Gang Stalking Debate Forum!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7954 Jul 5, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facinating you would quote Brad Steiger. I remember hearing him on Coast to Coast AM some years back. He has written many books on the paranormal as I recall. Not the style of source I thought you would rely on though. I suppose I did not clearly answer your question "how does one become a follower" in my previous post. So I will try to do better. One becomes a follower by failing to develop their own philosophy and moral compass. Or one may become a follower by settleing for the social connection to a group that doesnt allow for the individuality of the person.
I am not sure if leaders are easier to find, but in the case of the feckless, it may be easier for the leaders to find them.
I believe you are catching on. It's not necessarily the source, but the content that is implied here. Cognitive distortions are common among common people. Leaders are selected by followers and not the other way around.
Fight Gang Stalking

La Puente, CA

#7955 Jul 5, 2013
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are catching on. It's not necessarily the source, but the content that is implied here. Cognitive distortions are common among common people. Leaders are selected by followers and not the other way around.
How do federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies select THEIR brown-nosers (like disinformation perp's for example)?

Just curious.

Also, what do the brown-nosers in the disinformation bureaus think about their leader, National Security Director James Clapper, getting caught lying to Congress recently? Are they disappointed that their top liar was exposed - or just proud of him for lying to America?

FightGangStalking.com

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7956 Jul 6, 2013
Fight Gang Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
How do federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies select THEIR brown-nosers (like disinformation perp's for example)?
Just curious.
Also, what do the brown-nosers in the disinformation bureaus think about their leader, National Security Director James Clapper, getting caught lying to Congress recently? Are they disappointed that their top liar was exposed - or just proud of him for lying to America?
FightGangStalking.com
Are they lying and brown-nosing or is your interpretation of what's really going on in contrast with what you believe should be going on?
Fight Gang Stalking

La Puente, CA

#7957 Jul 6, 2013
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they lying and brown-nosing or is your interpretation of what's really going on in contrast with what you believe should be going on?
Are you dodging the questions by asking a question?
RunGsersRun

Katy, TX

#7958 Jul 6, 2013
Fight Gang Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dodging the questions by asking a question?
It's why you never! And I mean never,try and have a conversation with Suktor.
Make fun of? Yes. Conversation? No.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7959 Jul 6, 2013
Fight Gang Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dodging the questions by asking a question?
People who have been hired to do a job will keep their job so long as they do what is expected of them. Don't confuse the acts of thugs, such as the Manson family, with those who do what it takes to protect the rest of us from such heinous acts.

Such a comparison is a cognitive distortion called overgeneralization.

http://www.atlantapsychiatry.com/forms/CBT-di...
Fight Gang Stalking

La Puente, CA

#7964 Jul 6, 2013
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
People who have been hired to do a job will keep their job so long as they do what is expected of them. Don't confuse the acts of thugs, such as the Manson family, with those who do what it takes to protect the rest of us from such heinous acts.
Such a comparison is a cognitive distortion called overgeneralization.
http://www.atlantapsychiatry.com/forms/CBT-di...
If there were a war between Americans and the federal government, which side would you fight on?
ptw

Orlando, FL

#7965 Jul 7, 2013
RunGsersRun wrote:
<quoted text>
It's why you never! And I mean never,try and have a conversation with Suktor.
Make fun of? Yes. Conversation? No.
Agreed!

Having a so called "conversation" with an OS/GS criminal engaged in known felony crimes (cyberstalking) all based on levels of victim violation based psychological targeted assaulting (intimidation, false/fraudulent accusations, harassment, defamation, discrediting etc., etc., etc.,) will only ever produce skewed, distorted gibberish (covering up involvement). This will never change!

A OS/GS criminal's whole concept (content) is obviously a continuation of the very lying, dismissiveness, manipulation and deception, obstruction of justice and tampering behind its illicit efforts towards application and covering up involvement in (police/civil servant/enforcement) OS/GS crimes, violations of privacy, civil/legal rights and liberties!

Even Ted Bundy used psychology towards false/fraudulent efforts, victim entrapment and in violating victim's safety, security and lives, as well as it's sadistic frenzied morbid torture, terrorizing, tormenting and boastful display of it's perverse talents, and, AND in it's defense of its crimes! Again, deceptive, manipulative "stupid is as stupid does," will never change!

The important point taken from this, as a victim watching its display take shape, is:(as in its previous posts) repeated admitted abuse of psychological concepts contributing to the "obvious" application, promotion and defense of "obvious" police/enforcement/civil servant OS/GS crimes (a.k.a. "victim assaulting, terrorizing and discrediting")!

(This initiated exchange seems familiar). As a victim how does one specifically give "OS/GS assailants any crediting of valid points" in defense of any aspect of obvious immoral involvement in privacy/civil rights violating, maliciously manufactured, sadistic and heinous psychological terrorizing crimes victimizing others??

