Gang Stalking Debate Forum!
mru486

San Lorenzo, CA

#8386 Aug 23, 2013
mru486 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, who's counting?
I dont even agree with what you say about most of those entries. I can only tell it like I see it. take it for what it is. I just ignore your posts.
wow, you're really insane.
Mru486

San Jose, CA

#8387 Aug 23, 2013
mru486 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, who's counting?
I dont even agree with what you say about most of those entries. I can only tell it like I see it. take it for what it is. I just ignore your posts.
Oh yeah, you're probably being paid 200,000 g's a year to babble on this website because obviously you're not being stalked and never contribute anything worthwhile.
ptw

Homestead, FL

#8388 Aug 23, 2013
mru486 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you're really insane.
Yea, that ain't working MOLE TROLL!!

Any more than than this.........
Mru486 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lots of friends on here.
These are your words, your doing, and your number is up!!

And no bogus cheap shot one liners are going to work, pop-up!
ptw

Homestead, FL

#8389 Aug 23, 2013
Where's my post 8387,.. see #'s don't lie?

Why that's the one you had deleted!!

How interesting is that?

Suddenly you have the capability to get a post deleted??
MER123

League City, TX

#8390 Aug 23, 2013
I am being gangstalked to a very very extreme level.(Far beyond that of a normal TI from what i've read). I only recently found out but it has been going on since I was 14. I can trace patterns back that far. It is showing no signs of letting up so I wanted to try and connect with other TI's. I feel I have a lot of good information on the subject and if you hang out with me you're absolutely guarnetedd to see it.

I have been harassed when I was homeless 24/7.

If anyone is in or near houston TX please let me know I can really use any and all support even just to have a friend that is not a perp.

Thanks.
RunGsersRun

Katy, TX

#8391 Aug 23, 2013
MER123 wrote:
I am being gangstalked to a very very extreme level.(Far beyond that of a normal TI from what i've read). I only recently found out but it has been going on since I was 14. I can trace patterns back that far. It is showing no signs of letting up so I wanted to try and connect with other TI's. I feel I have a lot of good information on the subject and if you hang out with me you're absolutely guarnetedd to see it.
I have been harassed when I was homeless 24/7.
If anyone is in or near houston TX please let me know I can really use any and all support even just to have a friend that is not a perp.
Thanks.
Did you contact VOCCT? Just seeing if you're the same guy she told me about. I live in Katy.
MER123

League City, TX

#8392 Aug 23, 2013
no, but thank you for the reference.

How extreme is your experience?
RunGsersRun

Katy, TX

#8393 Aug 23, 2013
MER123 wrote:
no, but thank you for the reference.
How extreme is your experience?
About as bad a it gets. And if I remember correctly she said the guy was in League City as well,so you have another TI near you other then me.
I'll check with her and find out.
FightGangStalkin g

Pasadena, CA

#8394 Aug 23, 2013
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are wrong. They actually want you to come forward so they can try to have you committed into an insane asylum and use the psychiatrist to then control you. FREEMASONRY, who are behind this,......
The Freemasons posted a job ad a few days ago for domestic spies to perform gang stalking type activities. Apparently, the Freemasons are using intelligence contractors to hire and train them - just like the federal government does.

See the post dated August 21, 2013 at FightGangStalking.com
Mri486

San Jose, CA

#8395 Aug 23, 2013
RunGsersRun wrote:
<quoted text>
About as bad a it gets. And if I remember correctly she said the guy was in League City as well,so you have another TI near you other then me.
I'll check with her and find out.
Did the current wave of gang stalking start in Texas? It seems there are just as many in california but we aren't allowed to talk about it be ause california has its reputation to hold up.
Mri486

San Jose, CA

#8396 Aug 23, 2013
ptw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, that ain't working MOLE TROLL!!
Any more than than this.........
<quoted text>
These are your words, your doing, and your number is up!!
And no bogus cheap shot one liners are going to work, pop-up!
Are you threatening me?
Mri486

