Gang Stalking Debate Forum!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6679 Dec 18, 2012
terry wrote:
first they will break you then they will rebuild you.
treatment normally takes about 7 -10
....years?

With all due respect,"Terry", I think you've been given a line of BS. If you are, in fact, a TI this is NOT about "character building". This is harassment, torture and abuse. And, Civil Rights violations of the highest order. Nothing else.

Build your own character, "Terry", for your own self.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6680 Dec 18, 2012
Kyle McProblems wrote:

I am working on a way to make people commit suicide.
Mr. "McProblems",

This last comment earned you a "Spam".
terry

Netherlands

#6681 Dec 18, 2012
A Palmer is the same personas A rowntree.
decca is called double decca as in double agent.
Mark rowntree of 14b ailsa road westcliff on sea is a fake ..not hes real name
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#6684 Dec 18, 2012
To McProblems..your statement " I am working on a way to make people commit suicide" is very troubling. Do you care to elaborate?
Kyle McProblems

Minneapolis, MN

#6685 Dec 18, 2012
I know that I cant actually tell the police or any doctors Im being followed again, because I will get sent to the hospital. I have too much of a history in both institutions. So I really have to take this into my own hands. As one person, it is very hard to do this. But my character has been assassinated anyways and Im just some crazy person that is also blacklisted employment wise, so I really dont care what I do in Minnesota. I usually get followed, and I know how mobbing works and I can easily tell who is who. Sometimes its really like 30+ people depending on where I am. So I calmly sit down and tell one of the people that they have to commit suicide. And I even give them reasons why they should. They are all legitiment reasons too. They do their passive responses, like they dont know what Im saying. I just talk over them and they have no idea what to do from there. They will sneer at you, laugh, get angry. Thats how you can tell they are confused and you are talking over the whole group all of a sudden. Sometimes the just straight up ignore me, and that is interesting because you can just sit there and harass somebody. The other people will see it, and it will change how they approach you later. I dont care what they say about me publically, because Ive been ostracized and blacklisted anyways.

They are in a little structure themselves anyways. I will just keep telling them to commit suicide, backed up with very good reasons. The structure will start to revolve around things Im saying, because they know and are over-analyzing how you say it, and are basing how they stalk you later around this thing I am saying. My hope is that at least a couple of these people are very unstable, and the structure revolving around how I tell them to kill themselves will start getting to them as I say it to them in public, and mabye it will trigger a secret urge in them to actually kill themselves. I give them very good reasons. These people are very desperate anyways, so my guess is that at least one of them is suicidal.

It is pretty unrealistic, doing this by myself in public, but if one of them really does commit suicide, it is going to take a massive toll on how the structure continues. It will probably scare people away too.

If you are having some deep sexual problems though, it is easier said than done. Gangstalking is sexual. Sexually degrading. No matter what. Normal stalking, is usually sexual. And it becomes predatory very quick. This is why people have a hard time explaining it and are all over the place when it is happening and dont understand the emotions that go along with it. It is pretty much just sexual confusion, from all angles. And the stalkers seem like very mean people trying to be mean, but its really just them getting off sexually. In a weird way. Thats why they do it. But someone might be telling them to, so thats a sexual thing too. Kind of like some real cool pimps in a strip club. Going up to the stripper, and telling her to give that boy that just walked in a lap dance because they want to see the kind of work she does. Only they are literally stalking you. With all this sexual energy. And if you respond in a way that does actually break you down, than it is in fact rape. Literally. These people ALL are really actually sexual predators, and it is true.
smarttarget

United States

#6686 Dec 18, 2012
Has anyone mentioned the cold spring minnesota case of ryan larson? The story bears further scrutiny of a very public example of one of these "ongoing investigstions."

If you agree please pass the links around.

