Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2566 Mar 25, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=226s
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2567 Mar 25, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=165s
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2568 Mar 25, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=170s
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2569 Mar 25, 2013
All that racist bullshit about race, and white guys still love those sistas. Kind od funny too....lol

If two people love one another whatever the race is, go for it.

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=251s
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2570 Mar 25, 2013
Jon Sack

Dunfermline, UK

#2571 Mar 25, 2013
Kell CreamPuff CutePlex wrote:
My boyfriend is black (from Ghana)and he is the love of my life. I am South Korean and we met up by chance and moved here for a great job opportunity together. I cant imagine life without him. And starting to hear the wedding bells and its exciting to think about.
Thanks for listening to my boring lil life.
Nice try, MandingoWillSay
Jon Sack

Dunfermline, UK

#2572 Mar 25, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
That young asian lady/recent college grad, I hired last year are planning to marry soon to her black boyfriend. She said they would love to have a Christmas or New Years baby on point.
She met my wife and thought our kids were the most beautiful blasians she's ever seen. It has given her her own ideas of a family.
Yeah, right. Keep on taking those happy pills.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2574 Mar 25, 2013
Jon Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, MandingoWillSay
"Nice try, MandingoWillSay"

Are you on crack!? You must be insane! Have I given anyone on here the impression I'm as insecure as you and need to pretend to be other people to say what I really feel?

Get real you dumb ass, stop projecting what we have found out you are on to other people you fool.
Jon Sack

Dunfermline, UK

#2575 Mar 25, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nice try, MandingoWillSay"
Are you on crack!? You must be insane! Have I given anyone on here the impression I'm as insecure as you and need to pretend to be other people to say what I really feel?
Get real you dumb ass, stop projecting what we have found out you are on to other people you fool.
Ummm, yeah, you have, stupid. Your name for a start - and the fact that you accuse me of writing any post that appears here by a female that doesn't like black men! Don't you have a dumpy white chick to be chasing after...run along boy!
Don

Germantown, KY

#2576 Mar 25, 2013
I think it is so wrong when black's LIE and lead asian women on by telling them they are "Native American Indians" when we all know they are from africa... All women need to wake up and realize they will never have any respect for them no mater what they say,the only reason they sleep with asian & white women so they can bring shame knowing that no decent man will want anything to do with them after knowing they have been with a black man.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2577 Mar 25, 2013
Jon Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, yeah, you have, stupid. Your name for a start - and the fact that you accuse me of writing any post that appears here by a female that doesn't like black men! Don't you have a dumpy white chick to be chasing after...run along boy!
I think you are confusing me with other people. But I did think it is possible for you to do this because we did after all discover you are Jackson and a few other people.

Sorry dude I don't do dumpy or running after, nor do I have to chase girls who say they are only into Black men like you explained you have to wait for White women like that.

I simply go for the women I like and it is always a mutual attraction. You need to update those old stereotypes. You are miles of course. You are not a happy man but I do hope things change for you.
True Afri-can

Europe

#2578 Mar 26, 2013
You mean every white man knows that he wont satisfy a woman who has tasted the black d*ck
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2579 Mar 26, 2013
OK KNOWN TROLL. White men bring their white and asian women to black men to f.ck since they're failing to please them totally in bed. Go figure!!!
Don wrote:
I think it is so wrong when black's LIE and lead asian women on by telling them they are "Native American Indians" when we all know they are from africa... All women need to wake up and realize they will never have any respect for them no mater what they say,the only reason they sleep with asian & white women so they can bring shame knowing that no decent man will want anything to do with them after knowing they have been with a black man.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2580 Mar 26, 2013
Yeah Jackson, why do you hide behind so many troll names as the coward we all know as mandingo keep pointing out here???

Boy, the more Jon Sack/ Jackson post the more pathetically insecure he gets.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are confusing me with other people. But I did think it is possible for you to do this because we did after all discover you are Jackson and a few other people.
Sorry dude I don't do dumpy or running after, nor do I have to chase girls who say they are only into Black men like you explained you have to wait for White women like that.
I simply go for the women I like and it is always a mutual attraction. You need to update those old stereotypes. You are miles of course. You are not a happy man but I do hope things change for you.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2581 Mar 26, 2013
Yup, that's what they're saying...lol

And if they could have seen how many white and asian women were with black man at this jazz club my wife and I went to over the weekend, well, I guess it's true.....waaaaaaakakaka...
True Afri-can wrote:
You mean every white man knows that he wont satisfy a woman who has tasted the black d*ck
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2582 Mar 26, 2013
I'll say again, this post speaks volume into Jackson's mind set.

It really really proves his insecurities fueled by racism.
Jon Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'll find the percentage of black men trying to date white women is WAY higher than the percentage of white men dating Asian women. I don't know of a single white man who is obsessed with Asian women. Sure, you see a lot of Asian women with white men, but the actual percentage of white men in a relationship with "slanty-eyed" women is actually low.
Why do white men say they hate their own race of women? For a start, white women in western Europe and the US have in the past decade or sobecome increasingly self-centered and self-obsessed, greedy and manipulative.
Plus, of course, they have developed a reputation for being freaky, easy to get into bed and disloyal. And also, because they've started dating blacks in higher numbers, their perceived market value now is much lower than it used to be, purely because they've demonstrated that by doing so, they have low standards.
Give me an Asian woman who is loyal, has traditional family values and doesn't fall for the media hype about blacks any day.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2583 Mar 26, 2013
lol
Zippidy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or better question is why is our race so OBSESSED with Asian women that we are climbing over our own white women to get at them?
Even i admit that black men are far less obsessed with our women then we are with asian women. I'd sooner find a black man with a black woman than i can find a white man with a white woman these days. Why is that?
You know its a problem for our race when the biggest thread here has 22,000 pathetic white men all googly eyes for slanted eyes, and worse openly saying they hate our own race of women. Why is that?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2584 Mar 26, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=67s
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2585 Mar 26, 2013
Fine ass vietnamese woman loving the nubians.

http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/2009-05-04/tila-...

Tila announced the coupling on her site, writing:“My baby is Ray J…..and no man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time. We really do love each other and I am so happy to have FINALLY met someone who treats me with respect and love. He is so sweet to me and makes me melt everytime I see him…….I love my baby……so there you have it! Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J!!!!!! I think we make the cutest couple….dont you?????”

&fe ature=player_embedded#t=184s
Jon Sack

UK

#2586 Mar 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Yup, that's what they're saying...lol
And if they could have seen how many white and asian women were with black man at this jazz club my wife and I went to over the weekend, well, I guess it's true.....waaaaaaakakaka...< quoted text>
Of course, there were. Those Asian women are known for their love of jazz!!!! You really have to wake up from this delusional world in which you live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coutts & Co Vice Chairman Lord Hurd FCO MI6 MUR... 29 min Stuart Furness 1
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 10 hr Harjit kaur 4,272
the wife loves my huge feet for some reason (May '09) 12 hr Love big manly feet 29
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) Mon Imago 8,381
DA-NOTICE MAINSTREAM NEWS BLACKOUT - Carroll Fo... Mon Stuart Furness 1
Pinsent Masons Partner Nick Pike Exposé Sun Stuart Furness 1
Free adult cams site Sep 13 elisa666 1
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Sep 10 kitten866 356
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Top Stories in the Blogosphere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••