San Jose, CA

#8397 Aug 23, 2013
FightGangStalking wrote:
<quoted text>
The Freemasons posted a job ad a few days ago for domestic spies to perform gang stalking type activities. Apparently, the Freemasons are using intelligence contractors to hire and train them - just like the federal government does.
See the post dated August 21, 2013 at FightGangStalking.com
An old friend of mine joined one of those organizations and he is now amazingly successful.
Mri486

San Jose, CA

#8398 Aug 23, 2013
ptw wrote:
Where's my post 8387,.. see #'s don't lie?
Why that's the one you had deleted!!
How interesting is that?
Suddenly you have the capability to get a post deleted??
Why are you on here? You and fight gang stalking aren't even targets.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8399 Aug 23, 2013
Mri486 wrote:
<quoted text>
An old friend of mine joined one of those organizations and he is now amazingly successful.
I'd bet he is.
ptw

Homestead, FL

#8400 Aug 24, 2013
Interesting, my ability to competently post has been restricted!!
ptw

Homestead, FL

#8401 Aug 24, 2013
Mri486 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you on here? You and fight gang stalking aren't even targets.
Here, I got this one.....

You and fight gang stalking aren't even targets.

You and Fight Gang Stalking aren't even targets.

You and FIGHT Gang Stalking aren't even targets.

You and Fight GANG Stalking aren't even targets.

You and Fight Gang STALKING aren't even targets.

You and FIGHT GANG STALKING aren't even targets.

(a mind is a terrible thing to waste, but hey it was your decision!)

FYI, all these alpha-numeric's popped-up at the same time.

cna yuo spel mole-troll !
MER123

League City, TX

#8402 Aug 24, 2013
lol sooooo much disinformation.

Fightgangstalking is 100% not a real TI.

Its almost impossible to tell.
MER123

League City, TX

#8403 Aug 24, 2013
Actually, it's pretty easy to tell.

Fightgangstalking has many well known mainstream websites on his site, including infowars which when alex jones himself was asked about gangstalking he Mentioned something about "Paranoia" Which is a common trigger/response to when someone brings up gangstalking to a perp.

As huge and organized as this is, there is no real possible way that any site that is actually on the internet and is remaining there has any contacts to any real TI's.

Anonymous the hactivist group is also involved.

THat being said, i'm a bonafide TI and i'm posting on here... So it is possible.

This actually coming to real light before it is too late for most of us is most likely not going to happen. The main goal for us real TI's is to survive and to find others simply for means of basic solace.

Ironically though, the only real way to survive is through government or some sort of establishment, because once you're truly cut off from everything like I am, those are the only places that will feed you. Which leads you to at the very least have a basic respect for humanity.
MER123

League City, TX

#8404 Aug 24, 2013
Wether or not I will or others will succeed in finding similarpeopel is the real question.

I might or might not make it to that point.

Something we all (True TIs) must accept as a real possibility.

The psychological torment is pretty interesting to say the least.
MER123

League City, TX

#8405 Aug 24, 2013
Another way to tell if someone is not a real TI is their EXTREME takes on things.

(This is part of the slander process)

Anything being said by a perp that leans towards being extremely negative towards someone or something is used in the future to show other people or to label you as a hateful person.(I think)

Im putting this together from what im reading.

If you are not homeless yet, be very very wary of people that approach you and start talking shit on anyone or anything. This will be used against you in the future.

Slowly but surely, over the years this information will be used to slander you to people who are not yet "In on it"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did god create black people for slaves? (Nov '09) 17 hr myopic 149
Colorado State Patrol Sucks!` (Feb '09) Tue Jennifer 47
Free amateur porn site - Videos and Pictures (Apr '11) Tue Idealgasm 10
The Mexican mafia is pushing their families way... (Nov '07) Jan 16 Anth 168
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Jan 14 Amh7293 470
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) Jan 13 Texan Cowboy 181
Why black people are aggressive and white peopl... (May '10) Jan 11 Poawah 131
More from around the web