Knowing of course, all abusive police OS/GS corruption is based on "cowardly, gutless, yellow-belly and criminal behind your back" violation based crimes. In others words; cheap, sleazy shots from illegal, unwarranted, unconstitutional indiscriminate violations "based" psychological stalking/assaulting of anyone, anywhere, anytime for sadistic sport and perverse amusement)?? This is what cowardly corrupt, unethical, immoral organized scheming civil servant/enforcement OS/GS is all about !!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7966 Jul 7, 2013
Fight Gang Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were a war between Americans and the federal government, which side would you fight on?
Americans!! Of course whether you are willing to accept that you already participate in the U.S. government by voting, belonging to any political party, paying taxes, having ever attended any school in the U.S., having a driver's license or any other ID, served on jury duty own or rent property or even in the act of criticizing it or protesting against it depends on your interpretation. Nonetheless, every day you remain in this country you are exercising some form of participation in it whether you like it or not! If there were to be a war that occurs between 'Americans' and the federal government it will end the moment there are no 'Americans' left who participate in it.
Fight Gang Stalking

La Puente, CA

#7967 Jul 7, 2013
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans!! Of course whether you are willing to accept that you already participate in the U.S. government by voting, belonging to any political party, paying taxes, having ever attended any school in the U.S., having a driver's license or any other ID, served on jury duty own or rent property or even in the act of criticizing it or protesting against it depends on your interpretation. Nonetheless, every day you remain in this country you are exercising some form of participation in it whether you like it or not! If there were to be a war that occurs between 'Americans' and the federal government it will end the moment there are no 'Americans' left who participate in it.
(1) "Participating" in a government by voting to try to influence it is one thing; being a shill who lies (for money) to protect a corrupt government from being exposed is something very different.

(2) The fact that people participate in a government by voting doesn't make the government legitimate; it's not a democracy if the government is secretly committing crimes against its citizens.
Fight Gang Stalking

La Puente, CA

#7968 Jul 7, 2013
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans!! Of course whether you are willing to accept that you already participate in the U.S. government by voting, belonging to any political party, paying taxes, having ever attended any school in the U.S., having a driver's license or any other ID, served on jury duty own or rent property or even in the act of criticizing it or protesting against it depends on your interpretation. Nonetheless, every day you remain in this country you are exercising some form of participation in it whether you like it or not! If there were to be a war that occurs between 'Americans' and the federal government it will end the moment there are no 'Americans' left who participate in it.
(1)“Participating” in a government by voting is one thing; shilling for a corrupt government by lying (for money) to help the government avoid having its crimes exposed is something else.

(2) Voting for a government doesn’t make the government legitimate; it’s not a democracy if the government is secretly committing crimes against its citizens.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7969 Jul 7, 2013
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are catching on. It's not necessarily the source, but the content that is implied here. Cognitive distortions are common among common people. Leaders are selected by followers and not the other way around.
So, you are saying that leaders are selected by common people with prevalent cognitive distortions? That would explain so much.

Interesting you use the term "cognitive distortion". When I started getting stalked, the person (who I believe was) behind it could seem to create some sort of distortion in the minds of people who trusted him.
Over time, he would exude more and more control over others until they didnt seem to think independentaly from him. Funny thing...he "seemed honest".
Fight Gang Stalking

La Puente, CA

#7970 Jul 7, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that leaders are selected by common people with prevalent cognitive distortions? That would explain so much.
Interesting you use the term "cognitive distortion". When I started getting stalked, the person (who I believe was) behind it could seem to create some sort of distortion in the minds of people who trusted him.
Over time, he would exude more and more control over others until they didnt seem to think independentaly from him. Funny thing...he "seemed honest".
A January 21, 2013 article published in CounterPunch magazine explains gang stalking pretty clearly. They say that the FBI's infamous Cointelpro operation has re-emerged in full force.

The article is very clear - no distortion (cognitive or otherwise).

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/21/the-re...

For even more info, you can review other such articles at FightGangStalking.com

Guaranteed to be totally free of cognitive distortion.
ptw

Orlando, FL

#7972 Jul 8, 2013
book: FBI Secrets: an agent's expos'e/ M. Wesley Swearingen

Forward: Lifting the Shroud of Secrecy by Ward Churchill

(comment): During the ten years that I was on the U.S. Intelligence Board....never once did I hear anybody, including myself, raise the questions: "Is this course of action which we have agreed upon lawful, is it legal, is it moral and ethical?" We never gave any thought to that realm of reasoning...(only) Will this course of action work, will it get us what we want, will it reach the objective we desire to reach?.....(by Former FBI Assistant Director, Domestic Intelligence Division)

.......From (an) array of sources......emerges a portrait of a massive, deeply entrenched and increasingly ubiquitous institutional entity devoted to the curtailment of domestic political action and expression. The individual objects of the bureau's attentions in this respect have been people as different in their lives and outlooks as Ernest Hemingway, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Russell Means, Janis Joplin, Heuy P. Newton and Joan Baez.....

