Comments
2,661 - 2,680 of 3,206 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2014
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2801 Apr 23, 2013
I guess this is part of that security...

Alpha can't do no wrong right

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-cl...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2802 Apr 23, 2013
These are the type of people alpha kill then act normal thinking nothing of it.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/dancer-l...

ENTITLEMENT I GUESS IT'S CALLED:
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2803 Apr 23, 2013
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2804 Apr 23, 2013
One last thing before I go.

If black men is so bad, WHY IN THE HELL does white men bring there trophy women to black men to f*ck?

And why do caucasian men get many of their asian trophy women fron sex shops after all men have had her? That shiyt happens all the time here.

It's mind boggling even more after listening and or reading Jackson posts.

White women on the internet f*ucking animals and white men on the internet f*cking blowup dolls!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2805 Apr 23, 2013
{their}
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2807 Apr 23, 2013
Oh, before I forget, ole Jackazz Jackson proclain one of many of his lies, he's here to learn from black men how to raise kids.

Now where are all the questions on how to raise children from him???

You guys be the judge.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2809 Apr 23, 2013
Worst Mass Murderers in History:

http://www.paranormalknowledge.com/articles/w...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2810 Apr 23, 2013
Once again ole Jackson proved this topic right. Why guys who look like him are jealous of black men with asian women.
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
oh here's the asian slut again - the black sheep of the family, the one laughed at and ridiculed behind her back because she can only get black guys! lmao
Jo Snack

UK

#2811 Apr 23, 2013
I love the venom! More please.
B0ldiZsaR

Hungary

#2812 Apr 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I guess this is part of that security...
Alpha can't do no wrong right
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-cl...
I was reading this after seeing it on tv here. tragic. young boys are very impressionable and will do evil things without realising until its too late. his life is over. they need to do something to educate so it will be less likely they grow up to be potential evils. thank you for sharing.
Jen-ling

Ipoh, Malaysia

#2813 Apr 23, 2013
Carol Zhou wrote:
i came to the same conclusion
<quoted text>
Yea way too clingy and not sure of himself. That's what i felt. The kid is very scared of black peeps and not confident in his skin at all
Jen-ling

Ipoh, Malaysia

#2814 Apr 23, 2013
Carol Zhou wrote:
i came to the same conclusion
Yea he's way too clingy and not sure of himself 4 sure. That's what i felt. The kid is very scared of black peeps and not confident in his skin at all.
Jo Snack

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2815 Apr 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Once again ole Jackson proved this topic right. Why guys who look like him are jealous of black men with asian women.<quoted text>
lol there aren't enough Asian women with black men to get even the slightest bit jealous. And the Asian women who DO get with black men, well, I've seen some of them and they make Princess Beanie look hot! lmao
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2817 Apr 23, 2013
Jackson, so caucasian me are the best choice for asian women right? Think about how this make you look with your "SOCIOPATH" thinking!

You admitted 'NO WHITE MAN" would want a woman who have been with a black man because of his "LARGE DONKEY PENIS" But yet you claim to have married an asian woman who have blasian kids.

You've stated here on topix you stick your fake wife, anyways, you stick her in her azz just to hear her " SQUEAL" then proceed to share ths cruel adventure with the world by posting it on the internet. You're twisted!

Then you proclaim you and your so-called wife joked her blasian kids can't learn properly because of then having black genes or negro genes kicking in.

Now ask yourself, are you sure you want to keep pathetic ranting of lies alive.

Like I said, jealousy and insecurity is at hand.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2818 Apr 23, 2013
correction above are "caucasian men" what ur claiming the bes for asian women.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2819 Apr 23, 2013
Are you contradicting yourself once again Jackson?
It appears as if one asian woman is to much for your insecurities if her heart desires a black man, you get down right nasty and call her a slut!