This might be a case of another minnesota smart target.
Porky Pig

Rialto, CA

#6687 Dec 19, 2012
Take your spam and shove it. Bedee bedee bdee Thats all folks

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6688 Dec 19, 2012
These two posts did not show:

George Zimmerman...Group Stalker?http://www.prlog.org/1 1916124.html

The Buzzsaw and Freedom of the Presshttp://www.freedomofthepr ess.net/intothebuzzsaw.htm
Medawar

UK

#6691 Dec 19, 2012
Terry wrote:
An action cannot be classified as a crime unless intent or proof is found.
Multi stalking is done because it cannot be proved.
you can prove someone is guilty of being in a location but you cannot prove the person is there with intent to stalk. the only thing you can do is take video of a situation showing repeated coincidences. The treatment is designed to mimic mental health problems, prove it is happening by taking video.
some people on this forum will not have the intelligence to understand this treatment and as i said previously will attack me and make accusations against me. note i have not attacked them they are doing it to me they are stalkers
Legal reasoning all flawed.
English law doesn't actually require "motive, means and opportunity" merely sufficient proof that the accused did what they are charged with. In some charges, murder or causing death by reckless driving, proving the charge does require proof of intent, but others, manslaughter or causing death by dangerous driving, it doesn't, necessarily.

Gangstalking is, in English criminal terms, conspiracy to stalk, and for that you need to prove that the co-accused communicated plans or intention to stalk. It is ridiculous to say that cannot be done, because it has been done with the blackmail charges which were used to put Greg Avery and divers others in jail for what amounted to gang stalking, before the current stalking law is passed.

If you cannot prove conspiracy, you can prove "common purpose" if two or more people carry out actions towards the same end.

There is nothing about stalking or gang stalking which, certainly as of last month, cannot be addressed through the criminal law in England and Wales, and there is no mechanism by which persons purporting to do so as some sort of "community treatment" would be immune to the criminal law. They would merely be committing further criminal offences, such willful misconduct in public office.

There are numerous offences of professional misconduct involved in carrying any treatment on unconsenting persons in the absence of a treatment order from a court. If it is an experiment, it must further be licensed by the Secretary of State for Health, on the advice of the Medical Research Council. The last group to apply for a licence to do any similar thing, were experimental psychiatrists from the University of Sussex, some decades ago, and the licence was swiftly and explicitly refused.

Saying you cannot prove intent to stalk is not a barrier: English judges allow cases to be decided mainly or entirely on circumstantial evidence "if there is lots of it" and there has also been a ruling in the High Court that even apparently trivial or innocent actions constitute harassment if repeated frequently enough. You are citing absolutes in a legal system that has, since about the sixth century, and with only a 44-year break between 1066 and 1100, worked entirely in shades of grey.

If the police observe the law as it actually is, stalking can be dealt with in England and Wales, and in the United States, there's a Federal Law which has covered it since 1968. Channel Island Citizens can petition or "crie clamour" against ANY conduct they find harmful, and the Jurat, acting for the Queen as Duke of Normandy, can decide any such plea on its merits.

The police will try and avoid work, if possible. New regulations in England and Wales mean that if they fail to act on repeated complaints about harassment, the matter is automatically referred to the Her Majesty's Secretary of State for the Home Office. This is because of the Pilkington case, where a mother and daughter committed suicide after police failed to act on repeated complaints.

Police inaction on stalking and harassment has been noticed by several Home Secretaries in succession, most notably David Blunket and Jack Straw, and the current Home Secretary is maintaining the pressure they put on the police service, and especially ACPO.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#6693 Dec 19, 2012
Dear Medawar: wish the U.S. had the same approach.Police do not help, it seems.
We actually had police involved in some of the stalking (like 10-15 police parked outside a motel we stayed at one night...no charges pressed, no questions asked. They were just THERE all night long.)Also had a cop shoot at us in Maryland.

We also have had incidents of people impersonating officers, and real officers neglecting to make a police report about an incident they observed when we called them to the scene.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#6694 Dec 19, 2012
smarttarget- very interesting news item.
mrshush

Fresno, CA

#6695 Dec 19, 2012
I'm at my ninth month of being gang stalked by the local hispanic gang, they threaten my family,myself, and my pets on a daily basis, and they interfere with my sleep. Everyday I tell them to step up and get some, but unfortunately they are all cowards. The thing that gets me is the fact that it is a family of four doing this, the wife talks her smack to me the husband talks smack, the sancho talks smack, and to top it off their special needs child is doing a large portion of this attacking. These idiots are grooming their special child into becoming a loser gang banger like them selves, the one part that gets me is the fact that a mother would allow this to happen so much for parenting.
Any victims in Fresno?
ptw

Orlando, FL

#6696 Dec 20, 2012
That is truely pathetic although not surprised about using children, it is a prime goal to induce children to engage in crimes/accusations as of women and the elderly assailants. What's interesting is the true "gang" mentality you've described and how it is "exactly" copied by your local corrupt network of civil servant/enforcement; sole owners and originators of "organized" stalking felony crimes.

