Comments
6,901 - 6,920 of 8,369 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
ptw

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7768
Jun 22, 2013
 
As I've experience, I take it your original post didn't show up or was deleted and you re-posted, spelling everything out!

This too is a common occurance on this forum (as of deleting/jumbling of characters and words); temporalily removing posts after being submitted, by "these" administrators (my view this has all the hallmarks of being a cop site) for it appears sanitizing purposes taking place, which also explains unquestioned actions by the resident cyber stalker(s)!

So if posts can be delayed, removed and or santized, then so can text and words (also encountered): but with illicit intent of changing the meaning of a post (tampering, deception and manipulation, if not something more sinister)!

As suggested and recent (NSA) events ellude, this site "would" be a candidate for this same level of targeted violations,(especially since Topix has a site dedicated to enforcement, behind which all OS/GS crimes eminate)!
ptw

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7769
Jun 22, 2013
 
If you haven't figure it out by now, OS/GS is all about (cops engaging in) violations, deception, manipulation and lying!

Violating.
Deceiving.
Manipulating.
Lying.
ptw

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7770
Jun 22, 2013
 
So what does this "sorta, kinda, maybe, possible" (civil servant) deception look like, well a recent discussion by a Senator questioning the Deputy Director of the NSA gives some clues; I believe it went something like this,(although my attention was interrupted):

The Deputy Director was trying to convey to a Senator that the NSA has a balance leadership at the top, one "Military" (director) and one "Civilian" (deputy director).(End of story right, well not so fast....)

However upon continued questioning, the Senator first learns the civilian deputy director had military experience.

Then upon continued questioning learns it was for only 15yrs, but that it was along time ago.

And upon continued questioning learns that the civilian deputy directory also served in (I believe) the air national guard afterwards.

Upon continued questions learns the civilian deputy director served in the national guard for another 20yrs.

And finally through continued questioning learned the (trivial stint of) 20yrs was at the (mere) capacity of brigadier general.

(And that is the "kinda, sorta, maybe, possible" balanced leadership of one Military and one Civilian at the NSA)!
xyz

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7771
Jun 22, 2013
 
Why are we being gangstalked?

1 because they dont like us?

2 because they fear us?

3 because they want others to not like us?

4 because they want to show the whole country that the police are so powerful that no one should ever protest about anything anymore?

5 other

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7772
Jun 22, 2013
 
I believe that some of us started getting stalked because of some kind of a profile done on us.

Or someone may have thought that we knew too much about someone and thats how it started.

Sometimes it starts as some kind of payback that takes on a life of its own.

I knew the person who started most of my problems and thought we were friends. Then I caught him doing funny little pranks and called him on it.
Thats when all hell broke loose. It was slow up to that point. Then he doubled up on his effort and pretty much turned the whole town on me.
xyz

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7773
Jun 22, 2013
 
twilightzone_1 wrote:
I believe that some of us started getting stalked because of some kind of a profile done on us.
Or someone may have thought that we knew too much about someone and thats how it started.
Sometimes it starts as some kind of payback that takes on a life of its own.
I knew the person who started most of my problems and thought we were friends. Then I caught him doing funny little pranks and called him on it.
Thats when all hell broke loose. It was slow up to that point. Then he doubled up on his effort and pretty much turned the whole town on me.
Maybe you should move to another city, it might work for you. My gang stalking has followed me to 2 citys in this state & all the way to Washington state on a vacation.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7775
Jun 22, 2013
 
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should move to another city, it might work for you. My gang stalking has followed me to 2 citys in this state & all the way to Washington state on a vacation.
I think you are right to try anything (like moving) to stop it.
And I dont think that anyone should be discouraged to try different things because of some story that it wont work.

I have already experienced it up and down Interstate 5 though.
up to 100 MI away. Someone up there already knew who I was and some bizzare theater was arranged for me. I was scoped out and tagged. Girl at a fast food place. And some dudes who followed me to the location. I spotted them talking to her and the show began.
That girl really acted like a hooker. Even though she was working at a fast food restruant. She did a strut and touch. She was nice looking, and yet she creeped the hell out of me. She acted Cyborg.