Furthermore, I don't see the black ex husband of your fake wife on the internet bashing or causing shame to her and her kids as you have done.
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
lol there aren't enough Asian women with black men to get even the slightest bit jealous. And the Asian women who DO get with black men, well, I've seen some of them and they make Princess Beanie look hot! lmao
Jo Snack

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2820 Apr 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Jackson, so caucasian me are the best choice for asian women right? Think about how this make you look with your "SOCIOPATH" thinking!
You admitted 'NO WHITE MAN" would want a woman who have been with a black man because of his "LARGE DONKEY PENIS" But yet you claim to have married an asian woman who have blasian kids.
You've stated here on topix you stick your fake wife, anyways, you stick her in her azz just to hear her " SQUEAL" then proceed to share ths cruel adventure with the world by posting it on the internet. You're twisted!
Then you proclaim you and your so-called wife joked her blasian kids can't learn properly because of then having black genes or negro genes kicking in.
Now ask yourself, are you sure you want to keep pathetic ranting of lies alive.
Like I said, jealousy and insecurity is at hand.
Dude, you've posted this same comment, what, 20 times now. Nobody here cares if i poke my wife in the ass, in the ear, up her nostril (although it wouldn't fit there, but maybe yours would!)

It's true, though, NOBODY wants a woman after she's been with a black man. It's universally known that any woman who does that has demonstrated poor decision making and is therefore not worthy of dating.

In fact, a friend of explains it perfectly. He said, "One of the rarest things you will see is a woman who has her shit together in the slightest dating a black man."

And in all honesty, that is so true. Any woman who has her act together is not dating 'groids - she's smart enough and self-assured enough to be dating white men. Those with self-esteem issues and those who are, let's say, a little more rotund and generously proportioned, will tend to gravitate to black men for attention.

So having said that, aren't there any dumpy white chicks for you to chase?
Jo Snack

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2821 Apr 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Are you contradicting yourself once again Jackson?
It appears as if one asian woman is to much for your insecurities if her heart desires a black man, you get down right nasty and call her a slut!
Furthermore, I don't see the black ex husband of your fake wife on the internet bashing or causing shame to her and her kids as you have done.<quoted text>
what intelligent asian girl in her right mind, given all the good choices available to her, would want to date a black guy. beyond me, but takes all sorts, i guess.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2822 Apr 23, 2013
WOW! you're contradicting ranting is relentless. You're not of sane mind dude.

You keep saying nobody, but yet you claim you have. are you not comprehending your own words?

You continue to bash black men for not being in respectful worldly position but, here you are with as ole alpha with the most disrespect for your entire race.

One lie after the next doesn't help your racist jealous cause...lol
Jo Snack wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you've posted this same comment, what, 20 times now. Nobody here cares if i poke my wife in the ass, in the ear, up her nostril (although it wouldn't fit there, but maybe yours would!)
It's true, though, NOBODY wants a woman after she's been with a black man. It's universally known that any woman who does that has demonstrated poor decision making and is therefore not worthy of dating.
In fact, a friend of explains it perfectly. He said, "One of the rarest things you will see is a woman who has her shit together in the slightest dating a black man."
And in all honesty, that is so true. Any woman who has her act together is not dating 'groids - she's smart enough and self-assured enough to be dating white men. Those with self-esteem issues and those who are, let's say, a little more rotund and generously proportioned, will tend to gravitate to black men for attention.
So having said that, aren't there any dumpy white chicks for you to chase?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2823 Apr 23, 2013
Jackson you're spending "WAY" to much time worrying about asian women and who they choose for their lovers. You keep playing the numbers card of how many don't date black men.

And I see it a lot, white men have no problem having sex after black men have had a woman, even he has givin his "OWN TROPHY WIFE" FOR BLACK MEN TO F*UCK. You yourself admitted that happens often with white men in one of your post.

Once again, black men aren't worried which race of women to love when there are a plethora of women on earth. Be it white, black, asian, indian or whatever the culture or race. He/we shall love them all. Black men don't put any other culture of women in a generl sense above the next.

You're here hoping to cause problems for black and asian but you'll continue to fail since failure is your life long trait!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 10 hr Aakash Singh 4,255
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) 20 hr PurpleVelvet 21,614
New way to Make Money Receive Text Messages (Nov '11) Sun david Washington 3
Home Office Charles Farr MOD Sir Fank Cooper Si... Sun Stuart Furness 1
Why Do White Women Love Black Men? (Sep '08) Aug 29 james 2,285
US Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israel's Gaz... (Jul '06) Aug 28 James 314
Does a new adult fetish/kink social network lik... (Mar '11) Aug 28 KinkyGuy 3
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Aug 26 david 354
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) Aug 4 Tammy 5,522
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Top Stories in the Blogosphere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••