Gang Stalking Debate Forum!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8661 Sep 9, 2013
A MESSAGE TO HUMANITY
__________
NOVEMBER 5, 2013
March on Washington, D.C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Bring your Children, Mothers and Fathers, Friends and Relatives.

***"To remind the world what it has forgotten: That fairness, justice and freedom are more than just words."
LunaticFringe

Toronto, Canada

#8663 Sep 9, 2013
I've been abusing these forums a bit. I just think there are perps on here and monitoring this stuff so I'm kind of hoping they'll hear me.
Michaela

Manassas, VA

#8664 Sep 10, 2013
Referring to an earlier post of yours, what are you holding in? Where do you want to be locked in for good? The cause of your problems is your bad self-esteem. Watch who you choose for your scapegoats. If you have important info, you need to share it.
LunaticFringe wrote:
I've been abusing these forums a bit. I just think there are perps on here and monitoring this stuff so I'm kind of hoping they'll hear me.
LunaticFringe

Toronto, Canada

#8665 Sep 10, 2013
Michaela wrote:
Referring to an earlier post of yours, what are you holding in? Where do you want to be locked in for good? The cause of your problems is your bad self-esteem. Watch who you choose for your scapegoats. If you have important info, you need to share it.
<quoted text>
Actually that post was a little nuts. I realize now it was bs. I know most people on here refer to being "classic" gang stalking targets. I believe gang stalking is due to completely to DEW. It's like a virus they implant in you via some form of remote hypnosis. I know it's nuts but I believe this is the souce of the whole gang stalking experience. Once again, I fell for one of their tricks. I thought that literally holding in my urination would get me out of it. That's a little too simple right. Don't listen to the voices. Or do listen to the voice. I don't know.

What do you do if you're trapped by someone? Do you comply? or Do you rebel?

I don't know. I've just about given up. I think I might just listen. I'm not really blaming any particular member, but I was contacted by them.. refer the post by Endoraaaaa on page 333

http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs/T6SIJEJPAALK...

See that, that's them and it's not a joke. He's talking about mind control. They literally pay hypnopadeic tapes into your subconscious.

gang stalking is due to paranoia induced by hypnotic electronic mind control technology.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8666 Sep 10, 2013
LunaticFringe wrote:
I see love as an act of rebellion.
It IS an "act of rebellion", these days. Don't you think?

LF:
"Beauty is deadly, isn't she? She's tempting and hard to let go of, isn't she?"

Why would you want to "let go of beauty"? Isn't that all we have, sometimes?

And, when "she" shines the mirror in your direction, think twice before blaming "her" for what you see.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8667 Sep 10, 2013
LunaticFringe wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do if you're trapped by someone? Do you comply? or Do you rebel?
Do you "like" this entrapment? Is it pleasant? Does it serve your purposes, as well? Or, are you just going along for the ride?

Is this really about GS/OS, or are you just lamenting on some "chick"?

Can't help ya' there, then.

If this "entrapment" has anything to do with GS/OS, then I'd say:

REBEL LIKE HELL.
LunaticFringe

Toronto, Canada

#8668 Sep 10, 2013
A Special Place In Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS an "act of rebellion", these days. Don't you think?
LF:
"Beauty is deadly, isn't she? She's tempting and hard to let go of, isn't she?"
Why would you want to "let go of beauty"? Isn't that all we have, sometimes?
And, when "she" shines the mirror in your direction, think twice before blaming "her" for what you see.
Very nice. I thought about it too. Probably shouldn't refer to it as "she"
LunaticFringe

Toronto, Canada

#8669 Sep 10, 2013
A Special Place In Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you "like" this entrapment? Is it pleasant? Does it serve your purposes, as well? Or, are you just going along for the ride?
Is this really about GS/OS, or are you just lamenting on some "chick"?
Can't help ya' there, then.
If this "entrapment" has anything to do with GS/OS, then I'd say:
REBEL LIKE HELL.
No it's not about a girl. It's about EH/OS/GS and I will continue to rebel like hell. Like I should listen to a voice from the sky, right?
LunaticFringe

