Gang Stalking Debate Forum!
LunaticFringe

Mississauga, Canada

#9469 Jul 6, 2014
Okay Sam, why'd you delete my posts?
katie brunelli

United States

#9470 Jul 8, 2014
Good work everybody...after i send out a few million fight gang stalking flyers everyone sit back and enjoy the sparks....i know some war criminals getting exposed everywhere they go....tsk tsk
psych patient

London, Canada

#9471 Jul 8, 2014
I can literally go on for days. To me, the most fascinating things is the use of music to control human emotions/reactions. I know of a nursing assistant who can recite a song (forget name, but a movie song) and a patient just flips out. Crying, laughing, frowning, smiling, etc. It is very bizarre. The nurse was even bragging about it and showing it off like a party trick. THIS guy is off the charts. He brags about his military back ground non-stop, as do many others within the mental health field. Funny how that works.

How much longer is this going to go on? It can't possibly continue. I blame the crime tvtards that try to identify with the crime t.v shows on every t.v channel. Tell these people that they are working on some dramatic capture and they are all in. They probably already have their soundtracks on replay while on the way to their mundane jobs. I wish I were jokingly typing this, but I am probably underestimating these tools' American Idol crime solving dreams. Everyone wants to identify with what they watch on t.v. It gets worse as we age because it is more ingrained in the psyche. Sprinkle in a little fear and away we go.

What a sad world. We are literally surrounded with a bunch of fear mongering t.v star wannabes who haven't yet grasped the bullying issues that plague them.

I will report back with some pretty cool stories. Look forward to reading others.
psych ward patient

London, Canada

#9472 Jul 16, 2014
Seems like the colour sensitization has stopped (purple, turquois, blue and neon green), but I am sure it will be back. Brands included American Eagle, DC was huge, and Hollister. They also wore shirts with squirrel imprints. The most perverse part is when I see these brands or colours I enter a fight or flight mode.

Things will get better the more you ignore them. They are back stabbing cowards. The only damage they can inflict is when your back is turned. Personally, I like to keep my back turned 24/7 now that I know the tricks.
Alastair Durston Ross

Aberdeen, UK

#9474 Jul 19, 2014
Scottish website in the United Kingdom, covering Gang Stalking / Zersetzung accredited publications.
Visit: www.defeatgangstalking.org
xzimppledink

South San Francisco, CA

#9476 Jul 23, 2014
The wall of secrecy is beginning to fail and there are many ways to gather evidence against perps. When they dragged me into court on made up charges 14 years ago I won the case based on evidence I had collected. More recently Kathleen watterson won her case against a perp neighbor in southern California. The perp is facing 2 years in prison and a $5000 fine for violating a court order ,and goes back to court in a couple of weeks. Any TI in the so cal area would be welcome in court as additional witnesses. contact FFCHS for details. A targeted person in so cal took a medical clinic to court for covertly installing implanted bugs in him and his children, and WON. Also Mr Levi McAnn won his case in Las Vegas when perps dragged him into court on made up charges. I hear so often that we can't win but that is not true. Get busy and if you don't' know where to start contact FFCHS of just send me an email and describe your situation. It CAN be done. be part of this history making movement and fight back.
xzimppledink wrote:
As a targeted person for 28 years and a whistle blower , senior microwave engineer, I have found many flaws in the perps methodology. When I inform the TI community the perps are quick to change their tactics to remain undetectable. I have been studying ways to actually obtain evidence that will stand up in court and have asked the ti community for co-operation, this has been unsuccessful. ti seems most of us are so discouraged we just can't believe this is true, or perhaps my requests are over the heads of the non technical layman. One common complaint is a ringing sound which virtually all targeted persons hear. Doubters claim this is merely tinnitus. A simple bit of logic puts this over simplistic pseudo scientific knee jerk analysis to rest. Tinnitus effects 10% to 15% of the population, but virtually all targeted persons hear his ringing. Numerical probability alone proves what we hear is real. I would ask that all targeted persons purchase a small digital audio recorder with a removable memory chip. Set this recorder near while lyou sleep all night. Mail me the chip and I will do a free analysis and return it plus and targeting info. This has stood up on court for me, For the really brave substitute a digital camcorder for the recorder. court case #26596.01.
Alastair Durston Ross

Aberdeen, UK

#9477 Jul 23, 2014
Visit my site at www.defeatgangstalking.org (It just launched in May 2014 - so getting up to speed) You can find official documentation and information there.

