why do white guys are so racist again...

why do white guys are so racist against latinas ??

Created by sara tuti on Mar 25, 2009

663 votes

Click on an option to vote

latinas are beautiful

some white men are stuck up

Honky MoFo

Houston, TX

#314 Mar 23, 2012
The heading of this doesn't even have a whiff of reason.
Honky MoFo

Houston, TX

#315 Mar 23, 2012
Toria wrote:
Yes because some white people can't keep their mouths closed, if they want to talk crap bout latinas then be prepared to have it come back to them. What goes around, comes around.
Same to u dog woman!
jab

Milford, MI

#316 Mar 26, 2012
Toria wrote:
Yes because some white people can't keep their mouths closed, if they want to talk crap bout latinas then be prepared to have it come back to them. What goes around, comes around.
never heard a white guy saying prejudiced things about latinas, you probably racist for no damn reason.
jab

Milford, MI

#317 Mar 26, 2012
why would i be racist against latinas? Gtfo here with this race baiting post!
omg

Jamboree Heights, Australia

#318 Mar 28, 2012
The true is latino women rock!. They don't use tons of make-up, don't starve themselves. They look natural , true beauty. Have you ever seen latino women without make-up? they look nice and clean, very decent.They love children and family, they love dance. Some sparks over Asians, they are the most uglies (I'm sorry but it's true) I have lived with them, they are just obsessed with white skin, straight hair, make-up, weight and they look superficial. They want someone WHITE and RICH to marry. They wake up, and the routine is : use tons of make-up, fake eyes, fake eyelashes, draw their eyebrows, wear padded bras and put cute faces.
NiccoloM

Jackson Heights, NY

#319 Mar 28, 2012
Um the poster is a troll, seeking validation, or just an jerk I love latinas, would love to have a relationship with a smart pretty one, and think many are some of the most beautiful women on the planet.
Jen

District Heights, MD

#320 Apr 18, 2012
indian man wrote:
bella why dont you get out of your mothers basement and get a life you white albino pig you whites are so pathetic and so sneaky. indian from india not your american native indian get it
Was I talking to you? I am not white i am latina
James

Yonkers, NY

#321 Apr 22, 2012
Toria wrote:
Doesn't everybody have one (sterotypical person) in their race? Some people are just dumb.
Then I assume you agree with me that the latina I responded to fit the stereotype to a t.
James

Yonkers, NY

#322 Apr 22, 2012
Toria wrote:
Doesn't everybody have one (sterotypical person) in their race? Some people are just dumb.
Oh, that's right, you are not trying to make a valid point, you are just being a bitch.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#323 Apr 24, 2012
Hmm... most of these posts are actually about sex & looks. Plus some drama in behavior.

Not very enlightening.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#324 Apr 24, 2012
Where the sexy latinas at??
White Guy

Houston, TX

#325 Apr 24, 2012
Generic_Forum_Name wrote:
We're not all. I am prejudiced against those who can't compose a sentence however. "why do white guys are so racist against latinas??"
Why for you ask of to question because racist is are country ok?
Or, to put it more simply, before you hit the "post" button, try saying it out loud and see if it actually makes sense, ok?
Because racist is are country, ok? Why for you to ask of to question to be or not to be.......you see?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#326 Apr 25, 2012
Jesus, what a rubbish. Let someone post a few meaningful sentences - or refrain from posting altogether.
white guy

Raeford, NC

#327 Apr 25, 2012
I am 45 years old and never remember a white guy being racist against a latina, quite the contrary. You're probably describing you're ignorant self.
gena

San Diego, CA

#328 Jul 20, 2012
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
many whites are prejudiced against illegals, not just Latinas
but the same can be said for any race.
I think latinas are very beautiful :)
What the hell!Are you speaking for white guys, I think you have identity issues. You're not white, you're Asian. The question goes for white guys. However this question is bias. I'm Mexican 5.8 ft, good looking and never experience that. When I walk on high heals I'm proud of myself because they look at my beauty.
Who Dat

Fairfield, CA

#329 Jul 20, 2012
FATS ARE FATS FOR THESE NUT JOB'S!! PAN FACE U DEAD BI TCH

Well I was heading back home and this black woman i think... was two seats in front.. and she was mannish I seriously thought IT was a transvestite.. you know you can't tell with black women and black men there facial structure is manly.