This has to be a really big syndicate up and down I-5. Appearently they use more subtile tactics than just eliminating a person. They just keep reminding you that they are really big and can find you wherever you go.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7776
Jun 22, 2013
 
I have heard that organized stalking isnt as common in some states. Some northern states might be a better climate to go to,(I read somewhere on the internet.) But the west coast has I-5. And anything that "goes on" goes on up and and down
I-5. Yeah, I thought about moving. And I have been terrified by some of the antics here, but I am also learning a great deal and am facinated by it all. At this time I am quite sure that there is a link into the medical profession. I think receptionists and nurses may be the link. I believe that people are hooked up with jobs and positions through a network that is also involved with criminal activity. That theory would explain so much. This is a criminal organization with a "positive side" that also promotes people and uses them as imformants for the syndicate. Once they have people in place, all they have to do is work their system to target anyone.
xyz

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7777
Jun 22, 2013
 
I was tracked on interstate 80 & 90 from South Dakota to Spokane Washington & back, I keep journals of odd things that happen. I think they just follow along in cars mostly. nothing unusual just alot of slapping & whistling that obviously shook up everybody in the room at truckstops when it happened.

why do you think the stalkers are some kind of syndicate?
Fight Gang Stalking

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7778
Jun 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Is anyone else in this forum following this?

Disturbing email from Michael Hastings published

“Michael Hastings, the BuzzFeed and Rolling Stone reporter killed in a car crash June 18, sent an email to friends warning that the “Feds are interviewing my ‘close friends and associates.’” In the email, published by Los Angeles television station KTLA 5 Friday, Hastings also said he was “onto a big story, and need to go off the radar for a bit.”

Hastings was killed the next day in an early-morning solo-car crash in Los Angeles. The email is sure to fuel now-widespread conspiracy theories alleging foul play in Hastings’ death.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-hastings-email...

FightGangStalking.com

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7779
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

xyz wrote:
I was tracked on interstate 80 & 90 from South Dakota to Spokane Washington & back, I keep journals of odd things that happen. I think they just follow along in cars mostly. nothing unusual just alot of slapping & whistling that obviously shook up everybody in the room at truckstops when it happened.
why do you think the stalkers are some kind of syndicate?
Well, I dont know that all of the cases are a syndicate, but I believe my case was.(because there was prostitution in the social loop- people and families who were connected to it)

However, I am starting to wonder if so many people are or were connected to the organized activity that some are just going off on their own with no direction or purpose other than re-enacting old Bevis and Buthead cartoons.
ella

Mercer Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7780
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FormerLAer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying you to post here? I've noticed that a lot of ugly, older men participate in gangstalking.
Yes, indeed, a lot of people participate in gangstalking, seniors, even children. It's incredible how these 'leaders' can engage even their own children in what they do. They even installed cameras in my apartment to spy on me. They are married man, with children, but don't have a problem in watching me in the shower or others... And their wives know, they are probably watching together. I want people to know what they do to me. I hope many people are reading this. These people think they can control people's lives and it's exactly what they do. What shocks me the most is HOW MANY participate, how many...it's incredible how they think is funny what they do...
xyz

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7781
Jun 23, 2013
 
Theres a concept from sociology called the Echman principle, they put a person who looked like a athority figure in a room with a suit on & short hair probably a large person. Then they put another person in another room with a window in it, so you could see the person behind the glass. Then they brought in another person & the person who was precieved to be a authority figure told the 3rd person to press a button & the person behind the glass would recieve a painful shock, They wanted to see if they wrould do it, but the shock was not real

So from this they decided that if a person was told to torture some one buy a authority figure a certain percentage of people would do it some would not

So the question is who are the precieved authority figures who are giving the commands?

I hope they dont kill me for this but I think it might be the police?

feel free to tell me I'm wrong
Lilith

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7782
Jun 23, 2013
 
xyz wrote:
Theres a concept from sociology called the Echman principle, they put a person who looked like a athority figure in a room with a suit on & short hair probably a large person. Then they put another person in another room with a window in it, so you could see the person behind the glass. Then they brought in another person & the person who was precieved to be a authority figure told the 3rd person to press a button & the person behind the glass would recieve a painful shock, They wanted to see if they wrould do it, but the shock was not real
So from this they decided that if a person was told to torture some one buy a authority figure a certain percentage of people would do it some would not
So the question is who are the precieved authority figures who are giving the commands?
I hope they dont kill me for this but I think it might be the police?
feel free to tell me I'm wrong
Milgram experiment
The experimenter (E) orders the teacher (T), the subject of the experiment, to give what the latter believes are painful electric shocks to a learner (L), who is actually an actor and confederate. The subject believes that for each wrong answer, the learner was receiving actual electric shocks, though in reality there were no such punishments. Being separated from the subject, the confederate set up a tape recorder integrated with the electro-shock generator, which played pre-recorded sounds for each shock level.[1]