Toronto, Canada

#8670 Sep 10, 2013
A Special Place In Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS an "act of rebellion", these days. Don't you think?
LF:
"Beauty is deadly, isn't she? She's tempting and hard to let go of, isn't she?"
Why would you want to "let go of beauty"? Isn't that all we have, sometimes?
And, when "she" shines the mirror in your direction, think twice before blaming "her" for what you see.
Again I have to say, very insightful reply.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8671 Sep 10, 2013
A LETTER TO THE NSA
___An Excerpt

"We will now be commencing "Operation National Security Agency" in retaliation of your disrespect for the privacy of people worldwide. You cannot expect to covertly spy on people who have done nothing wrong under the guise of preemptively fighting terrorism when you failed to stop the Boston bombing and expect consent. You are of no use to anyone except those in power and who wish to keep it, at the expense of every citizen's privacy that they are entitled to under the Constitution of which you show no respect for.

OpNSA will be unforgiving in its work and will leave no stone unturned, just as you do for all of us. As of this moment, people around the world are beginning to wake up and, consequently, stand up to your data mining agenda. You will soon understand for yourselves what it is like to be spied on and your personal information be stored, available for all to gaze upon.

We are officially calling on all citizens of the Internet, all Anonymous participants and all activists to take to their computers, take to their streets and take to all available outlets to let their voices be heard on this issue. Violations like this will NOT be treated with apathy. Anonymous has been proven to be a powerful force for good, and even more so, a nemesis to tyranny and injustice.

You thought you could infringe on our privacy. You thought you could wiretap people who have no reason to be observed. But best of all, you thought you could get away with all of it."

Michaela

Manassas, VA

#8673 Sep 10, 2013
Possibly you're just someone being mind-controlled, but you sound exactly like someone I would know. If it is you, then your post was about a girl. And no, I don't know any curses to put on people, mind you.

In case anyone else is wondering, I've been gangstalked noticeably since Dec. 2009. Obviously, it started before then.

Someone said that mind control and gangstalking are separate things...but some people are targeted by both.
LunaticFringe wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that post was a little nuts. I realize now it was bs. I know most people on here refer to being "classic" gang stalking targets. I believe gang stalking is due to completely to DEW. It's like a virus they implant in you via some form of remote hypnosis. I know it's nuts but I believe this is the souce of the whole gang stalking experience. Once again, I fell for one of their tricks. I thought that literally holding in my urination would get me out of it. That's a little too simple right. Don't listen to the voices. Or do listen to the voice. I don't know.
What do you do if you're trapped by someone? Do you comply? or Do you rebel?
I don't know. I've just about given up. I think I might just listen. I'm not really blaming any particular member, but I was contacted by them.. refer the post by Endoraaaaa on page 333
http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs/T6SIJEJPAALK...
See that, that's them and it's not a joke. He's talking about mind control. They literally pay hypnopadeic tapes into your subconscious.
gang stalking is due to paranoia induced by hypnotic electronic mind control technology.
ptw

Homestead, FL

#8674 Sep 11, 2013
Of course the whole industry of "Organized Scheming" lawlessness DOES involve self-protecting and self-regulating lawyers, catering to an industry already short on ethics and involving the only game in town: "corruption". And like physicians, "Organized Scheming" victimization is dependent on lawyers at the local level perpetuating corruption (malpractice), to protect secret laws, abuses, misconduct and excesses.

One only has to pursue and challenge this corruption to see the same results repeatedly (obstruction, tampering, misfeasance) until a victim of these "organized crimes" looses count. It doesn't take long to realize you're being discredited from established "victim database tracking " corruption, disinformation and violations of legal rights. Privacy, tracking and stalking violation bases unconstitutional crimes don't stop just because you're speaking confidentially to a lawyer, they're further exploited and enhanced!

This whole "industry" of professional lawlessness, illegal and unwarranted violations and the felony crimes/corruption would have been addressed and solved the minute the "first" victim approached a lawyer, if not for extended corruption. In reality, "professional" corruption/violations and felony crimes, abuses, excesses and secret laws has allowed its growth (multiple decades, and untold numbers of victims).

