolis, IN

#1885 Oct 12, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
I see you're still stuck in ignorant land.
Haven't you've noticed the more people put down on black people the more we rise???
More and more races of people marrying into the black culture which gave rise to you. More asian women and men are dating and marrying into the black culture. Plus the internet is full of asian women having sex with black men at a high rate with no condom while eating his sperm for all to view. And white women too.<quoted text>
you say stuff like tht and you expect people to take you seriously. If you want people to change how they percieve black people then maybe you should first initiate the change in yourself
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#1886 Oct 14, 2012
"Percieve as you put it" as you like. I have nothing to prove to you TROLL...!
bandhook wrote:
<quoted text>
you say stuff like tht and you expect people to take you seriously. If you want people to change how they percieve black people then maybe you should first initiate the change in yourself
Crow

Buford, GA

#1887 Oct 14, 2012
Futureagent wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad you found a black women you fell inlove with bro. We arent leavin our women lol. We were just basically talkin about asian women dating black men, and the endless amout of racism.
You actually think there's alot of racism going on for blacks? You at have more positive stereotypes than any other race practically. The negative ones aren't even all to significant.
malikdafreek

Washington, DC

#1888 Oct 14, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Black men smell like cheap cologne, asian women smell like sweat, and their children are all stupid, cretins.
Yeah and white men smell like wet dogs and you molest your children that's why it's hard for a white guy's to get laid because you guy's are creeps. That's why most women are starting to choose black guys plus they want to feel safe most white guys are chumps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if your a white woman what made you fall in lov... (Jun '09) 3 hr April 14
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) Jan 14 Boogywoogy32 8,619
My wife likes young guys (Aug '10) Jan 10 Pjm 19
Guys: are you physically attracted to asian women? (Sep '08) Jan 7 Tom 223
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) Jan 7 Tom 21,739
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) Dec 30 Bdrew37 5,602
Skin Whitening Injections in Magic Potions (Jan '17) Dec 21 Samie 2
More from around the web