Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2300 Jan 13, 2013
Jackson, every time you try putting all the blame on black men I prove you wrong. Hope you've enjoyed other people's comments on black men's "genitalia anatomy" since your insecurities keep bringing you to fear it.

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=5s

Blame her as an example too....lol
Jackson

Kennesaw, GA

#2301 Jan 13, 2013
Man, you defintely have WAY too much time on your hands. I think you need to find a job or go hump your Japanse blowup doll some more.

But again, thank you for confirming yet again what I have said all along - that stereotyping is damaging regardless of what it is.

And I loved the comment "I'm black from the waist down, will you f*ck me, too?"

Just goes to show that people still view black people purely as a sexual toy or plaything.

Very sad.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2302 Jan 13, 2013
I see you're waiting around bitting your nails wondering what's next from me....lol

Furthermore, you're reading what you want into those people's post.

Why is everybody against you??????????

You're my BIOTCH, I play you when I want too!
Jackson wrote:
Man, you defintely have WAY too much time on your hands. I think you need to find a job or go hump your Japanse blowup doll some more.
But again, thank you for confirming yet again what I have said all along - that stereotyping is damaging regardless of what it is.
And I loved the comment "I'm black from the waist down, will you f*ck me, too?"
Just goes to show that people still view black people purely as a sexual toy or plaything.
Very sad.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2303 Jan 13, 2013
mandingo, I've found an old video of you laying down to law.....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

now that's the way to make believers out of them....lmfao

See how courteous a black man is with his lover?
Jackson

Kennesaw, GA

#2304 Jan 13, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
mandingo, I've found an old video of you laying down to law.....lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
now that's the way to make believers out of them....lmfao
See how courteous a black man is with his lover?
Yup, that's the way to make believers out of them. Make a movie!

You're such a dumbass.
Jackson

Kennesaw, GA

#2305 Jan 13, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I see you're waiting around bitting your nails wondering what's next from me....lol
Furthermore, you're reading what you want into those people's post.
Why is everybody against you??????????
You're my BIOTCH, I play you when I want too!<quoted text>
just reading what you posted, man. You should read them, too, instead of just cutting and pasting.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2306 Jan 14, 2013

Dr Rain wrote:
Kitchener, Canada
penis so often???
I assume you are speaking of Jackson? I didn't know he was married nor any of these other new revelations. I've missed a lot apparently.

I feel he is more a guy who is interested in drama than anything else. He seems to understand the difference of right and wrong but has an acute affinity for rattling the cage. Although he may not admit it I think he very much enjoys your company and NEEDS you. This would explain why he follows you around.

One thing you are good at is knowing how to get people talking. Jackson is not here to play nice nor defend the innocent from corruption (paraphrasing his insincerity). He is simply here for his own personal entertainment. You provide that entertainment by way of making him emotionally excited. You know how to make him feel angry (and probably elicit a host of other emotions) and this makes him feel alive. And for Jackson this means more endorphin fixes. In ways he is a "junkie" (no disrespect, of course).

Does he post under different pseudonyms? Absolutely. But they serve a purpose. He needs them so as to stir the hornets nest when things get a little too quiet. This is why they unsurprisingly take on a racialist tone.

I wish Jackson would provide in-depth perspectives on views, as you do but sadly he prefers to just wait for you, tune out everyone else, and get you to focus back on him. Again, this is not terribly surprising because it fits a narrative.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2308 Jan 14, 2013
Pathetic sad little man you are.[QUOTE=who"Jackson "] I don't think white men are in the slightest bit insecure about black men. How could you feel insecure and inferior to a race you effectively owned and dominated?
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm not here looking for self-respect or credibility. This is an anonymous forum. Most people on here aren't who they say they are.
2. I do denounce any racist and abusive comments from whoever they come from. Have you ever seen me condone one of those posts ever??
3. This forum is hardly going to put the world to rights. There's like, what, maybe 10 of us who actually post on here??
4. Finally, I have no insecurities whatsoever - I just dislike it when I hear people proclaim that one race is better than another. If you read between the lines, you can see that theme in every post he writes.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2309 Jan 14, 2013
Post below is from another poster from another forum.

Why do whites hate, demonize, fear and look down on blacks?

Mon 2 Jan 2012

Why do many White Americans hate, demonize, fear and look down on blacks? I am no scientist or scholar, but here is I how I currently think about it. This post is very much a work in progress.

There are plenty of things that keep white racist thinking in place:
Racist messages in jokes, history books, the news and on television, etc,
Material self-interest,
Fear of becoming an outcast among whites
and so on. But this is not the heart of the matter.