Except for the obvious. An actual "gang" has nothing to loose identity wise, and in fact overt acts of bravado may define their status. It's cousin: civil servant/enforcement stalking/assaulting crimes are all based on illegal, unwarranted and cowardly acts of privacy, civil rights and liberties violations in effort to protect their livelyhood (not connect crimes to themselves) while attacking the public. Again it goes to core definition of what cowardly corruption targets: naive, unsuspecting and defenseless attacks behind the public's back,(all resulting from [random/vendetta/racial driven] illegal, unwarranted violations).

Not saying a corrupt community (if not) racist cop(s) hasn't interjected itself into this targeting or eventually offer assistence (through violations of privacy) because this is in part how these crimes turn into organized scheming atrocities (the other is plainly some neighborhood cop trolling for victims to violate). All it takes is a connection to a corrupt cop, followed by acts of cowardly criminal, anonymous defamation/assaults, "community" stalking, illegal tracking, eavesdropping, stealing mail followed by continual obstruction, tampering behind all efforts to report it.

If you are a victim of "organized scheming crimes (vs. true "gang" crimes);" All associated professional felony crimes/violations become evident through formal reporting/documenting, followed by consistent patterned practices of continuous and"deliberate inactions/suppression/oppressi on" of varying and similar forms/magnitude over time (between and among entities, this is database controlled corruption afterall).

I do however commend your courage on all counts,(identifying gang behavior and addressing or learning about it), and providing input for other victims in your area.(I've tried to provide input that may help to discern if truly "gang" gang stalking vs. organized scheming professionally organized corruption, that may or may not assist in other areas).
Medawar

UK

#6697 Dec 20, 2012
Ct lady wrote:
Dear Medawar: wish the U.S. had the same approach.Police do not help, it seems.
We actually had police involved in some of the stalking (like 10-15 police parked outside a motel we stayed at one night...no charges pressed, no questions asked. They were just THERE all night long.)Also had a cop shoot at us in Maryland.
We also have had incidents of people impersonating officers, and real officers neglecting to make a police report about an incident they observed when we called them to the scene.
Police are probably the same, but a Home Secretary is a Principal Officer of State, which means he has far more power relative to the Prime Minister than the Secretary of the Interior has relative to the US President -and a remit that actually covers police efficiency.

Channel Islands have been built around the rights of individual citizens for a long, long time.
mrshush

Fresno, CA

#6698 Dec 20, 2012
Thank for the positive informative reply.
ptw wrote:
That is truely pathetic although not surprised about using children, it is a prime goal to induce children to engage in crimes/accusations as of women and the elderly assailants. What's interesting is the true "gang" mentality you've described and how it is "exactly" copied by your local corrupt network of civil servant/enforcement; sole owners and originators of "organized" stalking felony crimes.
Except for the obvious. An actual "gang" has nothing to loose identity wise, and in fact overt acts of bravado may define their status. It's cousin: civil servant/enforcement stalking/assaulting crimes are all based on illegal, unwarranted and cowardly acts of privacy, civil rights and liberties violations in effort to protect their livelyhood (not connect crimes to themselves) while attacking the public. Again it goes to core definition of what cowardly corruption targets: naive, unsuspecting and defenseless attacks behind the public's back,(all resulting from [random/vendetta/racial driven] illegal, unwarranted violations).
Not saying a corrupt community (if not) racist cop(s) hasn't interjected itself into this targeting or eventually offer assistence (through violations of privacy) because this is in part how these crimes turn into organized scheming atrocities (the other is plainly some neighborhood cop trolling for victims to violate). All it takes is a connection to a corrupt cop, followed by acts of cowardly criminal, anonymous defamation/assaults, "community" stalking, illegal tracking, eavesdropping, stealing mail followed by continual obstruction, tampering behind all efforts to report it.
If you are a victim of "organized scheming crimes (vs. true "gang" crimes);" All associated professional felony crimes/violations become evident through formal reporting/documenting, followed by consistent patterned practices of continuous and"deliberate inactions/suppression/oppressi on" of varying and similar forms/magnitude over time (between and among entities, this is database controlled corruption afterall).
I do however commend your courage on all counts,(identifying gang behavior and addressing or learning about it), and providing input for other victims in your area.(I've tried to provide input that may help to discern if truly "gang" gang stalking vs. organized scheming professionally organized corruption, that may or may not assist in other areas).

