Gang Stalking Debate Forum!

Posted in the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum

Comments (Page 330)

Showing posts 6,581 - 6,600 of8,367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
30 year target

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7413
May 3, 2013
 
When the gps law changed in 2012 affecting the police the gang stalking slowed down
30 year target

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7414
May 3, 2013
 
When Ted Copple asked a cop from NY city what he did with gps's the cop said "we like to keep some people on edge a little" then the cop laughed. Then Ted Copple asked the cop how many people the cops were doing this to, the cop said "thats classified".This was on the 6 oclock news back in the 90s.
30 year target

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7415
May 3, 2013
 
Put "secret police" into a search engine in a encyclopedia britanica software. it says "we have a secret police, but were not as bad as the nazis"
They can get very bad before they get that bad.
30 year target

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7416
May 3, 2013
 
People who refuse to harrass me or try to help me are harrassed them selves
30yeartarget

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7417
May 3, 2013
 
you cant go to the police for help because it is the police. the regular city police there behind it. I'm not against the idea of having a police I dont want to be robbed of killed any more than any one else, but the police have a political side to them they do it maybe in all countrys but especially the ones that have empires. Im a musician maybe they dont want media people that are not approved by some right wing republican. They want to puppeter all there media people and if they think I am a uncontrolable independent thinker or maybe a leberal then they try to get rid of us by driving us insane. its better then boiling us in oil because that would just turn us into marters. If we go insane we look bad & we go away at the same time
30yeartarget

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7418
May 3, 2013
 
Could it be that if there were no gang stalker & if all of the drugs laws were done away with who would be in prison maybe no one 2% of what is now there. Maybe the most illet people who control everything get a big kick out of getting rid of large numbers of people for the purpose of marking there territory like some kind of vicious alpha dog on steroids.Maybe these illet rich guys run the police.
RunGsersRun

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7419
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

30yeartarget wrote:
you cant go to the police for help because it is the police. the regular city police there behind it. I'm not against the idea of having a police I dont want to be robbed of killed any more than any one else, but the police have a political side to them they do it maybe in all countrys but especially the ones that have empires. Im a musician maybe they dont want media people that are not approved by some right wing republican. They want to puppeter all there media people and if they think I am a uncontrolable independent thinker or maybe a leberal then they try to get rid of us by driving us insane. its better then boiling us in oil because that would just turn us into marters. If we go insane we look bad & we go away at the same time
Politics has nothing to do with it.
I became a target during the Clinton years but you dont hear me blaming democrats.
And you might want to look into who controls the media.
30yeartarget

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7421
May 4, 2013
 
RunGsersRun wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics has nothing to do with it.
I became a target during the Clinton years but you dont hear me blaming democrats.
And you might want to look into who controls the media.
So who do you think is behind it all, the gangstalking that is?
30yeartarget

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7422
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Any who is being Gangstalked is aware of gps's & how tracked we all are. In 2012 the gps laws were changed by the federal gov
relative to the police, they had to have some kind of permision from a Judge to put a gps on your car. before that the police could put a gps secretly on anyones car they wanted to. This was the Obama administration that changed the law. I dont know who to thank for sure but sure glad it happen. Since then I at least go to alot place without being stalked, they still follow me when they can. I would think that someone in this forum might have had a similar experince. Another point about the gps law that changed is that it proves that the police are involved I believe they are probably the main source of gangstalking. As far as proof I can only say what I see, if no one believes me I'm screwed
30yeartarget

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7423
May 4, 2013
 
I heard that there was unanamous support for the new gps law on both side of the federal gov. but in my state its not like that, republicans didnt like the law at least thats the impression I got.
The Tour Guide

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7424
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Once in a while I leave my phone at home to get a break from these parasites. But most of the time I bring my phone with me, because I get a kick out of letting them coordinate my whereabouts on an "all day city tour wild goose chase". I put them all to work and make them sweat it out. It's so much fun. Specially when they can't keep up with you. Try it, you might get a kick out of it too. You know what they always say: "DON'T GET MAD GET EVEN" I know it's it's cliche, but I find great pleasure in making them BLEED DRY wasting their time money and energy for NOTHING. Let them knock themselves out following you around. Make them work hard for their blood and dirty money.
Parasites Got To Eat Too

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7425
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just think of it as charity handout for people who are unemployable, because they're either an illegal alien or have criminal records. Love and forgive your enemies. Feel sorry for them because they're only trying to eat. Parasites got to eat too you know.
Sweet Charity