Not even material self-interest. After all, plenty of poor whites are racist. About all they have to show for it is this:“At least I’m not black.” And that gives it away: it is about white self-image.

My current understanding of the white self-image:

1.Narcissism – having no true sense of self-worth they put up a false front to persuade the world, and most of all themselves, that they do have worth. They mainly do this through money, but also by putting down others to make themselves look better. Deep down they know the whole thing is a lie, which makes them all the more desperate to uphold the front.
2.Dichotomous thinking – either/or thinking. Their films often have characters who are either all good or all evil. When you ask them about it they say that of course they know the world is not that simple, that it is just a storytelling device. Yet much of their thinking is very either/or, black-or-white. The One Drop Rule is a good example. So is their idea that they are Basically Good, getting upset when you point out anything that does not fit that overblown self-image. Like that maybe they are racist. Worst of all, it means they cannot accept people who are too different: if you are not the same as us then there must be something wrong with you. Either/or.
3.Moral blindness - this is huge. Every single black person in the eyes of white people is the sign of a terrible crime from their ugly past, a reminder that their life is a fraud, that they are pretty much nothing more than armed robbers. But #1 and #2 make it hard for them to simply own up to their past and make it right. Instead they deny, shift blame, lie, twist facts and make black people into these creatures that they look down on, laugh at and yet, oddly, fear. It is a failed attempt to be at peace with themselves. This is why whites need to give reparations more than blacks need to receive it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with black people other than the bad patch of history they are going through, its side effects and the ordinary human failings. It is white people who have a deep crack in their souls.

I know that sounds extreme - partly because we have “white is right” pounded into our heads night and day – but their history shows that there is something seriously wrong with them.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2310 Jan 14, 2013
Zippiddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson (aka Lewis), with me i am an open racist against these darkies but at least i do respect some of them. But with you, you hate ALL of them. especially when you later try to twist your words to make it like it is for their own good. that's lo bro. At least i am honest to their face. You on the other hand like to stab them in the back, and then proceed to stab them in the front too.
Why u so bitter? I cant believe i am starting to defend these animals. I just really hate hypocrites especially habitual liars.
There is no earthly way you are married to anyone let alone to a oriental monkey, unless its to a previously used (and still heavily soiled) fem-bot on the cheap.
Defend these animals? Darkies? Dude go set yourself alight, no one needs your idiotic ass to speak up for anyone.

I'd understand your words if you've proven you are the voice of reason here but you haven't.
Jackson

Kennesaw, GA

#2311 Jan 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Defend these animals? Darkies? Dude go set yourself alight, no one needs your idiotic ass to speak up for anyone.
I'd understand your words if you've proven you are the voice of reason here but you haven't.
at least we agree on one thing!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2312 Jan 14, 2013
Zippiddy just blowing steam, it's jackson who is the sick one. I like the way Zipiddy put insecure jackazz jackson in his place...lol
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Defend these animals? Darkies? Dude go set yourself alight, no one needs your idiotic ass to speak up for anyone.
I'd understand your words if you've proven you are the voice of reason here but you haven't.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2313 Jan 15, 2013
To Mandingo""" """"" ""

Zippiddy don’t go around trolling, lying, criticizing, contradicting and showing such insecurities on a giant scale as Jackson. Let me manifest myself better when it comes to Zippiddy & Jackson. I know full well of your point here and I support it.

The difference is Zippiddy post here with racial views and attitudes, make his point, and then he leaves not hanging on does! When he’s here he’s here, he speaks what he feels then he leaves.

Jackson on the other hand if I didn’t know better, I’d think he’s getting paid to camp out here for life. The amount of lies, trolling, insecurities, contradictions, lack of self pride and respect is so far over the top posting the same bullshyt over and over and over without much of a break. The last post above I pasted from another posters view point about white men insecurities when it comes to black men, Jackson embodies / corporeal exactly what is written in a bad spiritual way.

He gives one lie after another why he’s here. We all know he’s extremely lonely, unhappy to the point of teetering on the border line fence of “sane and insane” The most pertinent is denial.