I just kept staring and boy did she flip!! Stood up shaking her head like a Chicken like a bobble head calling me every name in the book!! Until finally they had to take the poor thing off the cart!! And just like in a comedy movie a gust of wind blew her wig off!!! Omfg well that comedy movie became a Horror flick!! UNDERNEATH THAT WAS PATCHES OF PUBIC HAIR AND BALD SPOTS!! REMINDED ME OF LIL JASON WHEN HE COMES OUT OF THE WATER PULLS THE WW DOWN IN THE LAKE!! THINKING ABOUT IT STILL GIVES ME GOOSE PIMPLES AND NIGHTMARES!! SHE WAS SO TOUGH AND MEAN, BUT AFTER THAT LIKE IN SLOW MOTION SHE WAS SAD, PATHETIC AND HAD A LONG FACE EVERYONE IN THE CART GASPED@ THE REVEAL!!! HER EXPRESSION WAS BLANK!! WHEN WE LEFT THE CONDUCTOR SAID THAT'S BLACKS PPL FOR YOU! WASTE OF SPACE! YOU KNOW TILL THIS DAY I STILL WONDER WAS IT A MAN??? WE WILL NEVER KNOW!
Asian women
<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<
FLAT CHEST
FLAT ASZ
FLAT PAN FACE
WEIRD SHAPED BODIES SHORT STUMPY
STNKY AS A MOFO GARLIC ASIAN NOSE BREATH KARATE CHOPS KNOCKS YOU OUT!!
BLACK NIPPLES
CROOKED SNATCH
RESEMBLE ALIEN'S
DANDRUFF STRAIGHT BLACK BORING FRUMPY HAIR
BORING AF!!
FLIP FLOP LOVERS
CASINO OBSESSED
WHEN YOU MARRY THEM THEY MOVE IN ZILLION FAMILY MEMBER'S
SOCIAL INADEQUATE
DINGY
WEAK

SOO IF DOWN SYNDROME LOOKING WOMEN ARE YOUR TROPHY WIVES AND LOOK LIKE THERE FACE WAS HIT WITH A SHOVEL, THAN ASIAN WOMEN ARE YOUR GAL'S!! ENJOY FELLAS!! HAVE THAT DOWN SYNDROME LOOKING WOMEN YOUR ARM CANDY!! LOL
Who Dat

Fairfield, CA

#330 Jul 20, 2012
.ASIAN WOMEN ARE GIVEN THE BOOT BY WHITE MEN
WHITE MEN HAVE SPOKEN RARE, EXOTIC SOUTH AMERICAN BEAUTIES ARE THERE TROPHY WIVES!!

Facts are facts it can cut like a knife to some referring to Asian women. There has been a huge decline with Asian women and WM. Let's cut to the chase yellow fever boomed after the Vietnam war guilt about the slaughter of g00ks lead to Asian fetish there have been research of that phenomena.. but like all trends Asian women have falling out of WM choice .This has happened since the beginning of the millennium. Since Asian women over the year's have been revealed there true personalities to the WM. As gold diggers,sneaky, money hungry, and a casino addiction. Before there papers and marriage they were what WM wanted a submissive women after there paper's that all shed. Which one WM has said there "a bit ch from he11 ' AS you can see Asian women are out and Brazilian women and some Latinas are in!
As you can see Brazilian women are the highest paid supermodel in the world Giesle who as German ancestry. Adriana Lima, etc... all South American women. And Matthew just married to he's Brazilian beauty as Matt.. all handsome WM are with WW, South American women...
Yes there are Asian women married with WM but always always are with OLD, average, nerdy WM. Now with many Asian American women becoming more and more obese are even ranking more and more as has beens. The Asian women embraced America with an open mouth you can live IN denial all you want facts are facts. Just saying You can hide from facts and not own up to them or face it and do something ABOUT it, or live in your own bubble you constructed
You asian women can live in denial facts are facts
And now Asian women are ranked #1with STDs.
And when facts are shown all they do is cry
Why, why, why..
You can close your eye's to the truth but a new studies has shown
ASIAN WOMEN ARE GIVEN THE BOOT BY WM
AND SOUTH AMERICAN WOMEN ARE #1CHOICE OF WM PERIOD. THE FACTS SHOW WM HAVE A EXOTIC BRAZILIAN BEAUTY ON THERE ARM
Even if the truth hits them ON the face denial is a bi tch to them. Referring to Asian denial women. If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck
YES it's a duck.
Facts are facts period case closed
You can see the Asian crazy female can't except WM have given them the boot and embraced REAL EXOTIC SOUTH AMERICAN WOMEN.
Asian women out! SOUTH AMERICAN WOMEN IN!! Yes you Asian women can blame Ww for all your gold digging ways and WM not wanting you. Button please except SOUTH AMERICAN WOMEN ARE THE NEW WM TROPHY WIVES. MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY recently married he's Brazilian beauty
What can you say Asian are #1 being denial. Jealousy is a Green monster named ASIAN WOMEN. What can you do when there ugliness comes raging out from the jealous unattractive Asian pan face.
Wrong not true the Asian troll can't except reality and lives in her own world called TOPIX.
SAD PAN FACE KICKED BY ME WOOO HOOO DIE BI TCH
mikemike