The Milgram experiment on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram, which measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience. Milgram first described his research in 1963 in an article published in the Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology,[1] and later discussed his findings in greater depth in his 1974 book, Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experime...
xyz

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7783
Jun 23, 2013
 
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>
Milgram experiment
The experimenter (E) orders the teacher (T), the subject of the experiment, to give what the latter believes are painful electric shocks to a learner (L), who is actually an actor and confederate. The subject believes that for each wrong answer, the learner was receiving actual electric shocks, though in reality there were no such punishments. Being separated from the subject, the confederate set up a tape recorder integrated with the electro-shock generator, which played pre-recorded sounds for each shock level.[1]
The Milgram experiment on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram, which measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience. Milgram first described his research in 1963 in an article published in the Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology,[1] and later discussed his findings in greater depth in his 1974 book, Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experime...
how does this relate to gangstalking?
xyz

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7784
Jun 23, 2013
 
?
Lilith

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7785
Jun 23, 2013
 
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>how does this relate to gangstalking?
You're the one that brought it up. You must have SOME concept of how it "relates to gangstalking".
Lilith

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7786
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Milgram summarized the experiment in his 1974 article, "The Perils of Obedience", writing:

The legal and philosophic aspects of obedience are of enormous importance, but they say very little about how most people behave in concrete situations. I set up a simple experiment at Yale University to test how much pain an ordinary citizen would inflict on another person simply because he was ordered to by an experimental scientist. Stark authority was pitted against the subjects'[participants'] strongest moral imperatives against hurting others, and, with the subjects'[participants'] ears ringing with the screams of the victims, authority won more often than not. The extreme willingness of adults to go to almost any lengths on the command of an authority constitutes the chief finding of the study and the fact most urgently demanding explanation.

Ordinary people, simply doing their jobs, and without any particular hostility on their part, can become agents in a terrible destructive process. Moreover, even when the destructive effects of their work become patently clear, and they are asked to carry out actions incompatible with fundamental standards of morality, relatively few people have the resources needed to resist authority.[6]
Mru486

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7787
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

xyz wrote:
<quoted text>how does this relate to gangstalking?
If uthority figures are controlling the gang stalking its pretty easy to see how this relates to gang stalking, isn't it?

Gang stalking is also probably connected with mob mentality and gossips. It seems to be run by Obama, that's for sure.

I just went to a public service meeting in which the leader madecomments about my political affiliations. i dont know this freak at all. I dont have political affiliations at this point other than to feel gross fear about what obama seems to be doing. the leader of the group and one of the members went outside together. My car was vandalized in the parking lot. When I went outside it so happened that the woman was parked next tome and wasn't very friendly. Police cars start storming through the parking lot. Apparently there really are spies at all the social service meetings and if you don't heil Obama you are dead meat.

Pretty weird to use this type of meeting to harass people for politics, especially when they are lying about the politics. I even noticed that a woman with the same name as one of the women got onto one of these forums and started chatting up Eleanor white, whoever or whatever Eleanor white is.

I called the police station and dispatch said they had never heard about gang stalking or organized stalking. Same town where another woman claimed to be gang stalked.
Mru486

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7788
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Fight Gang Stalking wrote:
Is anyone else in this forum following this?
Disturbing email from Michael Hastings published
“Michael Hastings, the BuzzFeed and Rolling Stone reporter killed in a car crash June 18, sent an email to friends warning that the “Feds are interviewing my ‘close friends and associates.’” In the email, published by Los Angeles television station KTLA 5 Friday, Hastings also said he was “onto a big story, and need to go off the radar for a bit.”
Hastings was killed the next day in an early-morning solo-car crash in Los Angeles. The email is sure to fuel now-widespread conspiracy theories alleging foul play in Hastings’ death.”
http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-hastings-email...
FightGangStalking.com
Kind of weird reporting. They could ask which Feds were asking questions and they could let us know if the FBI is investigating since they say it wasnt thefbi. Feds could mean military or CIA. Or it could be a gang pretending to be Feds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum right now

Search the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 4 hr harsimran kaur 4,221
why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) 9 hr mila 1,042
2 kids escape from darrington academy (Aug '08) 16 hr the one 205
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) 16 hr Chenasaurusrex 178
did god create black people for slaves? (Nov '09) 16 hr Beastly 138
Should non whites be buried in pet Cemetarys 17 hr Beastly 1
The Mexican mafia is pushing their families way... (Nov '07) 17 hr Beastly 143
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Jul 15 Nick 343
•••
•••