Thanks
Sam Pickets wrote:
Are there now or have there ever been any organized 'gangs' stalking people; targeting individuals?
Who are these gangs, and what is their purpose?
Please attribute your source of: any official record, publication or broadcast, name of any official in government or business, any organization or corporation, any witness, any record of accident or other event published, and any published account of any person involved with or affected by this!
Let's read what you have to say!
Margaret

San Francisco, CA

#9478 Jul 29, 2014
Alastair Durston Ross wrote:
Visit my site at www.defeatgangstalking.org (It just launched in May 2014 - so getting up to speed) You can find official documentation and information there.
Thanks
<quoted text>
Hi Alistair,

That's a nice website. I was wondering about the book "The Professional Paranoid." Thanks for the reviews.
rebel

San Diego, CA

#9479 Aug 2, 2014
Sam Pickets wrote:
Are there now or have there ever been any organized 'gangs' stalking people; targeting individuals?
Who are these gangs, and what is their purpose?
Please attribute your source of: any official record, publication or broadcast, name of any official in government or business, any organization or corporation, any witness, any record of accident or other event published, and any published account of any person involved with or affected by this!
Let's read what you have to say!
hi,i don t have a comment for you,i am a t i that is terrized so hard i can not post any where before they do bad thing.why i am so wanted by them is i fight back.we can beat this gang stalking.for exsample,on a certain day all of us get togather and pickeit or block the road to something important,it will hiot the news and the world see gang stalking.we do thigs like that untill gang stalking is on every ones tonge..we go out making a seen.ye4s the goverment and cops are in on this,but the people wont put up with this crap.but no one knows about this stuff.i will lead this if i have to.i cant belioeve this crap has gone on this long,now if you 6think im a gang stalker playing games you dont know much.cant you sense im for real.sorry about my spelling but im moving fast.to get a hold of me use the personals in san diego reader,my name is defiante.lets do this
defiante rebel

San Diego, CA

#9480 Aug 2, 2014
im back,tomorow im going to have kids spray gang stalking in a rich neibor hood,maybe a car,i have nothing to loose,maybe its ilegal but this will get the news attention and once agian gang stalking is on the toung
Nofool

Palmetto, FL

#9481 Aug 6, 2014
I just got evidence today of the "gang-stalking" being perpetrated against me. It's somewhat just evidence for myself, because I guess if I really wanted to I could have contrived the whole thing. I have an audio recording of somebody disturbing my vehicle while I was in the store. I started to record the sound in the compartment of my vehicle because I believe the stalking has escalated in a couple ways in the past year. That is I have been being drugged covertly and people are now breaking into my vehicle and house to drug my food and drink. The only evidence for the drugging I have is my own experience of being on a drug. I experience all of the effects of psychotropic drugging and I believe this is being done to me without me being informed or being willing, because I spoke up about other actions I had evidence for. There are no drug tests I know of to get proof of the drugs I believe are in my system. My audio recording begins with me saying I am now leaving my vehicle to go into a store to use the restroom and it ends after I exit a second store that I had to go to instead. During my time in the second store, I could clearly hear on the recording banging against the steal body of my car. I mean it is unmistakable. It is a continuous tapping on the outside, almost like really large raindrops after the first initial loud noises. Something or someone is definitely hitting the body of my car repeatedly. This goes on for a while. There are other noises and it sounds like they are inside the car, because at one point I can clearly hear the sound of a "pop", like pulling the stopper out of a container. The noise goes on and then you hear a loud car coming by really fast. This car I believe is warning the gang-stalker that I am on my way out to the vehicle. You can hear right at the loudest point of that fast car going by, that the noises that had been going on stops altogether. Then a few seconds later, you hear my voice approaching my car, because I am recording myself and making voice notes of what just happened in the store. On my way out too, I believe I saw the perpetrator. It was a girl who seemed to just be walking toward the store from her car. I believe she was pretending to be coming from her car, but was actually coming from mine. This too is just one example of what happens to me on a daily basis. Most of the time I don't get the evidence as good as this. Also, someone might want to argue that what is heard is the sound of rain hitting the roof of my vehicle, because after the first loud bang, it does start to sound as if it could be. It's an audio recording, so it doesn't show the lack of rain. Also, the strangest thing of all is how the noises stop right after the extremely loud and fast car passes by. If you are listening to the noises up until then, you get the distinct impression that this is someone letting someone else know that I am on my way. I also am not ready to give this audio to anyone because my voice is on it and from my experience with this so far is that all evidence is used against me. I mean maybe if it is not convincing enough, it might land me in a psychiatric ward for showing it to people. So, right now, you'll have to take my word for it - or don't. It is evidence for myself, that I'm not crazy. I'm just saying: this is my experience. I have the recording of it, so what is it if it is not covert actions against me and my property? I know it is.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9482 Aug 14, 2014
Alastair Durston Ross wrote:
Visit my site at www.defeatgangstalking.org (It just launched in May 2014 - so getting up to speed) You can find official documentation and information there.
Thanks
<quoted text>
Are you the author of that website?
Can you substantiate the material you claim to be facts?
Please attribute all such substantiation and provide a bibliography.
Otherwise it is nothing better than a travel brochure.
Have a nice day.
Quack quack

