Why white men hate seeing black men dating asian women?

Posted in the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum

Comments (Page 135)

Showing posts 2,681 - 2,700 of3,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2823
Apr 23, 2013
 
Jackson you're spending "WAY" to much time worrying about asian women and who they choose for their lovers. You keep playing the numbers card of how many don't date black men.

And I see it a lot, white men have no problem having sex after black men have had a woman, even he has givin his "OWN TROPHY WIFE" FOR BLACK MEN TO F*UCK. You yourself admitted that happens often with white men in one of your post.

Once again, black men aren't worried which race of women to love when there are a plethora of women on earth. Be it white, black, asian, indian or whatever the culture or race. He/we shall love them all. Black men don't put any other culture of women in a generl sense above the next.

You're here hoping to cause problems for black and asian but you'll continue to fail since failure is your life long trait!
Jo Snack

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2824
Apr 23, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
And I see it a lot, white men have no problem having sex after black men have had a woman, even he has givin his "OWN TROPHY WIFE" FOR BLACK MEN TO F*UCK. You yourself admitted that happens often with white men in one of your post.
yup - strange white couples playing out the "savage jungle negro" fantasy. If your brains were in your head instead of in your chopper, you'd realise how degrading that is for the black male - used as a sexual plaything for an hour then sent away.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2825
Apr 24, 2013
 
Jackson, can't we apply same sexual fantasy to your admittance of "F*CKING" your imaginary wife in the azz for fun then return to us as strangers and all the world for witnessing you twistedly gloat about her "SQUEALING"

What other man here have stooped to such low level about someone they love and or share their lives with?

OH, that's "WHITE ENTITLEMENT" forgive me for forgetting that...lol
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
yup - strange white couples playing out the "savage jungle negro" fantasy. If your brains were in your head instead of in your chopper, you'd realise how degrading that is for the black male - used as a sexual plaything for an hour then sent away.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2826
Apr 24, 2013
 
Let's take another look:

Caucasian men are dating and marrying women strait from a "FOR SALE SEX PARLOR SHOP" where "ALL men have had his way with her, including black men if I may add...lol

Then there are the caucasian men who are dating or marrying black women. Now, can we testify those women were virgins, ORRRRRRRRRRR, 100% OF THEM HAVE HAD SEX WITH BLACK MEN!!!

Excuse me, can I get a witness???

Laughing-my-f*cking-azz- off...lol

Dude, you're a fool.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2827
Apr 24, 2013
 
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
lol there aren't enough Asian women with black men to get even the slightest bit jealous. And the Asian women who DO get with black men, well, I've seen some of them and they make Princess Beanie look hot! lmao
"lol there aren't enough Asian women with black men to get even the slightest bit jealous"

Meaning this is some sort of competition in your mind and if even more Asian women started going out with Black men you would become insane with jealousy and rage!?

It's amazing to see someone who see's life the way you do! I can't even imagine anyone sitting at home being angry about how many Asian women go out with White men!!! You are mentally ill, with no life. I'm starting to get the impression you were born with some disability or deformity that makes you hate yourself. You pick on a group then try to vent on them all the hate you have for yourself.

Why are you so angry at Princess Beanie? You are acting like she has betrayed you! Do you feel weary of you losing what you think is the White man's last frontier?

Why are you harassing a girl like that you frigging coward? Get a backbone you ugly old ass-hole. You are a bully, a coward, a self hater and the most despicable piece of vermin many have ever encountered

On one had I do pity you on the other I can see you deserve to be as bitter as you are. I can see your face turning bright red every time you see a happy Asian girl with a Black man. You are pathetic.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2828
Apr 24, 2013
 
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
yup - strange white couples playing out the "savage jungle negro" fantasy. If your brains were in your head instead of in your chopper, you'd realise how degrading that is for the black male - used as a sexual plaything for an hour then sent away.
You'd be surprised; with humans you can always expect to find good where you were conditioned to think there is only bad,(this also works vice versa). Ever heard the term "Noble savage"? You can also find enough 'straight up' savagery, depraved, homicidal and genocidal behaviour in rich so called cultured men who wear suits. That is a fact you immature nitwit

Anyway you contradict yourself, no one is angrier about there being what you call myths about a Black mans girth, than you. I don't feel degraded at all by the scenario you depict. I'd feel degraded if a Black girl said she views me as a savage and wants to play out a White gentleman fantasy!! Ha ha! Because consider, a sexual attraction may be one groups first understanding of another. Muslims have a saying, it doesn't matter why you came to the mosque only that you came.

