DRey

High Point, NC

#99 Nov 3, 2013
If you people spent more time trying to figure out what makes you so hateful ,instead of analyzing every other nationality , Racism would be solve !
Share
frankfazzieee

Pittsburgh, PA

#100 Nov 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch... I aint Willing they smell
You guys are insane

Chicago, IL

#101 Dec 2, 2013
I am neither white nor black, what I am is appalled however. Are we in 2013. Allow me to put it to you metaphorically. Lets say I have a kid..right? So I take that kid and I lock it up for lets say..20 years..( this is what..equivalent 5% of the time a whole race was abused)--
Back to the metaphor.. Lets say I took a kid and just beat him and abused him and told him he would never amount to anything, maybe sexually molested him or his mother..actually his mother.. in front of him of course.. fed him scraps..all kind of horrible shit. Now.. on his 20th birthday.. I unleash him unto society. At what age do you think this man will become normal? what are the chances he will be hostile. Will it be a vicous cycle, will he take learned behaviour and possibly beat his kids or wife, or both? What will happen.. and here's the best question.. will you hold HIM accountable for being a crazy person and possibly making more crazy people for generations to come.. or will you blame me.. the abuser that instilled this hostility in the first place. To those who have climbed everest and overcame the nonsense, I am very happy to see those who have over came. To those who have not... I understand why.. and hope in time it will heal. It is 2013
and the civil rights were granted somewhere between 1955-1968- that is to say 45 years ago.. out of the 400 years it went on. This is expecting this 20 year old abused metaphoric kid to be cool and normally adjusted by the time he is 23? do any of you idiots realize that those of us that are not white nor black.. are kinda pissed at your ancestors for being the abusive idiots you were.. and causing this turmoil in this country? idiots.. and you are basically still alive judging by this thread. IDIOTS for destroying things.. idiots! so take your Karma as it is deserved. Idiots.. just like an abusive parent who may abuse a kid and make him a fkd up person in society. OK.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#102 Dec 10, 2013
Finally I must applaud you the world just keep placing a band aide on a open wound. You have taken a race of people and strip their existence out of the history books and others as well. Euro's were given a club and an economic structure that benefits only the ones who were allowed in the club. Just like any oppress soon they become more aggressive less empathy for their fellow man. Then you have a few that are let into the club to surpress sort of a puppet stand in Obama to say the least. They want the on going hatred among blacks and whites can you imagine if blacks and whites join together to really form an alliance no more rich elite. We need to all come together tell the truth about these so call Forefathers, Discoveries, and the unearned entitlement. We don't need a race war my husband is white and both of us are some double agents. We need a separate economic structure a new school curriculum for the races sense we can't live together divide the states into those who accept diversity, those who want an all white world. No access to the sports,music, or trends only what you allow total alienation from each other.
Japanese

Canton, MI

#103 Jan 10, 2014
Benny Jett wrote:
African blacks failed to invent THE WHEEL during their thousands of years of evolution. When White explorers first visited them during the 19th century, they found blacks still living in the STONE AGE in grass and mud huts and throwing wooden spears. They had fire but NO WHEELS!
The black brain has failed to evolve on its own. Their problem solving skills are below average, therefore they turn to weapons (guns, knives) to take things or to fraud to steal from people. They are unable to create or invent useful things, as evidenced by their failure to invent the wheel. They are not much more than savage animals that destroy everything they touch.
that's not true cracker wow and I wonder why whites are so hated
MrSincere