Does it involve lawyers? Sure it does, the whole industry of corruption/violations is awash in a sea of lawyers from the Justice Department down to local D.A's and judges. And their pool of resources, is your common, every day lawyer working it's way up this same ladder of corruption, violations and crimes! Lawless entity/agency/enforcement and lawyers go hand in hand like two peas in a pod, and it's called "Organized Scheming" corruption!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8676 Sep 11, 2013
1,000 DEATHS
___Journalists Who Gave Their Lives

When Mick Deane was killed in Egypt on Wednesday, he became the 1,000th journalist documented by CPJ as having died in direct relation to his work. The photos above, a sampling of those who have died over the past 21 years, serve as a powerful reminder of the cost of critical, independent journalism.

http://cpj.org/blog/2013/08/1000-deaths-journ...

***These are the people who dare to tell us the truth.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8677 Sep 11, 2013
Apparently, Topix considers Shakespeare, PROFANE.

"The first thing we do, let's k*ll all the lawyers.

___Henry VI
LunaticFringe

Toronto, Canada

#8678 Sep 11, 2013
Michaela wrote:
Possibly you're just someone being mind-controlled, but you sound exactly like someone I would know. If it is you, then your post was about a girl. And no, I don't know any curses to put on people, mind you.
In case anyone else is wondering, I've been gangstalked noticeably since Dec. 2009. Obviously, it started before then.
Someone said that mind control and gangstalking are separate things...but some people are targeted by both.
<quoted text>
It's not about a girl. My brain is messed up. My sexual energy is down by feet somewhere. When I take cholinergics my energy comes up, but then I due something stupid like masterbate and it drops right back down. I've posted a lot about my conclusions about DEW and anonnews.org if you're interested.

I'm dissociated from my feelings. My feeling may be as horny as hell, so maybe that's about a girl, but I'm not going to just do everything my feelings tell me. Whatever, I don' know.

Either way. It's not about a girl. This whole experience is internal. I'm making my own stuff up, I just have to somehow sync myself up again.

The girlfriend stuff is romantic in a stupid way and ridiculous. I remember one of the things the perps said about one of my friends, that she was the only way out.. huh? Also, and this relates to the earlier question I posed, the perps voice said "get a girl friend and I'll leave you alone".

I've tried just about everything else. I pretty sure I know what the technology did to my body and how it works on my end. And I'm content with that. I have made enough observations.

The question is, should I listen to the perps voice? Should I just trust him/her/them and follow what they say to get out of this? It might work. Like I said, I've tried just about everything else

Do I even want to get out? I'm functioning just fine. I might just never get a girlfriend to spite / rebel against them. Someone on here even said do the opposite. Maybe I will. Or I'll get a gf so she's technically my girlfriend and let her know it's just and experiment ( wouldn't want to hurt her feelings ) or something, and then we'll break up. If this a hypnosis thing, and not just burned in suggestions and messages the only way is to follow the perps orders.

FightGangStalkin g

Pasadena, CA

#8680 Sep 11, 2013
ptw wrote:
.....Does it involve lawyers? Sure it does, the whole industry of corruption/violations is awash in a sea of lawyers from the Justice Department down to local D.A's and judges. And their pool of resources, is your common, every day lawyer working it's way up this same ladder of corruption, violations and crimes! Lawless entity/agency/enforcement and lawyers go hand in hand like two peas in a pod, and it's called "Organized Scheming" corruption!
I agree that the DOJ is has no moral credibility. More than a hundred members of Congress have expressed support for calling on Holder to resign, for example.

But I'm skeptical that lawyers in general play a big role in this. I've been harassed for years and I've never been anywhere near a courtroom or a judge or a lawyer during the whole process - so they're not making much money off of me.

On the other hand, intelligence/security contractors (Edward Snowden for example) who work with the federal government (DIA, FBI, CIA, NSA) etc. do make lots of money spying on Americans. If there's an "industry" associated with gang stalking, that's where it is. That's how the disinformation sock puppets on these forums get paid.

If you want to see hard evidence of people making money off this whole American Stasi spying thing, Google "Surveillance Role Player" jobs. You'll find job ads calling for people with backgrounds in counterintelligence who have security clearances. The jobs are sometimes part-time and they are here in the U.S. Those are presumably the people who handle the criminal informant perps and lie to the useful idiot neighbors.