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6699 Dec 21, 2012
Medawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Police are probably the same, but a Home Secretary is a Principal Officer of State, which means he has far more power relative to the Prime Minister than the Secretary of the Interior has relative to the US President -and a remit that actually covers police efficiency.
Channel Islands have been built around the rights of individual citizens for a long, long time.
Please do your homework first. The US Department of the Interior oversees such agencies as the Bureau of Land Management, the US Geological Survey and the National Park Service.

Have a nice day!
TotalControl-MKu ltra2

Bangkok, Thailand

#6700 Dec 21, 2012
Technology you need to know.

1. Microwave auditory effect - declassified
2. non lethal weapon - chemical testing from mkultra experiments.

3. artificial intelligence - available from i this and that and android.- Take a photo of some restaurant and it will give you the location of that photo. These are available civilian technology, do you think that other agencies may have even better ones?

4. Who do you think has the resources for all the bullshit victims described?

5. Morrison and Foester suing on brain implantation, a technology available decades ago.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD BYE with these international protocol.
Medawar

UK

#6701 Dec 21, 2012
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do your homework first. The US Department of the Interior oversees such agencies as the Bureau of Land Management, the US Geological Survey and the National Park Service.
Have a nice day!
In other words, there is no-one actually in charge of police efficiency at the national level.
From everything I have learned, that would fit. Thanks you proving my point with a typical Hector quibble.

The DoJ doesn't appear to have any EFFECTIVE regulatory function over the police at county and state levels, and the FBI's remit is limited by statute as well as resources.

I realise that the reasons for all of this are to do with avoiding Federal Government tyranny, but there seems to be considerable scope for organised crime to impose its own form of oppression instead.

The problem is that, constitution and statutes define which of many law enforcement bodies has jurisdiction over a given crime, and there can be bewildering differences in this between counties, never mind states, but there's very little which can be done when the jurisdiction holder sits on his arse and does nothing, because no-one else is able to move in and do his job for him.

I've contacts who've encountered this problem all over the Southern United States, and have seen nothing to suggest it's actually any different in the North.

The other thing which is different, not just in England but in the whole UK, is that any constable can make an arrest anywhere if he has to. This is, unintentionally, the best anti-corruption measure there is, because enclaves of corrupt police can be penetrated, without warning, by other forces at any time. They might take money to protect a gang from arrest, but don't actually have any means of guaranteeing this.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6702 Dec 21, 2012
Medawar,

I was pointing out to you that here in the United States there is no national police force and if there were it wouldn't be under the juristiction of the Department of Interior, or any other federal agency. If you want to present yourself as any kind of expert about the government of the United States I only ask that you do your homework first.

Quibble that!

Since: May 12

Welland, Canada

#6703 Dec 21, 2012
People, you have a disease made of nano-technology which makes all the crazy and insane stuff possible. Mind control, public/organized stalking, chemtrails, extremely strange events, etc. are all interconnected. Everything has been figured out, you just need to read the proper information. There is even a way to cure yourself from this nano-tech disease too. Everything including this CURE and physical PROOF is here:

http://www.dataasylum.com

"...light 'em up!"
- Rise of the Zombies (2012)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did god create black people for slaves? (Nov '09) 16 min Jay 158
Which ethnicity has the most beautiful women (Aug '09) Mon Deanna 452
Why white men hate seeing black men dating asia... (Mar '12) Mon Who Dat 3,224
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) Mon Who Dat 10,423
My White ex-GF is pregnant by a Black men who l... (Aug '09) Sun Johnny 170
Poll why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) Sun jessenie garcia 1,101
Do Women Like To Watch Porn ? (May '10) Aug 19 TIM 63
More from around the web