why do white guys are so racist against latinas ??

Created by sara tuti on Mar 25, 2009

623 votes

Click on an option to vote

latinas are beautiful

some white men are stuck up

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
flash22gord

Clearwater, FL

#1 Mar 30, 2009
who ever claimed white guys are prejudice against latinas, besides Latino or hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnic group. One can be hispanic and white or hispanic and black or hispanic and native american (many Mexicans) or of mixed race or races.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 1, 2009
flash22gord wrote:
who ever claimed white guys are prejudice against latinas, besides Latino or hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnic group. One can be hispanic and white or hispanic and black or hispanic and native american (many Mexicans) or of mixed race or races.
Tell me about it. The OP is an idiot.
To Each their Own

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Apr 25, 2009
I have read through some of the polls. They are all so slanted, none offered objective answers. I think the same person must be posting them just to start arguments.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#4 May 21, 2009
many whites are prejudiced against illegals, not just Latinas
but the same can be said for any race.
I think latinas are very beautiful :)

Since: Mar 08

Old Westbury, NY

#6 May 23, 2009
Scarlett's jeallllouuss whatzzamatta an ex dumped you for a sexy latina? I bet he's much happier with his family oriented gf than he was with you.(Rubs salt in the would) They are tooo beautiful, and they know how to party, dance, are family orientated hard workers, and smart to boot. Don't hate :P

“Do witches run spell checkers?”

Since: Sep 08

Dallas TX, Seattle WA

#7 May 23, 2009
Scarlett wrote:
You r kidding me right? lol, latinas are NOT beautiful unless you like brown fat butts with ugly illegal criminal faces, you know what i mean, since now USA is being filled with those ugly faces besides they r uglyin our population , white men don't like latinas coz they r worthless hoes who want visa lol latinas must get outta here, Good!!!
ummm i hope you realize just because someone is latina doesnt mean they arent american too, american DOES NOT MEAN WHITE.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Dec 07

Former US of A

#8 May 23, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
many whites are prejudiced against illegals, not just Latinas
but the same can be said for any race.
I think latinas are very beautiful :)
Prejudiced against illegals? What exactly does that mean, if you don't mind my asking?

It sounds to me like you're redefined the term "prejudice." Is it really prejudice to take issue with people that break our laws?

Lets look at Mexico as an example:
Did anyone know that Mexico deports more illegal aliens than the US does annually?
Mexico pushes for "easing" our own immigration laws while its own immigration laws are much tougher. why is that?

some interesting Mexican immigration information:

Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony.

foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country's internal politics.

foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported.

Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents.

Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years.

Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison.

A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison.

The list goes on but I think I've made my point. If whites are "prejudiced" against illegal aliens, then what must we call the people that uphold Mexican immigration law??
auroranorth

Onalaska, WI

#9 May 23, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
Scarlett's jeallllouuss whatzzamatta an ex dumped you for a sexy latina? I bet he's much happier with his family oriented gf than he was with you.(Rubs salt in the would) They are tooo beautiful, and they know how to party, dance, are family orientated hard workers, and smart to boot. Don't hate :P
get your hands off your Nixon before you post
PoolShark

Santa Ana, CA

#10 May 23, 2009
Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
Prejudiced against illegals? What exactly does that mean, if you don't mind my asking?
It sounds to me like you're redefined the term "prejudice." Is it really prejudice to take issue with people that break our laws?
Lets look at Mexico as an example:
Did anyone know that Mexico deports more illegal aliens than the US does annually?
Mexico pushes for "easing" our own immigration laws while its own immigration laws are much tougher. why is that?
some interesting Mexican immigration information:
Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony.
foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country's internal politics.
foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported.
Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents.
Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years.
Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison.
A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison.
The list goes on but I think I've made my point. If whites are "prejudiced" against illegal aliens, then what must we call the people that uphold Mexican immigration law??
Most people don't know that Mexico has it's military on the Guatemalan border. They don't let you in.(Unless you bribe the soldiers). And even if that works, someone else up the line deports you or imprisons you.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Dec 07

Former US of A

#11 May 23, 2009
PoolShark wrote:
<quoted text>Most people don't know that Mexico has it's military on the Guatemalan border. They don't let you in.(Unless you bribe the soldiers). And even if that works, someone else up the line deports you or imprisons you.
Absolutely! Yet, we're the bad guys. Go figure!

Since: Mar 08

San Francisco, CA

#12 May 23, 2009
Prejudiced against illegal immigrants from mexico and south america.
Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
Prejudiced against illegals? What exactly does that mean, if you don't mind my asking?
It sounds to me like you're redefined the term "prejudice." Is it really prejudice to take issue with people that break our laws?
Lets look at Mexico as an example:
Did anyone know that Mexico deports more illegal aliens than the US does annually?
Mexico pushes for "easing" our own immigration laws while its own immigration laws are much tougher. why is that?
some interesting Mexican immigration information:
Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony.
foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country's internal politics.
foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported.
Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents.
Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years.
Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison.
A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison.
The list goes on but I think I've made my point. If whites are "prejudiced" against illegal aliens, then what must we call the people that uphold Mexican immigration law??

