jon sack

Ely, UK

#3195 Jun 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Hey Johnny boy Sac azz Jackson/Lewis or whatever the name you're going by these days, Do you understand Allison's post against you???<quoted text>
Yawn!
jon sack

Ely, UK

#3196 Jun 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I've always thought this Caucasoid female star was lovely. Now she just might one day be on a nubain brothers arm!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
i doubt it - not chubby, unattractive or lacking in self-worth enough.
jon sack

Ely, UK

#3197 Jun 29, 2013
Allison Richards wrote:
Well at least you FINALLY admit that having a rational discussion with you is pointless.
Thanks for proving everyone right..
<quoted text>
darlin', if you hadn't noticed, i'm the ONLY one who offers a point of view on here. If i wasn't here, you'd only have who dat's youtube video collection for entertainment. and you know how that goes a succession of black propaganda.

so thank your lucky stars i'm here and that you have something to respond to.

apologies for no caps anywhere but couldn't be bothered with punctuation tonight - writing ghetto style! lmao
jiggtan

Pittsburgh, PA

#3198 Jun 30, 2013
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#3199 Jun 30, 2013
And yet your jealousy prevail above all here>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Are you still sucking the mamba while having a high fever that's yellow????
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
i doubt it - not chubby, unattractive or lacking in self-worth enough.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3200 Jul 2, 2013
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm English.
Now listen, chubby white trash chick, the fact that all of you mindlessly jump on any bandwagon that opposes me tells me all I need to know about all of you. Not an individual thought among the lot of you. All Who Dat's little sheep.
Baaaaa baaa baaaa! lmao
Nobody owns me - just because you say somebody outsmarts me DOES NOT mean that is the case - it's just what you WOULD LIKE to be the case.
Get it, dimwits!!!!
Bullshit! I'd have liked to think I'm the only one who debunks you every time,(nothing wrong with the occasional interaction with a moron to boost your pride in your own intelligence) but on further inspection she is right, everyone debunks you and makes you look stupid. I'm not sure if it is that we are really intelligent or just that you are really stupid? But I have to admire you, anyone who can be humiliated that often and still come back like nothing happened must have real strength of purpose. Although none of us know what your purpose is, because I don't think you really know what yours is. You just know that the Black male makes you feel insecure and you need to do something about this.
.
Does it ever occur to you that you are disgracing White men and boosting the confidence of Black men who believed in what scientific racism preaches? You don't seem very happy, and your laughs and lol's seem hollow.
jon sack

Ely, UK

#3201 Jul 2, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! I'd have liked to think I'm the only one who debunks you every time,(nothing wrong with the occasional interaction with a moron to boost your pride in your own intelligence) but on further inspection she is right, everyone debunks you and makes you look stupid. I'm not sure if it is that we are really intelligent or just that you are really stupid? But I have to admire you, anyone who can be humiliated that often and still come back like nothing happened must have real strength of purpose. Although none of us know what your purpose is, because I don't think you really know what yours is. You just know that the Black male makes you feel insecure and you need to do something about this.
.
Does it ever occur to you that you are disgracing White men and boosting the confidence of Black men who believed in what scientific racism preaches? You don't seem very happy, and your laughs and lol's seem hollow.
This is exactly what i mean - any tool who posts a reply on here thinks they have the superior opinion. Nobody has debunked me in the slightest. You think a bunch of low-grade blacks could ever in their wildest dreams get the better of me? You'd have to line up a dozen of them to get a combined IQ that matches mine.

And you think a few posts from some trashy, fat white chicks with jungle fever are really, really going to upset me in any way in the slightest?

I'm dealing with the low here (blacks) and the lowest of the low (the dumb white girls who have brainwashed into thinking it's cool to date them!)

Shaking my head at how sad it is.

“Virtue flourishes among equals”

Since: Dec 12

Gothenburg, Sweden

#3202 Jul 2, 2013
jon sack wrote:
This is exactly what i mean - any tool who posts a reply on here thinks they have the superior opinion. Nobody has debunked me in the slightest. You think a bunch of low-grade blacks could ever in their wildest dreams get the better of me? You'd have to line up a dozen of them to get a combined IQ that matches mine.
And you think a few posts from some trashy, fat white chicks with jungle fever are really, really going to upset me in any way in the slightest?
I'm dealing with the low here (blacks) and the lowest of the low (the dumb white girls who have brainwashed into thinking it's cool to date them!)
Shaking my head at how sad it is.
Hey don't forget to include in your hate list the several dumb white guys like me who visit here because i too agree with mandingo.