Ashburn, VA

#9483 Aug 14, 2014
Me and my three friends (All in our late 20's) have formed a team to help out our neighborhood. I wear a Jar Jar Binks costume and am the leader. Then there is the guy who wears the Grimace costume, he is the strong man. Then there is the guy who is a convicted sex offender, he wears a trenchcoat like the matrix. And lastly, their is "The Professional", he wears a cardboard Burgerking crown and a fake muscle suit. We walk around town and knock on random doors. When the person answers, I dance and do a Jar Jar quote, then make a loud screech with an air horn. While the person is reeling from the sound, the sex offender confesses that he is a sex offender (as required by his parole). Then the grimace throws some leaves and dirt into the persons house. And lastly, Muscle King plays 'me so horny' on his boombox and we dance. We have done this to hundreds of houses. Are we some kind of kings? I don't know how?
Anonymous

Guilford, CT

#9484 Aug 14, 2014
Victims should all distribute flyers to raise awareness of what is happening to them. If more victims would do this, we could do some massive damage to the whole Stasi program in a short time. The natural tendency for many victims of gang stalking is to keep their heads down and be very passive and cautious - which accomplishes nothing. A good website with flyers that victims can use is – FightGangStalking.com . If all victims distributed the flyers on this website, it is a way to create solidarity.
peaches

Spring Valley, CA

#9485 Aug 15, 2014
lol

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9486 Aug 15, 2014
peaches wrote:
lol
***yawn***

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9487 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Victims should all distribute flyers to raise awareness of what is happening to them. If more victims would do this, we could do some massive damage to the whole Stasi program in a short time. The natural tendency for many victims of gang stalking is to keep their heads down and be very passive and cautious - which accomplishes nothing. A good website with flyers that victims can use is – FightGangStalking.com . If all victims distributed the flyers on this website, it is a way to create solidarity.
Nazis distributed flyers in Germany.
Siskind

San Jose, CA

#9489 Aug 27, 2014
I'm getting all kinds of spam in my email from India and am getting spam phone calls.
Imago

London, UK

#9491 Sep 15, 2014
I have been gang stalked for many many years.. I know what gang stalking REALY is. Society and even the police are not aware of this terrible terrorism phenomenon.
elsiabeth

Lima, Peru

#9492 Sep 23, 2014
invite on thursday at 10 o clock in san miguel lima peru agebntes especiales de la dea de la cia y del mossad y sobre todo desl serivio de intelgiencia national del peru refernte la denubncia contra luis hans christian munares ollarte un sujecto vinculado con narcotrafico y la banda mara salva truchas lima callao mandado para hacer me la vida oimpossible en jiron san martin 355 letra b y el suceto utilisaba la casa en la letra c en el mismo condomino y pido amplia investigation porque no hubo possible de denuciar crimen contra libertad individual amenaza de robar me de matar me en ocasiaones anteriores durante casi dos años y reciend desde mayo 2014 tengo guarantias en san miguel por amenazas contra mi vida
tengo la prueba de una amenaza contra mi en mi aparato de fotografia que en el momento en cuanto me dirigio a un organismo international hubo borrado .
quero saber quienes son que aparte de eso me hackean y no han infiormada la inteligencia nortamericana al tiempo sobre una preadvertencia mia al tiempo sobre boston en prison planet y que no han informado al tiempo la cia sobre el contendido de una pleicula la frontera die grezne con katja riemann que paso parecido del contendido en el goflo de texas en cuya epoca trato de hablar con el fbi alemania y tuvo contacto con fridhelm steinhoff
quero saber qien dsede el principio me hizo la vida impossible y para qien sirven insito advertio como ex refugiado anticommunista alemania oriental ex obstetra ex cruz rojo en la guerra de bsonia salvando refugiados muslemanes bonsios como christiana como persona con antepasados judiso con contactos estrechos con miechael fuerst y ex acrica protectores de israle y quero saber quien interferio en los juicios 1308 1306 1304 - 2008 jusg de paz san miguel archivada y porque durante casi dos años estuvo victima de amenazas por esl sujecto mensionada que bandas escrupulosas que odian usa y los demas y sobre todo peru utilisaron hasta me enfermo de cancer de seno y porque ayuda medica hubo renegada en el hospital en dodne tengo mi seguro y muy probale a propositio mi cancer no hubo diagnsoticada y me deberia operar afuera
y quero todos que han traicionada los pocos ñlibertades que nos quedan la paz y soberania de ´paises en conjunto con orden y ley
atras de la rejas y no me interesa en que club sierven y o donde rezan
no vea bien
el contendio se sobre entiende

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Injustice In Coweta County Ga. (Jul '06) 31 min RMack 23
Why are modern women so fake? (Feb '11) Sep 18 DangerousWomenEve... 24
Sunday Night Football Pushes Spanish on America... (Sep '07) Sep 17 Mike 95
Pres. Donald Trump in "BLACK and WHITE" Sep 15 Who Dat 3
Why white men hate seeing black men dating asia... (Mar '12) Sep 15 Who Dat 3,225
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Sep 15 truthdialog 5,166
Are whites the most destructive race on earth?? (Oct '12) Sep 7 Mrburns916 50
More from around the web