Since: Mar 08

San Francisco, CA

#13 May 23, 2009
o0o_laura_o0o wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm i hope you realize just because someone is latina doesnt mean they arent american too, american DOES NOT MEAN WHITE.
Exactly, puerto rican's come to mind, and Pr girls are the sexiest woman on the planet.

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#14 May 23, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, puerto rican's come to mind, and Pr girls are the sexiest woman on the planet.
From what I hear, PR women generally only like black guys. I've heard that from PR men also with most hispanic women/black men marriages the hispanic woman is of Puetro Rican descent.

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#15 May 23, 2009
Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
Prejudiced against illegals? What exactly does that mean, if you don't mind my asking?
It sounds to me like you're redefined the term "prejudice." Is it really prejudice to take issue with people that break our laws?
Lets look at Mexico as an example:
Did anyone know that Mexico deports more illegal aliens than the US does annually?
Mexico pushes for "easing" our own immigration laws while its own immigration laws are much tougher. why is that?
some interesting Mexican immigration information:
Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony.
foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country's internal politics.
foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported.
Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents.
Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years.
Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison.
A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison.
The list goes on but I think I've made my point. If whites are "prejudiced" against illegal aliens, then what must we call the people that uphold Mexican immigration law??
Technically though, we are the "Melting pot" and they are not.

Since: Mar 08

San Francisco, CA

#19 May 24, 2009
Scarlett wrote:
jkjkjk( well reading your nick i'm guessing ur a retard gook who lacks of creativity), so if i'm saying something against other girls, does it mean i'm being jealous?, let me guess... NO NOT and NO!, but the thing is thats true most latinas are ugly with their nasty looking illegal indian faces, most white people r agree with me on that, so i dont know what r u talking about, i'm gettin pissed to see those weird foreigners faces in MY COUNTRY, non-whites aren't americans since most of them are illegals and came here with the stupid immigration acts, and now they r abussing with that, so they have just worn out their welcome, promoting gangs with high crime rates.
Your right, your just a racist piece of shit that should be cornered and caged like an animal, please talk big on the internet hun. Anyone here who took the time to read the crap you just spewed out your digusting arse/mouth would see exactly why I debate such a topic, to flush you cockroaches out into the open.
Your posts reek of jealousy if you weren't so insecure about your own personal failings( too many which to list even through this brief contact) you wouldn't be so quick to lash out at random people for no apparent reason. You wouldn't be so quick to bash other groups of women when they receive compliments.
This just reminds me of the "ugly girl syndrome" Where one girl very pretty is complimented and the ugly girl starts calling her a slut and making up rumors.
While I may say that I don't know what you look like your very ugly personality has reared its face. Digusting. gtfh
"NON-WHITES AREN'T AMERICAN SINCE MOST OF THEM ARE ILLEGAL" your logic astounds me....
Going by your logic let me state this:
WHITE WOMEN ARE UGLY AND DISGUSTING Since mosT OF THEM ARE RACIST....
get the moral/the hint? how stupid you sound?
btw I like white women just not one's with ugly personalities like yourself.

Since: Mar 08

San Francisco, CA

#20 May 24, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically though, we are the "Melting pot" and they are not.
So your telling me mexico city, or brazil is only hispanics/brazilians mexicans? Lol they have quite a diverse population, maybe not as diverse as New York, but certainly more diverse than oklahoma, and many other parts of the country.
While the term "Melting pot" was orignated for the usa, it does imply cultural/racial diversity which has been shown in many other countries, not just the usa.

Since: Mar 08

San Francisco, CA

#21 May 24, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I hear, PR women generally only like black guys. I've heard that from PR men also with most hispanic women/black men marriages the hispanic woman is of Puetro Rican descent.
PR women, are open minded and do like a variety of men. it depends on the women. It's not much different from white women.

Since: Mar 08

San Francisco, CA

#22 May 24, 2009
o0o_laura_o0o wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm i hope you realize just because someone is latina doesnt mean they arent american too, american DOES NOT MEAN WHITE.
Unfortunately Laura, in the minds of some racists american ONLY means white. they see what they want to see. It's sad really, that they can be so color blind.
It is fortunate however that a good deal of people DON'T think like that.

Since: Mar 08

San Francisco, CA

#23 May 24, 2009
auroranorth wrote:
<quoted text>get your hands off your Nixon before you post
Get your hands off of your **** before you post.:P

Since: May 09

Providence

#24 May 24, 2009
We're not all. I am prejudiced against those who can't compose a sentence however. "why do white guys are so racist against latinas??"

Why for you ask of to question because racist is are country ok?

Or, to put it more simply, before you hit the "post" button, try saying it out loud and see if it actually makes sense, ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) 1 hr JANET N 371
Windsor Castle Queens Treasurer Coutts & Co Far... 2 hr Stuart Furness 1
Essex Solictor "Expert Witness" Scotland Yard B... (Apr '11) 13 hr Livid 23
The Dems Are Ready to Impeach (Aug '06) 14 hr swedenforever 53
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) 14 hr dalal 5,535
Why do white women marry Arabs? (Jun '09) 23 hr Hebrew Allawani 101
why do so many asian women like white men? (Apr '07) Tue tom 2,522