On record, the methods employed against such "deviants" have included every sort of tactic from discrediting targeted persons or groups by circulating defamatory rumors about them in the communities and/or planting false reports about them in the media, to causing "political objectionable individuals" to be evicted from their homes and fired from their jobs by contacting their landlords and employers, to orchestrating the repeated arrests on spurious charges of those targeted, to obtaining the conviction and consequent imprisonment of "key activists" by introducing fabricated evidence against them at trial, to provoking inter- and intragroup violence (and worse).

Here at last is a career veteran of the bureau's clandestine wars against political freedom in America -- a participant in literally hundreds of burglaries, disinformation campaigns, and worse....(Forward by Ward Churchill)

Introduction:(author) did not know, when I joined, that I would learn the expertise of burglary, or that (the) former director would instruct agents to violate extortion and kidnapping laws. I did not know then that FBI agents would plot (serious crimes)........and put innocent individuals in jail just because (of) their skin (color).........The fact is the FBI was asking me (author) to violate the Constitution of the United States in order to, paradoxically, protect the Constitution.....

(Author) retired in 1977 (after 25yrs)......completely disillusioned......Because of the FBI's widespread dishonesty and corruption.....(author) had lost the ability to distinguish between different levels of corruption. In the beginning when (author) saw agents being encouraged to cheat on their examinations,(author) was shocked. But after 20yrs of seeing a whole bureau cheat on Inspector's examinations, concoct fictitious informants, manufacture phony informant reports, and create false statistics, even the most egregious levels of corruption -- when top FBI officials lied to the courts, the Department of Justice, and to the U.S. Congress -- no longer shocked me. After witnessing 20 years of FBI wrongdoing,(author) accepted it as a means to survive in the bureau (including: not saying anything to U.S. Attorney General or judge when learning of a framing for murder and false imprisonment).

read more:
http://books.google.com/books...

(tell us OS/GS is not a civil servant crime)!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7973 Jul 8, 2013
Fight Gang Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
A January 21, 2013 article published in CounterPunch magazine explains gang stalking pretty clearly. They say that the FBI's infamous Cointelpro operation has re-emerged in full force.
The article is very clear - no distortion (cognitive or otherwise).
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/21/the-re...
For even more info, you can review other such articles at FightGangStalking.com
Guaranteed to be totally free of cognitive distortion.
Not to be a stickler on semantics, but how does the phrase 'gang stalking' apply to the FBI? If they are doing anything it is to interfere with the illegal acts of gangs. With that being so, why would it bother anyone who is not communicating for the purpose of doing something illegal to have their phone tapped? That would be a waste of the FBI's time, wouldn't it? By the way, nice work finding that article.
Lilith

Anonymous Proxy

#7975 Jul 8, 2013
Again, with the double-speak.

Vomiting out the same old party line......

Patriotism! Conspiracy Theory! Delusion!

Seven: The Great Master (De)Bater
Fight Gang Stalking

La Puente, CA

#7977 Jul 8, 2013
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be a stickler on semantics, but how does the phrase 'gang stalking' apply to the FBI? If they are doing anything it is to interfere with the illegal acts of gangs. With that being so, why would it bother anyone who is not communicating for the purpose of doing something illegal to have their phone tapped? That would be a waste of the FBI's time, wouldn't it? By the way, nice work finding that article.
You make a good point - that the federal government would never do something that is a waste of time and money. In the first version of Cointelpro, for example, they only went after the most serious threats to society - people like Martin Luther King Jr. and John Lennon.
FormerLAer

Wilmington, DE

#7978 Jul 8, 2013
Bizarrely, Ernest Hemingway was the great uncle of one of my main gangstalkers. You think he'd sympathize more.
FormerLAer

La Crosse, WI

#7979 Jul 8, 2013
How about extremely corrupt areas like California--where people have their own little wars against celebs, etc. based on jealousy, religious/social/racial hatred? What if someone in the government--or someone with a ton of money and connections to wiretap--wants to kill someone, destroy someone's career and/or life simply based on religious/social/racial hatred?

Not that I would know or anything.

...& don't tell me that's never happened before.
FormerLAer

Chicago, IL

#7980 Jul 8, 2013
Why didn't they like Ernest Hemingway, by the way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) 3 hr Mikiee 1,057
U.S.S. SANTEE LOOKING FOR CREWMATES 1942 to 194... (Oct '07) Sat guycali 189
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Aug 27 Jeroenr9 211
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Aug 26 Raman Preet Singh 4,742
Why black people are aggressive and white peopl... (May '10) Aug 23 Black-Irish 109
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) Aug 22 UnderstandPeople 10,359
Guys: are you physically attracted to asian women? (Sep '08) Aug 22 Ayup 208
More from around the web