He says he’s not insecure right? Let’s take a look at it.
He’s on a black thread where everybody dislike, disrespect and post against him for which he caused such sanction to form within and at him by his deeds. He never go against the grain of his culture, but always jump on the band wagon against anything positive or acknowledgeable toward the black culture. Even when it’s written about a beautiful little black kid, he hate’s on it as well. His mind is infested with the black man’s penis. He has admitted trying for a year to get a black man to admit saying our penis is larger than white men for his sick satisfaction. He stated he have no black friends yet in another post he said he have had one before?????? True to his nature, lies and contradictions rule the day. He outwardly stated white men built the known world of progress from the beginning of time until present.
Then he arguably turns his attention to stating he have to stay here so I, Who Dat, don’t brainwash you and all the other weak poster who will be influenced by me into believing me, as he stated in his post. Just as he stated he don’t want asian women to be influenced by me as well as white women. Not to mention how he follows me around on three thread like a fatal attraction waiting for my post, even sometimes trying to draw me into a certain conversation. I see through him like a ghost…lol

I still remember a while back he posted his reason why white men fear black men. It was the same result from his mouth we’ve heard for ever in a day, in his case, it’s been decades this has been acknowledged by white men. So it’s nothing new. Now, he posted this reason for fear. He admitted he, as well as many white men fear black men, scared of their white women giving into the myth as he love to call it, of the black men penis, then seek to indulge in fantasy by trying it out for herself. It’s more to Jackson than him being here to cause problems, he really does fear black men in ways that senseless. If he deny all these trues from above which were spoken from his own mouth and action, and if that’s not the most pathetic, weakest of a man, than what is the definition of insecure?????? Have we not define it yet as intelligent humans?

I believe a happy successful, white intelligent man who’s not insecure wouldn’t camp out on a meaningless forum as Jackson. I rather believe he would hang out on a thread with white men or at the least with like minded people. Not here trying to beat down black men / people / culture, trying for years to convince us we’re wrong and “WHITE IS RIGHT”
I expect him to follow up with a reply writing intelligently lying, contradicting without real merits as usual.

Peace to you my brother.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2314 Jan 15, 2013
To white men / people, my post aren't against your culture, it's against the racist bigots of your culture.

Peace to all man kind!

I am Who Dat, I approve this message.
Jackson

Kennesaw, GA

#2315 Jan 16, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
To Mandingo""" """"" ""
Zippiddy don’t go around trolling, lying, criticizing, contradicting and showing such insecurities on a giant scale as Jackson. Let me manifest myself better when it comes to Zippiddy & Jackson. I know full well of your point here and I support it.
The difference is Zippiddy post here with racial views and attitudes, make his point, and then he leaves not hanging on does! When he’s here he’s here, he speaks what he feels then he leaves.
Jackson on the other hand if I didn’t know better, I’d think he’s getting paid to camp out here for life. The amount of lies, trolling, insecurities, contradictions, lack of self pride and respect is so far over the top posting the same bullshyt over and over and over without much of a break. The last post above I pasted from another posters view point about white men insecurities when it comes to black men, Jackson embodies / corporeal exactly what is written in a bad spiritual way.
He gives one lie after another why he’s here. We all know he’s extremely lonely, unhappy to the point of teetering on the border line fence of “sane and insane” The most pertinent is denial.
He says he’s not insecure right? Let’s take a look at it.
He’s on a black thread where everybody dislike, disrespect and post against him for which he caused such sanction to form within and at him by his deeds. He never go against the grain of his culture, but always jump on the band wagon against anything positive or acknowledgeable toward the black culture. Even when it’s written about a beautiful little black kid, he hate’s on it as well. His mind is infested with the black man’s penis. He has admitted trying for a year to get a black man to admit saying our penis is larger than white men for his sick satisfaction. He stated he have no black friends yet in another post he said he have had one before??????
Then he arguably turns his attention to stating he have to stay here so I, Who Dat, don’t brainwash you and all the other weak poster who will be influenced by me into believing me, as he stated in his post. Just as he stated he don’t want asian women to be influenced by me as well as white women. Not to mention how he follows me around on three thread like a fatal attraction waiting for my post, even sometimes trying to draw me into a certain conversation. I see through him like a ghost…lol
I still remember a while back he posted his reason why white men fear black men. It was the same result from his mouth we’ve heard for ever in a day, in his case, it’s been decades this has been acknowledged by white men. So it’s nothing new. Now, he posted this reason for fear. He admitted he, as well as many white men fear black men, scared of their white women giving into the myth as he love to call it, of the black men penis, then seek to indulge in fantasy by trying it out for herself. It’s more to Jackson than him being here to cause problems, he really does fear black men in ways that senseless. If he deny all these trues from above which were spoken from his own mouth and action, and if that’s not the most pathetic, weakest of a man, than what is the definition of insecure?????? Have we not define it yet as intelligent humans?
I believe a happy successful, white intelligent man who’s not insecure wouldn’t camp out on a meaningless forum as Jackson. I rather believe he would hang out on a thread with white men or at the least with like minded people. Not here trying to beat down black men / people / culture, trying for years to convince us we’re wrong and “WHITE IS RIGHT”
I expect him to follow up with a reply writing intelligently lying, contradicting without real merits as usual.
Peace to you my brother.
give me your address and I'll send you a photo. If you're a good boy, I'll even sign it for you! Will that stop your obsession with me?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2316 Jan 17, 2013
Jackson why you're obsessed with this thread and black men?