Its clear the whole world is against you. Maybe it isn't the varying people who are wrong but in fact YOU. Every think about that?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#3203 Jul 3, 2013
By the time you actually tell the truth, no one shall believe you since you've been lying from the start of your very first post. You're here trying to save face...lol
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what i mean - any tool who posts a reply on here thinks they have the superior opinion. Nobody has debunked me in the slightest. You think a bunch of low-grade blacks could ever in their wildest dreams get the better of me? You'd have to line up a dozen of them to get a combined IQ that matches mine.
And you think a few posts from some trashy, fat white chicks with jungle fever are really, really going to upset me in any way in the slightest?
I'm dealing with the low here (blacks) and the lowest of the low (the dumb white girls who have brainwashed into thinking it's cool to date them!)
Shaking my head at how sad it is.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#3204 Jul 3, 2013
In your face Jon Sacazz Jackson...lol
Sapientia et Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't forget to include in your hate list the several dumb white guys like me who visit here because i too agree with mandingo.
Its clear the whole world is against you. Maybe it isn't the varying people who are wrong but in fact YOU. Every think about that?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3205 Jul 3, 2013
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what i mean - any tool who posts a reply on here thinks they have the superior opinion. Nobody has debunked me in the slightest. You think a bunch of low-grade blacks could ever in their wildest dreams get the better of me? You'd have to line up a dozen of them to get a combined IQ that matches mine.
And you think a few posts from some trashy, fat white chicks with jungle fever are really, really going to upset me in any way in the slightest?
I'm dealing with the low here (blacks) and the lowest of the low (the dumb white girls who have brainwashed into thinking it's cool to date them!)
Shaking my head at how sad it is.
People are not just thinking they have the superior opinion they are illustrating it every time. Everything you say has been proven wrong or false. You tried to correct someone's English then you were demolished. This is all I see here,(you getting intellectually emasculated).

It's no good talking about IQ when you can't even illustrate a superior brain in practise. In short there is not one person here who is not now convinced of your intellectual inferiority. You are dumb Jackson, that is even why you hold most of your opinions. Go back through this thread I debunked nearly every piece of crap your prejudice and racism is based on. You are an imbecile, and your insecurity does not allow you to deal with the fact that Asian and White girls who are highly successful and not brainwashed at all choose Black men all the time.

You are bitter because you know none choose you, but you were brainwashed to believe Black men are less than you. You are angry at the world and angry at women for choosing Black guys. You wouldn't be the first White guy I have met who is going through the same trauma.
jon sack

Ely, UK

#3206 Jul 3, 2013
Sapientia et Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't forget to include in your hate list the several dumb white guys like me who visit here because i too agree with mandingo.
Its clear the whole world is against you. Maybe it isn't the varying people who are wrong but in fact YOU. Every think about that?
you're a guy? Seriously? You had "female" written all over you!!!

Who Dat is gonna be PISSED - he thought you were one of those trashy white chicks!!!
jon sack

Ely, UK

#3207 Jul 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
In your face Jon Sacazz Jackson...lol<quoted text>
Yeah, in my face on an anonymous forum!!! Dude, you're so stupid.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3208 Jul 3, 2013
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, in my face on an anonymous forum!!! Dude, you're so stupid.
Go to sleep fool.
jon sack

Ely, UK

#3209 Jul 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
People are not just thinking they have the superior opinion they are illustrating it every time. Everything you say has been proven wrong or false. You tried to correct someone's English then you were demolished. This is all I see here,(you getting intellectually emasculated).
It's no good talking about IQ when you can't even illustrate a superior brain in practise. In short there is not one person here who is not now convinced of your intellectual inferiority. You are dumb Jackson, that is even why you hold most of your opinions. Go back through this thread I debunked nearly every piece of crap your prejudice and racism is based on. You are an imbecile, and your insecurity does not allow you to deal with the fact that Asian and White girls who are highly successful and not brainwashed at all choose Black men all the time.
You are bitter because you know none choose you, but you were brainwashed to believe Black men are less than you. You are angry at the world and angry at women for choosing Black guys. You wouldn't be the first White guy I have met who is going through the same trauma.
Demolished?? The guy had no clue what he was talking about. And he hasn't been back. Says something.

Look, here's a lesson. Just because somebody on here offers a different viewpoint, DOES NOT necessarily mean they are correct.

Additionally, Asian women hardly ever choose black men. You are the lowest in the pecking order as far as they are concerned. You can keep telling yourself differently if it makes you feel better but you are just in denial.

I was in London the whole weekend. Didn't see one black guy with an Asian girl the whole time. Black guys with slutty looking white girls and dumpy white girls, sure, but no Asians.

They are too smart to be brainwashed like the white girls have been.

Nobody really wants the average black man. Sure, if you look like Denzel Washington you'll be fine. Otherwise, forget it.

The black race will never make anything of itself. Too retarded.
jon sack

Ely, UK

#3210 Jul 3, 2013
Blacks every day should look to the heavens and thank the Lord for white people. If it wasn't for us, they'd still be running around the jungle throwing spears at each other. Wait, there's plenty still doing that. Shaking my head at the sadness of it all!:)
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#3211 Jul 3, 2013
Jackson, you're wayyyyyy over the top with how many Asian women who's in relationships with black men. We don't care about the amount. It's insecure white guys with extreme Asian fever as yourself who cares that much. Listen, puzzy is puzzy. Once again, black men are lovers of all races and cultures.