For details, see FightGangStalking.com
Michaela

Manassas, VA

#8681 Sep 11, 2013
I guess the most important question that I need answered is, WHO would put me on this gangstalking list for 10 years for their own personal, spiteful vendetta?
LunaticFringe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about a girl. My brain is messed up. My sexual energy is down by feet somewhere. When I take cholinergics my energy comes up, but then I due something stupid like masterbate and it drops right back down. I've posted a lot about my conclusions about DEW and anonnews.org if you're interested.
I'm dissociated from my feelings. My feeling may be as horny as hell, so maybe that's about a girl, but I'm not going to just do everything my feelings tell me. Whatever, I don' know.
Either way. It's not about a girl. This whole experience is internal. I'm making my own stuff up, I just have to somehow sync myself up again.
The girlfriend stuff is romantic in a stupid way and ridiculous. I remember one of the things the perps said about one of my friends, that she was the only way out.. huh? Also, and this relates to the earlier question I posed, the perps voice said "get a girl friend and I'll leave you alone".
I've tried just about everything else. I pretty sure I know what the technology did to my body and how it works on my end. And I'm content with that. I have made enough observations.
The question is, should I listen to the perps voice? Should I just trust him/her/them and follow what they say to get out of this? It might work. Like I said, I've tried just about everything else
Do I even want to get out? I'm functioning just fine. I might just never get a girlfriend to spite / rebel against them. Someone on here even said do the opposite. Maybe I will. Or I'll get a gf so she's technically my girlfriend and let her know it's just and experiment ( wouldn't want to hurt her feelings ) or something, and then we'll break up. If this a hypnosis thing, and not just burned in suggestions and messages the only way is to follow the perps orders.
LunaticFringe

Toronto, Canada

#8682 Sep 11, 2013
Michaela wrote:
I guess the most important question that I need answered is, WHO would put me on this gangstalking list for 10 years for their own personal, spiteful vendetta?
<quoted text>
I don't know. It's different for all of us. You might've pissed someone off, it might be experimentation, I don't know. I thing it's possible there are multiple groups.

As for me, it seems the perps have changed my love style from eros to this bs - Ludus. I don't believe in conquests. People aren't toys. We aren't Commodities. And we aren't to experimented on without any consent. Pop culture churns out so much bull. You know what? There is WAY more to life than sex.

People have feelings, get upset, see political problems, and suffer various issues in life. Nobody is writing music about this anymore. It's just sex. You know why? It's conspiracy to control society.

The media exploits Ludus to the max. It's BS. They could've at least given me Storge, Pragma and Agape if they were intent on changing my love styles.
That's real love.

I'll never be happy with what they've given me.

- dead Rebel
hoop de

Phoenix, AZ

#8683 Sep 11, 2013
Wow the lunatic s have taken over the asylum.dam u f#e
Michaela

Chicago, IL

#8684 Sep 11, 2013
How long have you been targeted, to your knowledge?
LunaticFringe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. It's different for all of us. You might've pissed someone off, it might be experimentation, I don't know. I thing it's possible there are multiple groups.
As for me, it seems the perps have changed my love style from eros to this bs - Ludus. I don't believe in conquests. People aren't toys. We aren't Commodities. And we aren't to experimented on without any consent. Pop culture churns out so much bull. You know what? There is WAY more to life than sex.
People have feelings, get upset, see political problems, and suffer various issues in life. Nobody is writing music about this anymore. It's just sex. You know why? It's conspiracy to control society.
The media exploits Ludus to the max. It's BS. They could've at least given me Storge, Pragma and Agape if they were intent on changing my love styles.
That's real love.
I'll never be happy with what they've given me.
- dead Rebel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) Dec 1 JTSFV 10,405
Poll are white people gods chosen people? (Dec '08) Nov 30 Brennnos 597
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) Nov 30 JustWhy 177
I got a black girl pregnant, advice (Sep '13) Nov 29 geezWeez 26
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Nov 26 felixrod 461
Why are modern women so fake? (Feb '11) Nov 26 Sick Women Everyw... 10
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) Nov 24 carlos 21,755
More from around the web