Workington, UK

#104 Jan 16, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I'm not a racist. I have a lot of black friends. It's just all facts. And I'm talking about the GHETTO black people. No one wants to be around them. My mother was attacked by three black people, 1 being a man at a wal mart parking lot for looking at one of the girls "the wrong way." They followed her until she parked and when she did they went up to her car and punched the windows, kicked the car and literally pulled the door handle right off. They pulled her out and just started to hit her and one of the girls were trying to rip her shirt off calling her white trash. And all of this over the way someone looked at you? My moms car is probably $30,000 more then there beat car. They probably never had anything that nice there for they dont care if they ruin whats not theres. They really dont have to pay for anything, the government pays for most things. I have no sympathy for ghetto blacks. They cannot get jobs like most white people because of there attitude. And another thing is no one should EVER try to use their ancestors being slaves against us. Its over. Its been over and its old. If anything you should thank us for bringing you to this country. Otherwise you would still be in Africa doing whatever it is that they do there now. And the people in Africa sold the slaves to America so its not like they just went there and captured them. And not all white people had slaves. Actually a lot of people tried to help them out. They call that whole act The Underground Railroad, but of coarse black people won't see that. You always hear about shootings and fights and robberies and face it, its ghetto black people majority of the time.
Can't tell if trolling, or seriously that arrogant and deluded.
MrSincere

Workington, UK

#105 Jan 16, 2014
You guys are insane wrote:
I am neither white nor black, what I am is appalled however. Are we in 2013. Allow me to put it to you metaphorically. Lets say I have a kid..right? So I take that kid and I lock it up for lets say..20 years..( this is what..equivalent 5% of the time a whole race was abused)--
Back to the metaphor.. Lets say I took a kid and just beat him and abused him and told him he would never amount to anything, maybe sexually molested him or his mother..actually his mother.. in front of him of course.. fed him scraps..all kind of horrible shit. Now.. on his 20th birthday.. I unleash him unto society. At what age do you think this man will become normal? what are the chances he will be hostile. Will it be a vicous cycle, will he take learned behaviour and possibly beat his kids or wife, or both? What will happen.. and here's the best question.. will you hold HIM accountable for being a crazy person and possibly making more crazy people for generations to come.. or will you blame me.. the abuser that instilled this hostility in the first place. To those who have climbed everest and overcame the nonsense, I am very happy to see those who have over came. To those who have not... I understand why.. and hope in time it will heal. It is 2013
and the civil rights were granted somewhere between 1955-1968- that is to say 45 years ago.. out of the 400 years it went on. This is expecting this 20 year old abused metaphoric kid to be cool and normally adjusted by the time he is 23? do any of you idiots realize that those of us that are not white nor black.. are kinda pissed at your ancestors for being the abusive idiots you were.. and causing this turmoil in this country? idiots.. and you are basically still alive judging by this thread. IDIOTS for destroying things.. idiots! so take your Karma as it is deserved. Idiots.. just like an abusive parent who may abuse a kid and make him a fkd up person in society. OK.
You're talking about a hypothetical situation, not a metaphor sorry but i had to correct you there. And yes you are absolutely right, an abused person would be a fucked up person with in socitety, indentured servants (the white slaves) were so fucking abused, when you were recruited you started abusing us. A lot of white argument i can see is "well a lot of whites helped you during slavery too, but you forget that part don't you" well did you ever consider that just maybe, it's insulting to be helped by the people who put you there to start with.
MrSincere

Workington, UK

#106 Jan 16, 2014
Ali wrote:
I am not racist but I do wonder why the majority of people in jail are black, the majority of kids being expelled from school are black, and why most violent crimes are committed by blacks. To me, if they don't want to be treated differently, don't act different. It's their fault they are treated they way they are. If they didn't behave they way they do things would be different. I'm not saying all black people but the majority of them. It's the truth, face it.
Because majority of black children are put into special ed for very minor trivial reasons, based on evaluations from teachers who don't know the first thing about psychology. White female teachers cannot or refuse to relate to black kids, given the fact that they are diagnosed with adhd from the ages of 4 and up. You can't expect a fking 4 year old to have the concentration skill of a 14 year old now can you? But this is what they do. The current statistics show there's around 2million blacks incarcerated, there's also around 2 million black kids in special ed. What in your mind, does that imply??
Neal Kluge