One of the earliest reasons in human evolution a man was attracted to a woman (and vice versa) was the perception of strength, vitality, masculinity, beauty & femininity (aesthetics and perception). While that may leave some wanting more from a partner when/if this initial perception wears off, we can't focus solely on relationships that fail. Specially when these dynamics apply to everyone not just Black, White or other racial combos. What I mean is, yes, an attraction to a male/female may start as just sexual, but soon as they are in bed together that is where a relationship can build from.

There are all kinds of meaningful campaigns and crusades you can take up; I.e., save the children, end poverty, end exploitation of indigenous people by huge capitalistic multinationals. End world hunger, these are powerful men causing all these problems and imbalances; But cowardly retard that you are seems to have chosen an easy target, "ATTACK THE BLACK MALE" This is your personal crusade.

You're a parody! You'd have us believe you're the sensible one!

Give it up Ball-sack you are making a fool of yourself.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2829
Apr 24, 2013
 
And after he read your post Mandingo. Jackson need ro read this one more time...lol
Who Dat wrote:
Let's take another look:
Caucasian men are dating and marrying women strait from a "FOR SALE SEX PARLOR SHOP" where "ALL men have had his way with her, including black men if I may add...lol
Then there are the caucasian men who are dating or marrying black women. Now, can we testify those women were virgins, ORRRRRRRRRRR, 100% OF THEM HAVE HAD SEX WITH BLACK MEN!!!
Excuse me, can I get a witness???
Laughing-my-f*cking-azz- off...lol
Dude, you're a fool.
Jo Snack

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2830
Apr 24, 2013
 
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be surprised; with humans you can always expect to find good where you were conditioned to think there is only bad,(this also works vice versa). Ever heard the term "Noble savage"? You can also find enough 'straight up' savagery, depraved, homicidal and genocidal behaviour in rich so called cultured men who wear suits. That is a fact you immature nitwit
Anyway you contradict yourself, no one is angrier about there being what you call myths about a Black mans girth, than you. I don't feel degraded at all by the scenario you depict. I'd feel degraded if a Black girl said she views me as a savage and wants to play out a White gentleman fantasy!! Ha ha! Because consider, a sexual attraction may be one groups first understanding of another. Muslims have a saying, it doesn't matter why you came to the mosque only that you came.
One of the earliest reasons in human evolution a man was attracted to a woman (and vice versa) was the perception of strength, vitality, masculinity, beauty & femininity (aesthetics and perception). While that may leave some wanting more from a partner when/if this initial perception wears off, we can't focus solely on relationships that fail. Specially when these dynamics apply to everyone not just Black, White or other racial combos. What I mean is, yes, an attraction to a male/female may start as just sexual, but soon as they are in bed together that is where a relationship can build from.
There are all kinds of meaningful campaigns and crusades you can take up; I.e., save the children, end poverty, end exploitation of indigenous people by huge capitalistic multinationals. End world hunger, these are powerful men causing all these problems and imbalances; But cowardly retard that you are seems to have chosen an easy target, "ATTACK THE BLACK MALE" This is your personal crusade.
You're a parody! You'd have us believe you're the sensible one!
Give it up Ball-sack you are making a fool of yourself.
i didn't expect you to understand.
Jo Snack

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2831
Apr 24, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
Let's take another look:
Caucasian men are dating and marrying women strait from a "FOR SALE SEX PARLOR SHOP" where "ALL men have had his way with her, including black men if I may add...lol
Then there are the caucasian men who are dating or marrying black women. Now, can we testify those women were virgins, ORRRRRRRRRRR, 100% OF THEM HAVE HAD SEX WITH BLACK MEN!!!
Excuse me, can I get a witness???
Laughing-my-f*cking-azz- off...lol
Dude, you're a fool.
lol - that may be some Caucasian men, but not me. Sad that the black man has to use one of those parlors to actually get with an Asian girl. Is that where you met Mrs. WhoDat? lmao
Jo Snack

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2832
Apr 24, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
Jackson, can't we apply same sexual fantasy to your admittance of "F*CKING" your imaginary wife in the azz for fun then return to us as strangers and all the world for witnessing you twistedly gloat about her "SQUEALING"
What other man here have stooped to such low level about someone they love and or share their lives with?
OH, that's "WHITE ENTITLEMENT" forgive me for forgetting that...lol<quoted text>
If I want to f*ck my wife in the ass, that's up to me. I'm not bringing in a "fantasy" woman, banging her to fulfil a sexual urge and then sending her away so i can go back to being with my wife, am I. That's what those screwed up white couples are doing. They are sayig, "Oooh, let's bring a black man in to the bedroom, isn't that all taboo and we can get off on the thrill of having a savage, uncivilized jungle negro." Once that fantasy is fulfilled, the black man gets dispatched away and the couple goes back to their "normal" life. The black man is viewed as nothing more than a sexual toy, not regarded highly enough to have a regular relationship with.