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7426
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And the more they try so desperately to get your attention by upping their game, that's a clear indication that you are winning. When you see them trying even harder that simply means they're insecure about their street performance. It's a blow to their psychotic ego to be ignored and feel invisible. They take their acting job seriously, because this is the only career that they will ever have in their lives. So try to be kind and try not to hurt their fragile little egos.
Sweet Charity

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7427
May 4, 2013
 
When they start getting physical and in your face and when they start harassing you with multiple group mobbings, that's when they're really really desperate. They're always paranoid and worried that their bosses will just pull the plug on them and cut their funding one day, because all their efforts has no effect on the TI. They look at the TI as food and rent so they have to up their game or they wont eat. However, when they get desperate, they also risk getting arrested when they provide a TI with strong incriminating evidence of their harassment. So either way they're screwed. They really have to be very careful or they will end up in jail or worst expose their entire organization and get sued by their victims. Anything illegal is hard to cover up.
Sweet Charity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7428
May 4, 2013
 
When you resist the temptation to react, or fall for their entrapments, you are actually jeopardizing their way of living. That's why you should feel a sense of satisfaction when you walk and turn away from any set-up entrapments. When you walk away, it makes them look stupid, and also make them feel threatened of losing the only job that they will ever have, because no one in their right mind will ever hire a criminal and murderer of the innocent.
Shirley Cummings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7429
May 4, 2013
 
I'm a single woman living alone. Since my bitter divorce, my husband may have put a gang hit on me over some petty property dispute. Since then it seems that everywhere I go I'm constantly being followed. I'm terrified to leave the house, but I also don't want to get stuck here at home. My kids have their own families and live in another state. All my friends and neighbors mysteriously stopped coming around for several months now. This stress is really taking its toll to my health and sleep. I can't sleep and constantly worrying. Why is this happening to me? I've done nothing wrong.
Runaway Bride

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7430
May 4, 2013
 
Shirley Cummings wrote:
I'm a single woman living alone. Since my bitter divorce, my husband may have put a gang hit on me over some petty property dispute. Since then it seems that everywhere I go I'm constantly being followed. I'm terrified to leave the house, but I also don't want to get stuck here at home. My kids have their own families and live in another state. All my friends and neighbors mysteriously stopped coming around for several months now. This stress is really taking its toll to my health and sleep. I can't sleep and constantly worrying. Why is this happening to me? I've done nothing wrong.
Dear Shirley,

So what if they do their cowardly street-theatering or gaslighting harassments? As long as they're not touching you, verbally abusing you, and harming you physically in anyway, then these stupid mind games shouldn't bother you at all. Bottom feeders are just a part of society. They're always gonna be there whether you like it or not. Just like pigeons will always be a part of city streets feeding-off filthy gutters and garbages. It's just a part of life. Simply look away, walk away, and mind your own business. 

Please take good care of yourself. Your sanity and health is the most important thing. They can't take that away from you no matter what. They can attack your mind and spirit all they want, but they can only have it if you let them. They can only hurt you if you're weak enough to give-in and give meaning to all of their bullshit. You have the power to move-on, and ignore it by simply letting them waste their time, money, and energy. 

Believe it or not, it takes a lot of time, money, and energy to orchestrate a scam to drive someone crazy. And if they have to spend all the time, money, and energy in the world just to make you crazy or get you in trouble, then that's their problem; NOT YOURS. And if they're willing to spend the rest of their lives just to test you, then that's their own lives they're wasting; NOT YOURS. 

TI's are very costly to maintain 24/7. You probably don't even know how expensive you really are. You are worth a FORTUNE! Just take all the actors and all the things they've already invested on you then multiply that by the number of hours from the number of days and the number of years since they've been gangstalking you. This should give you an idea of how much money they've already invested and wasted on you over the years. All that money that could have been used for good to help the needy: ALL DOWN THE DRAIN, and for what? NOTHING! Therefore, whatever it is they're doing, they are only doing it to themselves, not to you. Let them punish themselves for nothing. Let them bleed dry with their resources. It's their time, money, and effort and they can do what ever they want to do with it. 

Lunatics are born everyday. You can't reason with crazy people. Reasoning with the criminally insane is like reasoning to a brick wall. Mental illness is just a part of life; like death and sickness is also a part of life. Just leave them alone and let them be. There's nothing you can do for them. Pity them and pray for them. Hope that you never become one of them, and lose your soul destroying innocent lives just for a quick measly buck.

God will compensate you for all the things they took away from you a hundred times over when the time is right. 