Dude get a life.

I believe a happy successful, white intelligent man who’s not insecure wouldn’t camp out on a meaningless forum as Jackson. I rather believe he would hang out on a thread with white men or at the least with like minded people. Not here trying to beat down black men / people / culture, trying for years to convince us we’re wrong and “WHITE IS RIGHT”

There is no self pride left in you nor for you!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2317 Jan 17, 2013
The lyrics to the song below I'm sure my brothers here know all too well. Then there's the video.>>

Lyrics:

Let's Get Married Lyrics - Jagged Edge

See first of all, I know these so called players wouldn't tell you this
But, Imma be real and say what's on my heart
Lets take this chance to make this love feel relevant
Didn't you know I loved you from the start yeah

Then I think about, all the years we put in this relationship
Who knew we'd make it this far
Then I think about,where would I be if we were to just fall apart to just fall apart
And I can't stand the thought of losing you

Chorus:
Meet me at the altar in your white dress
We ain't gettin no younger we might as well do it
Been feelin' you all the while girl I must confess
Girl let's just get married I just want to get married

Meet me at the alter in your white dress
We ain't gettin no younger we might as well do it
Been feelin' you all the while girl and I must confess
Lets get married

Said I done it all, but frankly girl I'm tired of this emptiness
I wanna come home to you and only you
Cause making love to just anyone ain't happenin'
I just gotta be with you
Did you think about, us finishing something we started so long ago
I wanna give you my all
And did you think about, maybe us having some babies
come on wont you be my lady
forever girl

im ready to commit to you
and i just cant wait for that night
cuz i need you here with me,
and lets start a family....

&fe ature=player_profilepage#t=449 s
Jackson

Kennesaw, GA

#2318 Jan 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Jackson why you're obsessed with this thread and black men?
Dude get a life.
I believe a happy successful, white intelligent man who’s not insecure wouldn’t camp out on a meaningless forum as Jackson. I rather believe he would hang out on a thread with white men or at the least with like minded people. Not here trying to beat down black men / people / culture, trying for years to convince us we’re wrong and “WHITE IS RIGHT”
There is no self pride left in you nor for you!
I hardly "camp out" - I spend about 2 minutes a day here, mostly spent laughing at your posts.
Jackson

Kennesaw, GA

#2319 Jan 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
The lyrics to the song below I'm sure my brothers here know all too well. Then there's the video.>>
Lyrics:
Let's Get Married Lyrics - Jagged Edge
See first of all, I know these so called players wouldn't tell you this
But, Imma be real and say what's on my heart
Lets take this chance to make this love feel relevant
Didn't you know I loved you from the start yeah
Then I think about, all the years we put in this relationship
Who knew we'd make it this far
Then I think about,where would I be if we were to just fall apart to just fall apart
And I can't stand the thought of losing you
Chorus:
Meet me at the altar in your white dress
We ain't gettin no younger we might as well do it
Been feelin' you all the while girl I must confess
Girl let's just get married I just want to get married
Meet me at the alter in your white dress
We ain't gettin no younger we might as well do it
Been feelin' you all the while girl and I must confess
Lets get married
Said I done it all, but frankly girl I'm tired of this emptiness
I wanna come home to you and only you
Cause making love to just anyone ain't happenin'
I just gotta be with you
Did you think about, us finishing something we started so long ago
I wanna give you my all
And did you think about, maybe us having some babies
come on wont you be my lady
forever girl
im ready to commit to you
and i just cant wait for that night
cuz i need you here with me,
and lets start a family....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OsG18nic0JEXX&feature=pla yer_profilepage#t=449s
That's one rough looking Asian chick in that video!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2320 Jan 17, 2013
Thus you've proved the main point mainly alone a long time ago of this thread. And we understand full well now..>> Why white men hate seeing black men dating asian women?"
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one rough looking Asian chick in that video!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 8 min khoji 4,377
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) 46 min lowkey 10,179
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) 2 hr JANET N 371
Windsor Castle Queens Treasurer Coutts & Co Far... 4 hr Stuart Furness 1
Essex Solictor "Expert Witness" Scotland Yard B... (Apr '11) 15 hr Livid 23
The Dems Are Ready to Impeach (Aug '06) 15 hr swedenforever 53
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) 15 hr dalal 5,535