Centreville, VA

#107 Jan 28, 2014
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie to yoruself. Allot of our ancestors die and slavery effected us allot so I will not get OVER it, slavery made us angry at we are today. And you need to research stuff instead of believing everything you see in the media because it's a myth. It's whitemans world and you know we all know it white controll the system! No we shouldn't be happy you bought us here! How dare you such STOUPID comment and you are clearly a racist. You white folks didn't have NOTHING back in england with them gaves, never had baths muslims taught you how clean your damn selves. There's much... But this just goes to show how evil hearted and selfish whites[not all of them] are! they think supreme, most beautiful people here on earth they ain't shit they're youngest generation every coloured person fucking hates them.
No person should have to pay for the fault of his grandfather. One generation is enough to wash away any sins.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#108 Feb 9, 2014
Yea. 9 out of ten serial killers are white. 9 out of ten serial rapists are white. I don't see blacks running in schools and killing little kids. Blacks are not running in movie theaters with a whole cashe of weapons shooting up the place killing innocent people. I can go on and on. It's not a black thing or a white thing. It's an American thing. And all the racist on here, you must of got beat up by a black person. You all need to turn your hatred in to something positive. And for the one who said the blacks are sucking the government dry, needs to do a little research. There are more whites on food stamps than blacks. Also back then, a lot of white people would buy a house, 2cars, and a boat only to file bankrupt. They used to be able to keep those things. Now when the blacks got a whiff of how the system works, the whites changed it. So get off the blacks. You racists white people are just as guilty!!!
Unvbelievable

El Cajon, CA

#109 Feb 10, 2014
In our NWO, we are all Negroes! White people are just figuring it out now... No longer are we guaranteed employment, home ownership, or a decent means of survival. Whites are actually more hostile than blacks now because of this. The major difference is, blacks have become accustomed to being denied these rights over the years, and whites are now having to learn to adapt to living without these rights. Under our new system, there are the top 5% of the rich, and all the rest of us are all the Negroes of the world. I think youll find ALOT more angry whites in the future, that SHOULD HAVE been angry in the first place for the treatment of blacks! But get used to it now America! 95% of this country is now the slaves to the super-rich, the middle class is disappearing more every day.Now we ALL get to feel the anger of the suppressed black man, because we are now a part of it!
Jonathan

Akron, OH

#110 Feb 14, 2014
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie to yoruself. Allot of our ancestors die and slavery effected us allot so I will not get OVER it, slavery made us angry at we are today. And you need to research stuff instead of believing everything you see in the media because it's a myth. It's whitemans world and you know we all know it white controll the system! No we shouldn't be happy you bought us here! How dare you such STOUPID comment and you are clearly a racist. You white folks didn't have NOTHING back in england with them gaves, never had baths muslims taught you how clean your damn selves. There's much... But this just goes to show how evil hearted and selfish whites[not all of them] are! they think supreme, most beautiful people here on earth they ain't shit they're youngest generation every coloured person fucking hates them.
You do know that your own sold you to slavery in North American right? I mean your own African ancestors turned their backs and sold their own out to cold hearted whites.
hellendork

Pittsburgh, PA

#111 Feb 22, 2014

White gur getting white man pride this is awesome
Justin

Greenville, SC

#112 Mar 27, 2014
Incorrect Black ppeople througout history have been a very smart race. Africans had their own language, their own culture, their own music, their own martial arts etc.. The Ancient Egypt Which is in Africa are the one who introduce Math and Science to the world.
BroWhoKnow

Charlotte, NC

#113 Mar 31, 2014
Benny Jett wrote:
African blacks failed to invent THE WHEEL during their thousands of years of evolution. When White explorers first visited them during the 19th century, they found blacks still living in the STONE AGE in grass and mud huts and throwing wooden spears. They had fire but NO WHEELS!
The black brain has failed to evolve on its own. Their problem solving skills are below average, therefore they turn to weapons (guns, knives) to take things or to fraud to steal from people. They are unable to create or invent useful things, as evidenced by their failure to invent the wheel. They are not much more than savage animals that destroy everything they touch.
An what's wrong wid dat cracker?
Mak Ste