That's why, as a black man, I thought you would have an issue with this - because it goes against everything you want for your race - to be viewed equally and treated equally to white.

How can this ever happen if people just think of you as a bit of fun for an hour? Please explain.

My God, this might be the first rational conversation we're having here. Try not to spoil it!:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2833
Apr 24, 2013
 
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't expect you to understand.
I did understand just that you are too stupid to comprehend the answer, it's above your intellectual capacity.

As for the comment on Black men and Asian women, please dude, White men use those same prostitutes fool.

"They are sayig, "Oooh, let's bring a black man in to the bedroom, isn't that all taboo and we can get off on the thrill of having a savage, uncivilized jungle negro." Once that fantasy is fulfilled, the black man gets dispatched away and the couple goes back to their "normal" life. The black man is viewed as nothing more than a sexual toy, not regarded highly enough to have a regular relationship with"

In all honesty the detail you go into suggests that this is something you have done, lmao! How the hell did you know exactly what these couples do how they feel, who the Black guy is? You are digging a hole for yourself you know.

The funny thing is on one hand you say an element of what is believed about the Black man is a lie, the next minute you admit that some sick White couples do live out fantasies like this. Do you really think they would do it with men who for instance were rumoured to have small dicks?

You contradict yourself every second.
Jo Snack

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2834
Apr 24, 2013
 
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is on one hand you say an element of what is believed about the Black man is a lie, the next minute you admit that some sick White couples do live out fantasies like this. Do you really think they would do it with men who for instance were rumoured to have small dicks?
You contradict yourself every second.
there's no doubting that some people do buy into stereotypes because they are very powerful - you should know that!!!

I'm lucky - I'm a white guy. I know that if a woman wants me, she wants me because of who I am, not maybe because she's curious or wants to fulfill some fantasy. I know that she's not gonna send me home afterwards while she goes back to the man she really loves.

Such a shame black men allow themselves to get used like that. No wonder nobody respects you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2836
Apr 24, 2013
 
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no doubting that some people do buy into stereotypes because they are very powerful
"there's no doubting that some people do buy into stereotypes because they are very powerful - you should know that!!!"

You don't think people have had enough time to see if the stereotypes are true or not? Why is this fantasy or fetish as alive today as it was over 300 years ago?

"I'm lucky - I'm a white guy. I know that if a woman wants me, she wants me because of who I am, not maybe because she's curious or wants to fulfill some fantasy"

I don't think being a White guy has made you anymore intelligent or less insecure than you are. Being White seems to have made you dumber and oblivious to the fact we can all see how dumb you are. As a Black guy I know exactly what women want from me, do not waste your time on this just keep trying to remember we are individuals there is not a universal rule on how all Black guys think or experience things.

It works both ways. A girl can go with you because she thinks you represent something you do not,(stability money and power) In fact when you say they want a White guy it doesn't seem to me any of you are being looked at as individuals either, only for what they think you represent. MANY ARE DISAPPOINTED. What do you represent? You represent guys who go on websites attacking Black men,(rather sad) I'm pretty sure no woman wants that.

I've no problem with SOME girls coming to me because she is curious then discovering she actually likes me as a person to. Blacks are only human like everyone else. And not all girls see colour regardless of what you may think.

I'd question how much love a woman has for a man if she can sleep with another man while she is with him. I'd not be with that kind of woman! I actually pity a White guy who is with a woman like that. In short if one my pals were with a woman like that I'd ask him to dump her.

Lmao! I know plenty WHITE men who allow themselves to be used just for the thrill. The dominatrix greatest customer is the White male.

You aren't considering that Black men into this are fulfilling their fantasies too. Or you think every Black man would agree to do this? You seem to think you know what goes on but you don't and are qite dumb. You see everything from a White racist perspective which already clouds your judgment and perception of the world. You are insane if you think all Black men want to be with that kind of woman. Sex is sex and most men love no-strings-attached liaisons.
Jo Snack

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2837
Apr 25, 2013
 
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Black guy I know exactly what women want from me.

I've no problem with SOME girls coming to me because she is curious then discovering she actually likes me as a person to. Blacks are only human like everyone else. And not all girls see colour regardless of what you may think.

I'd question how much love a woman has for a man if she can sleep with another man while she is with him. I'd not be with that kind of woman! I actually pity a White guy who is with a woman like that. In short if one my pals were with a woman like that I'd ask him to dump her.
Lmao! I know plenty WHITE men who allow themselves to be used just for the thrill. The dominatrix greatest customer is the White male.
You aren't considering that Black men into this are fulfilling their fantasies too. Or you think every Black man would agree to do this?
As a Black guy I know exactly what women want from me. which is what???

what type of woman approaches a guy because she's curious? Seriously - not the high quality type. Likewise, what type of guy chases after Asian women because of a stereotype - not the one worth having as a husband.

re the dominatrix thing - i hear ya and agree. probably is white guys subconsciously suppressing their guilt about being the alpha in society.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2838
Apr 25, 2013
 
Jackson! If You really really believed all that bullshiyt you keep repeating, and you're such a happy and secure rich white man. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?????