Stay strong and enjoy your life. I'll pray for you.
Shirley Cummings

Salida, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7431
May 4, 2013
 
Runaway Bride wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Shirley,
So what if they do their cowardly street-theatering or gaslighting harassments? As long as they're not touching you, verbally abusing you, and harming you physically in anyway, then these stupid mind games shouldn't bother you at all. Bottom feeders are just a part of society. They're always gonna be there whether you like it or not. Just like pigeons will always be a part of city streets feeding-off filthy gutters and garbages. It's just a part of life. Simply look away, walk away, and mind your own business. 
Please take good care of yourself. Your sanity and health is the most important thing. They can't take that away from you no matter what. They can attack your mind and spirit all they want, but they can only have it if you let them. They can only hurt you if you're weak enough to give-in and give meaning to all of their bullshit. You have the power to move-on, and ignore it by simply letting them waste their time, money, and energy. 
Believe it or not, it takes a lot of time, money, and energy to orchestrate a scam to drive someone crazy. And if they have to spend all the time, money, and energy in the world just to make you crazy or get you in trouble, then that's their problem; NOT YOURS. And if they're willing to spend the rest of their lives just to test you, then that's their own lives they're wasting; NOT YOURS. 
TI's are very costly to maintain 24/7. You probably don't even know how expensive you really are. You are worth a FORTUNE! Just take all the actors and all the things they've already invested on you then multiply that by the number of hours from the number of days and the number of years since they've been gangstalking you. This should give you an idea of how much money they've already invested and wasted on you over the years. All that money that could have been used for good to help the needy: ALL DOWN THE DRAIN, and for what? NOTHING! Therefore, whatever it is they're doing, they are only doing it to themselves, not to you. Let them punish themselves for nothing. Let them bleed dry with their resources. It's their time, money, and effort and they can do what ever they want to do with it. 
Lunatics are born everyday. You can't reason with crazy people. Reasoning with the criminally insane is like reasoning to a brick wall. Mental illness is just a part of life; like death and sickness is also a part of life. Just leave them alone and let them be. There's nothing you can do for them. Pity them and pray for them. Hope that you never become one of them, and lose your soul destroying innocent lives just for a quick measly buck.
God will compensate you for all the things they took away from you a hundred times over when the time is right. 
Stay strong and enjoy your life. I'll pray for you.
Bless you Ms. Runaway Bride. You are a God sent. I will pray for you too. Thanks for the words of wisdom. At least I know God is still watching over me. Take care now you hear.
Runaway Bride

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7432
May 4, 2013
 
BTW Shirley, do you ever watch the t.v. show: "Leverage"? Because gangstalking is a low budget and amateur version of that, and what you might be going through. It's only a scam. Don't believe or give meaning to anything they show you. Driving you mad and paranoid is their game. Make new friends and try not to get stuck at home. You need sunlight and fresh air to live longer. Lack of vitamin D and oxygen is bad for your health. Fear and lies is the weapon of the devil. Don't let the devil steal your joy. Goodluck!
Shirley Cummings

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7433
May 4, 2013
 
Runaway Bride wrote:
BTW Shirley, do you ever watch the t.v. show: "Leverage"? Because gangstalking is a low budget and amateur version of that, and what you might be going through. It's only a scam. Don't believe or give meaning to anything they show you. Driving you mad and paranoid is their game. Make new friends and try not to get stuck at home. You need sunlight and fresh air to live longer. Lack of vitamin D and oxygen is bad for your health. Fear and lies is the weapon of the devil. Don't let the devil steal your joy. Goodluck!
Wow! That makes perfect sense. My no good husband really wants me dead and soon. There's a life insurance policy in my name and he's the beneficiary. Why didn't I see it. How stupid am I? I will make sure he doesn't get a single dime. He wants to play dirty? I can play dirty too. Watch me. He just made the biggest mistake of his life messing with me and conspiring against me. I will see my attorney first thing in the morning. You truly are a God sent Runaway Bride. Thank you so much. You opened my eyes. Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,581 - 6,600 of8,367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum right now

Search the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 8 min fallen 4,204
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) 13 hr dr_loose 21,606
Are whites the most destructive race on earth?? (Oct '12) 16 hr Sapientia et Veritas 31
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) 22 hr haha 121
Injustice In Coweta County Ga. (Jul '06) Sun Tom Paine 20
Why YOU TOO should hate soldiers (May '10) Jul 19 Dovahkiin 103
Why white men hate seeing black men dating asia... (Mar '12) Jul 17 Sapientia et Veritas 3,198
•••
•••