Had I been married to an African American woman instead of Japanese, I would have loved her the same if her heart were as kind as my current wife! It bothers you now "ONE" black man is with an asian woman. Asian women don' need you to go around feeling sorry for her, they hate that weak shyit.

Dude, get a real life.
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Demolished?? The guy had no clue what he was talking about. And he hasn't been back. Says something.
Look, here's a lesson. Just because somebody on here offers a different viewpoint, DOES NOT necessarily mean they are correct.
Additionally, Asian women hardly ever choose black men. You are the lowest in the pecking order as far as they are concerned. You can keep telling yourself differently if it makes you feel better but you are just in denial.
I was in London the whole weekend. Didn't see one black guy with an Asian girl the whole time. Black guys with slutty looking white girls and dumpy white girls, sure, but no Asians.
They are too smart to be brainwashed like the white girls have been.
Nobody really wants the average black man. Sure, if you look like Denzel Washington you'll be fine. Otherwise, forget it.
The black race will never make anything of itself. Too retarded.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#3212 Jul 3, 2013
In other words, if black people hadn't left Africa, there wouldn't be people who look like you right???

Now follow the trail of the Nubian moors and the accent black Egyptians. Remember them, the African who Caucasian tried to erase?

Jackson, your talking points constantly overlapping due to " NO" new topics from you. You're a year in the hole and falling further behind. You're posting for the sake of being in or grace. You are a well learned man due to our teaching! If you're ever revealed publicly, the only people who would have anything to do with you most definitely be "Nazi and the dying KKK"
jon sack wrote:
Blacks every day should look to the heavens and thank the Lord for white people. If it wasn't for us, they'd still be running around the jungle throwing spears at each other. Wait, there's plenty still doing that. Shaking my head at the sadness of it all!:)
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#3213 Jul 3, 2013
With all that superior talk from him he' putting out there, whit men arrive back home with a black man penis in his mouth before e let his woman sit on it. SOME PRIDE!
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
People are not just thinking they have the superior opinion they are illustrating it every time. Everything you say has been proven wrong or false. You tried to correct someone's English then you were demolished. This is all I see here,(you getting intellectually emasculated).
It's no good talking about IQ when you can't even illustrate a superior brain in practise. In short there is not one person here who is not now convinced of your intellectual inferiority. You are dumb Jackson, that is even why you hold most of your opinions. Go back through this thread I debunked nearly every piece of crap your prejudice and racism is based on. You are an imbecile, and your insecurity does not allow you to deal with the fact that Asian and White girls who are highly successful and not brainwashed at all choose Black men all the time.
You are bitter because you know none choose you, but you were brainwashed to believe Black men are less than you. You are angry at the world and angry at women for choosing Black guys. You wouldn't be the first White guy I have met who is going through the same trauma.
Art

Pittsburgh, PA

#3214 Jul 5, 2013
GeorgeChan wrote:
<quoted text>
No retard. More and more white women (mainly North American) are going for blacks because they are sexually open.
In other words, black men are rumored to have "big penises", and certain white girls (due to being sexually open), need god damned foot longs for their saggy VJ's.
White men (and Chinese men) hate seeing black men dating Asian women because of the stereotype that black men can offer nothing more but their dicks. How many black men are like Obama or Jordan? Not very many.
In Chinese culture, money, education and wealth is valued. So is bloodline and tradition. Any man that is not educated and wealthy is blacklisted. Any man that does not have a strong sense of human morals are blacklisted Men without strong family responsibility are blacklisted. Men who are not Chinese are blacklisted. This is true for many traditional Chinese families.
So frankly, why do MOST men in general hate seeing black men dating Asian women? It's because Asian women (Chinese, Korean, Japanese), are known for their loyalty and independence. They are very desirable women, due to their traditional values and good looks.
Black men are the exact opposite of that. Many men feel angry because the black stereotypes seem to "corrupt" the stereotypical good, pure and innocent Chinese/Korean/Japanese woman.
And let's put it this way. Who Dat. What do you have to offer for an Asian (say Chinese) woman wanting to be your wife. Your answer: "MA FOOTLONG PENIS" and a bucket of KFC. Maybe some bling.
I intend to offer my family money and happiness. I intend to send my children to private schools and hire tutors. I currently have 2 properties and am saving up (at least $500k in cash) before I get married. And I have my 6" Penis to offer.
This is why.
.......What a load of crap!!! Did you like lose you woman to a Black Man or something? I am multiracial (including Black) and my wife is Asian. We have been together for 10 years and have 3 children together. I have provided everything for my Asian wife: houses, cars, education, vacations, helping her family back home, helped her get custody of her other child, payed off her debt and so much more. You are ignorant dude! Plain and simple!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 5 hr Proud Sikh-Canadian 4,611
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) 5 hr WTF COPART 398
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) 13 hr binladin 142
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Sat M3RCY 202
Petraeus case is an extortion (Dec '12) Fri katsung47 111
My American nightmare (Jan '13) Fri katsung47 136
Dam Flood Most Costly Disaster Since Hurricane ... Apr 23 detectivegeneral154 1
More from around the web