Everybody from white, black and asian are against you and what you stand for. You're not making progress dude. You go from on extreme lie to another. There's no pride in you!

You have stated in several post nothing or nobody here are accurate. But it was you and only you who have made that statement. Therefore, you have "no, none, zero, nil credibility here from your mouth to posts.

Dude, you are twisted even if you're standing close by laughing. It's black men here who has proven what is rightous and or correct. You're little more than a thorn under our feet!
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
If I want to f*ck my wife in the ass, that's up to me. I'm not bringing in a "fantasy" woman, banging her to fulfil a sexual urge and then sending her away so i can go back to being with my wife, am I. That's what those screwed up white couples are doing. They are sayig, "Oooh, let's bring a black man in to the bedroom, isn't that all taboo and we can get off on the thrill of having a savage, uncivilized jungle negro." Once that fantasy is fulfilled, the black man gets dispatched away and the couple goes back to their "normal" life. The black man is viewed as nothing more than a sexual toy, not regarded highly enough to have a regular relationship with.
That's why, as a black man, I thought you would have an issue with this - because it goes against everything you want for your race - to be viewed equally and treated equally to white.
How can this ever happen if people just think of you as a bit of fun for an hour? Please explain.
My God, this might be the first rational conversation we're having here. Try not to spoil it!:)
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2839
Apr 25, 2013
 
Mandingo, it's no use dealing with Jackson. He' is an alien lost in his own world. No friends, no peace, no love, no family and not much of anything.
Now what he does have is, hatred. He's not happy and he needs company to release that anger. My goodness, if all caucasian people was like him this world would stay at war!

I don't feel sorry for him, I feel sorry for his culture. But, nevertheless, I know there are wonderful white men who are of sane mind unlike or resident troll.

He will die a pathetic death. At this point he is dead. Dead man walking!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2840
Apr 25, 2013
 
Amazing, you can take the most intelligent individual per say, yet that person can't make sense to anyone.

Then, take an individual who makes their point simple, and that person intelligence is more intellectually has a better manifestation.

There are people in life who only speak loud nonesense just to hear their own voices.
Soemetimes it's better to be seen and not heard.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2841
Apr 25, 2013
 
Arguing with a "HABITUAL LIAR" Is "FUTILE"
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2842
Apr 25, 2013
 

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2843
Apr 25, 2013
 
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Black guy I know exactly what women want from me. which is what???
what type of woman approaches a guy because she's curious? Seriously - not the high quality type. Likewise, what type of guy chases after Asian women because of a stereotype - not the one worth having as a husband.
re the dominatrix thing - i hear ya and agree. probably is white guys subconsciously suppressing their guilt about being the alpha in society.
"what type of woman approaches a guy because she's curious? Seriously - not the high quality type"

You can quote me on this every woman who approaches a man regardless of race is curious and wants to know more. She wants to satisfy that curiosity. otherwise explained that curiosity translates as attraction in whatever form it takes.

"Likewise, what type of guy chases after Asian women because of a stereotype - not the one worth having as a husband"

Lmao! You want Asian girls to judge BLACK guys on racist stereotypes of black guys you spout and now you complain about stereotypes, make your mind up.

"re the dominatrix thing - i hear ya and agree. probably is white guys subconsciously suppressing their guilt about being the alpha in society"

You constantly move the goal posts for diffrenet groups, White guys do it because they are guilty of being the alpha, yet the Black man does not think the White man can't even service his own female so he has to call on the services of a Black man. You don't think the argument can go both ways?

Also when you say alpha! What the hell are you on about? White men as a group were never alphas. Nor are you who had to settle with a woman with two kids from another man.

Alphas exist in every group. The alpha in the White race are not carrying morons like you so give over you stupid shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,681 - 2,700 of3,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum right now

Search the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Mexican mafia is pushing their families way... (Nov '07) 2 hr shaun 135
Guys getting piercing IS IT COOL OR IS IT GAY w... (Jan '09) 4 hr Josh47 34
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 7 hr Gold 4,071
Bush Thanks Osama bin Laden for Giving Him a Se... (Mar '06) 14 hr swedenforever 5
Rumsfeld Needs to Go: Retired Generals Tell Con... (Sep '06) Sun swedenforever 2
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) Apr 20 Dutchguy 8,345
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Apr 20 Florence 167
•••
•••
•••
•••