Portland, OR

#331 Jul 20, 2012
Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
Prejudiced against illegals? What exactly does that mean, if you don't mind my asking?
It sounds to me like you're redefined the term "prejudice." Is it really prejudice to take issue with people that break our laws?
Lets look at Mexico as an example:
Did anyone know that Mexico deports more illegal aliens than the US does annually?
Mexico pushes for "easing" our own immigration laws while its own immigration laws are much tougher. why is that?
some interesting Mexican immigration information:
Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony.
foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country's internal politics.
foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported.
Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents.
Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years.
Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison.
A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison.
The list goes on but I think I've made my point. If whites are "prejudiced" against illegal aliens, then what must we call the people that uphold Mexican immigration law??
YOUR RIGHT
FACTS ARE FACTS

Fairfield, CA

#332 Jul 20, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
.ASIAN WOMEN ARE GIVEN THE BOOT BY WHITE MEN
WHITE MEN HAVE SPOKEN RARE, EXOTIC SOUTH AMERICAN BEAUTIES ARE THERE TROPHY WIVES!!
Facts are facts it can cut like a knife to some referring to Asian women. There has been a huge decline with Asian women and WM. Let's cut to the chase yellow fever boomed after the Vietnam war guilt about the slaughter of g00ks lead to Asian fetish there have been research of that phenomena.. but like all trends Asian women have falling out of WM choice .This has happened since the beginning of the millennium. Since Asian women over the year's have been revealed there true personalities to the WM. As gold diggers,sneaky, money hungry, and a casino addiction. Before there papers and marriage they were what WM wanted a submissive women after there paper's that all shed. Which one WM has said there "a bit ch from he11 ' AS you can see Asian women are out and Brazilian women and some Latinas are in!
As you can see Brazilian women are the highest paid supermodel in the world Giesle who as German ancestry. Adriana Lima, etc... all South American women. And Matthew just married to he's Brazilian beauty as Matt.. all handsome WM are with WW, South American women...
Yes there are Asian women married with WM but always always are with OLD, average, nerdy WM. Now with many Asian American women becoming more and more obese are even ranking more and more as has beens. The Asian women embraced America with an open mouth you can live IN denial all you want facts are facts. Just saying You can hide from facts and not own up to them or face it and do something ABOUT it, or live in your own bubble you constructed
You asian women can live in denial facts are facts
And now Asian women are ranked #1with STDs.
And when facts are shown all they do is cry
Why, why, why..
You can close your eye's to the truth but a new studies has shown
ASIAN WOMEN ARE GIVEN THE BOOT BY WM
AND SOUTH AMERICAN WOMEN ARE #1CHOICE OF WM PERIOD. THE FACTS SHOW WM HAVE A EXOTIC BRAZILIAN BEAUTY ON THERE ARM
Even if the truth hits them ON the face denial is a bi tch to them. Referring to Asian denial women. If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck
YES it's a duck.
Facts are facts period case closed
You can see the Asian crazy female can't except WM have given them the boot and embraced REAL EXOTIC SOUTH AMERICAN WOMEN.
Asian women out! SOUTH AMERICAN WOMEN IN!! Yes you Asian women can blame Ww for all your gold digging ways and WM not wanting you. Button please except SOUTH AMERICAN WOMEN ARE THE NEW WM TROPHY WIVES. MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY recently married he's Brazilian beauty
What can you say Asian are #1 being denial. Jealousy is a Green monster named ASIAN WOMEN. What can you do when there ugliness comes raging out from the jealous unattractive Asian pan face.
Wrong not true the Asian troll can't except reality and lives in her own world called TOPIX.
SAD PAN FACE KICKED BY ME WOOO HOOO DIE BI
TCH
Yes agree 100%
FACTS ARE FACTS

Fairfield, CA

#333 Jul 20, 2012
Pete YES PETE SUCKS BLACK D--K!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) May 22 Pope 191
Why black people are aggressive and white peopl... (May '10) May 19 bigdawg 138
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) May 16 Surg111 5,597
what do white american men think of muslim wome... (Aug '11) May 14 Firas_mjfan 169
Why do we celebrate thanksgiving and columbus day? (Nov '07) May 14 Dechiphet 1485 75
Guys: are you physically attracted to asian women? (Sep '08) May 5 rob 217
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) May 4 PerfectStorm 8,612
More from around the web