Kampala, Uganda

#114 Apr 28, 2014
Haha funny comment. I think that attributing discovery of a single item guarrantees an advanced brain. I think its better to take into account the interaction of individuals between their environment and their geographical location. You realise for example that gun powder was first made by the chinese however guns were made by Arabs, improved in Europe and later an American in the industrial revolution introduced interchangeable parts of a musketeer. Africa was always in isolation due to it's geographical location. Thus it didn't improve much. The then aggressive Europeans introduced slavery almost immediately on impact with Africa using guns which were much feared and unseen by the Africans, which decimated African population
Dr Rain

Waterloo, Canada

#115 Apr 28, 2014
Mak Ste wrote:
Haha funny comment. I think that attributing discovery of a single item guarrantees an advanced brain. I think its better to take into account the interaction of individuals between their environment and their geographical location. You realise for example that gun powder was first made by the chinese however guns were made by Arabs, improved in Europe and later an American in the industrial revolution introduced interchangeable parts of a musketeer. Africa was always in isolation due to it's geographical location. Thus it didn't improve much. The then aggressive Europeans introduced slavery almost immediately on impact with Africa using guns which were much feared and unseen by the Africans, which decimated African population
Well said! Sadly, i doubt others will want to contemplate what you are saying because it goes against their internalized, and preferred, biased narratives. They need to feel special knowing that no matter how lousy their own lives may be at least they can have that security blanket knowing that there are others who are in more dire straits. And that in itself gives them that false illusion of feeling fulfilled, proud, and important by attributing someone else's discoveries as their own. Africa is where it is due to unfortunate circumstances, not lack of intelligence.
brianna

Bradenton, FL

#116 May 19, 2014
I work in a "ghetto" mall. The mall is run-down, and in a bad area. Now, im around black people all the time. Ive heard of robberies, car theft, stolen kids. Ive walked in the security office before and 98% of people on their "banned" wall, are black. They blast their music n their phone as they walk around. They are disrespectful when they come in. I can barely understand them. As a blonde girl myself, the majority of black women look at me like they want to kill me. I try to treat everyone the same, but as time goes on...its really hard to.
Rome

United States

#117 Jun 6, 2014
U are sadly mistaken, no matter what race, if your family is raised in poverty you more likely become a product of your environment, I know white people from rough cities that are rowdy are known for violence just as much as the average violent black man or woman. Raise a black family in Beverly Hills and notice the difference. It's the environment the race. You are simply racist and greatly afraid of black people. We are a strong and mighty people are we are not alone, Russians Asians Italians Spanish people are naturally mighty. Colonials or offspring of them are weak and likely to be afraid. They have no honor, they may have invented the wheel but Africans discovered fire used the stars for navigational purposes built the pyramids, which cannot be duplicated even till today, and don't forget that Africa has every national resourse known to man there. We are warriors and kings. Colonials are cowards and thieves, whites are afraid because they can see power and strength in my people, we are not to be fucked wit. HAVE A NICE DAY!
Rome

United States

#118 Jun 6, 2014
Products of their environment I know white people from the ghetto that also do dumb and crazy stuff, it's not color. Ghettoes were first invented for Jews during hitters reign. The ghetto is made to keep a certain group of people from becoming as successful as the middle and pipe classes, in order to be a rich there must be a poor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rumsfeld Needs to Go: Retired Generals Tell Con... (Sep '06) 1 hr Swedenforever 15
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) 21 hr weightbegone 5,527
what do white american men think of muslim wome... (Aug '11) Sun I truly agree with u 122
Benefit Partners Grant Scam- Robert Ponce, Lind... (Apr '11) Oct 18 florida 8
Essex Solictor "Expert Witness" Scotland Yard B... (Apr '11) Oct 18 MIA 14
The Dems Are Ready to Impeach (Aug '06) Oct 18 Swedenforever 48
How brain tricks you into believing that you ha... Oct 18 Kid_Tomorrow 1
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Oct 17 former employee 360

Top Stories in the Blogosphere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE