Do White Women like flirting with Black Men?

Created by black_N_hot on Mar 31, 2008

3,595 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, and they love doing it

Yes, it really turns them on

Yes, more than with White Guys

Yes, they fantasize about us

Yes, because they want us

Yes, they had black already

Yes, they NEED more black

“Hi Haters!”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1236 Oct 8, 2009
RealTalk1550 wrote:
<quoted text> The same person is in the AA forum posting the same garbage trying to get people to bash each other.
Really? Doesn't suprise me; trolls are everywhere around here.
Kingsley

Oulu, Finland

#1238 Oct 8, 2009
scandinavian PRINCESS wrote:
<quoted text>just those ones that cant get good white men. i can get any white man that i want, and of course i can turn any black on slave of mine.. you guys are so stupid really
If I would like to grade this.. I will give a 10/10. Nice to hear that... "I can turn any black on slave of mine". You make the point max, but your ignorant brothers could not see this. At least they should have known that their sisters turn themselves to something no one can tell. And now come the juicy part of the story..." white women like flirting with black men. So if you turn a black man to a slave of yours and you soon realize that you never will like to unleash the slave of yours because you still want the juicy part of the story to continue as long as you are functional and excited.
You who want to set a good example of a nice white chick. I think you are more of a white bitch than any woman of the white race I have ever know in my life. The fact that you look good on picture and I like the way you talk... I mean your voice make me wonder if you can carry on with this kind of idea you try to inculcate yourself with... I know stress and of course depressing has never let you free.
But only if you can be what you are and be a nice woman, I promise you will get a nice man as well. Actually, I am a devoted christian and i usually do not find it irrelevant to pass this kind of communication. People do express their thoughts and hurts. But you can help others to be something good rather than using your own-self as an example to illustrate what id not good to be good.
God has given us freedom and we are free to do whatever we like. On the last day we all would be judge according to our deeds and word as well as thoughts. The bad people will got to HELL and the good people will go to HEAVEN.
I would have love to continue. But for you... I like . I like you in person. I like the fact that you are open person and you talk in a social way. You are nice to get along with and easy to talk to.
I just wanna say thank you and God bless you.
MEGA HATER

Athens, Greece

#1239 Oct 8, 2009
BigRed wrote:
Sounds like LondonGuy is very jealous of Black guys because they get the women he wants. Crawl back under your rock. No ones wants you!!!! Black guys are great. Good guys come in all colors
YES INDEED...BLACKS ARE GREAT..........BLACK SC##S!!
MEGA HATER

Athens, Greece

#1240 Oct 8, 2009
Kingsley wrote:
<quoted text>
If I would like to grade this.. I will give a 10/10. Nice to hear that... "I can turn any black on slave of mine". You make the point max, but your ignorant brothers could not see this. At least they should have known that their sisters turn themselves to something no one can tell. And now come the juicy part of the story..." white women like flirting with black men. So if you turn a black man to a slave of yours and you soon realize that you never will like to unleash the slave of yours because you still want the juicy part of the story to continue as long as you are functional and excited.
You who want to set a good example of a nice white chick. I think you are more of a white bitch than any woman of the white race I have ever know in my life. The fact that you look good on picture and I like the way you talk... I mean your voice make me wonder if you can carry on with this kind of idea you try to inculcate yourself with... I know stress and of course depressing has never let you free.
But only if you can be what you are and be a nice woman, I promise you will get a nice man as well. Actually, I am a devoted christian and i usually do not find it irrelevant to pass this kind of communication. People do express their thoughts and hurts. But you can help others to be something good rather than using your own-self as an example to illustrate what id not good to be good.
God has given us freedom and we are free to do whatever we like. On the last day we all would be judge according to our deeds and word as well as thoughts. The bad people will got to HELL and the good people will go to HEAVEN.
I would have love to continue. But for you... I like . I like you in person. I like the fact that you are open person and you talk in a social way. You are nice to get along with and easy to talk to.
I just wanna say thank you and God bless you.
YOU HAVE BUBBLE MOUTH.
IT TOOK ME A FEW MINUTES TO READ YOUR DELIRIUM AND I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION:YOU ARE A BLACK WELL HIDDEN UNCLE THOMAS-MEANING THE WORST KIND.
Proud Female Veteran

El Paso, TX

#1241 Oct 8, 2009
MEGA HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
YES INDEED...BLACKS ARE GREAT..........BLACK SC##S!!
Do you even like yourself? From you post and you name I would venture to say not very much, but then I would only be guessing.
MEGA HATER

Athens, Greece

#1242 Oct 8, 2009
Proud Female Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even like yourself? From you post and you name I would venture to say not very much, but then I would only be guessing.
NOW WHO THE F##K ARE YOU;
Kingsley

Oulu, Finland

#1243 Oct 8, 2009
MEGA HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE BUBBLE MOUTH.
IT TOOK ME A FEW MINUTES TO READ YOUR DELIRIUM AND I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION:YOU ARE A BLACK WELL HIDDEN UNCLE THOMAS-MEANING THE WORST KIND.
Thanks for the insult. Anyway, I can endure that. What makes me happy about you reply is the word "DELIRIUM". The fact that you use this word remains me of a cafe... Delirium cafe in Brussels, why not I add the website for you.http://www.deliriumcafe.be it a very nice and popular cafe. You like that right!, I know you like.
You miss quoted me and I think you are wrong. Try something better.
Kingsley

Oulu, Finland

#1244 Oct 8, 2009
Mixed Race is a NoNo wrote:
The only reason blacks came here in the first place was to pick cotton, mexicans for drugs, and asians to prostitute themselves for money.
"Actually, I know you have never been considered a serious guy in any relationship. And I apologize for not getting in-touch with you long ago. Know I know it has been hard for you to be with a girl for more than 2 months."- Unknown
Above is the word a white guy said to a white guy while her sister was in tears. We all feel impartial when it comes to hurt and pain. I hope this marks a point where we all count look back and start a brand new beginning.
Proud Female Veteran

El Paso, TX

#1245 Oct 9, 2009
MEGA HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW WHO THE F##K ARE YOU;
I am me and you are you, got it?
MEGA HATER

Athens, Greece

#1246 Oct 9, 2009
Proud Female Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I am me and you are you, got it?
NO!
YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER IGNORANT.
I AM AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON ON THE OTHER HAND.
Proud Female Veteran

El Paso, TX

#1247 Oct 9, 2009
MEGA HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER IGNORANT.
I AM AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON ON THE OTHER HAND.
You are way too funny! I have never come across anybody that has such low self-esteem and self hatred that they feel better about their sad pathetic lives by putting other people down and insulting them. Well I have a good life, good job and good friends around me and I love who I am - can't say the same for you.

I am I and you and thanks be to God are whoever you are.
OPRAH

United States

#1249 Oct 9, 2009
WHITE P0WER!

Since: Jun 09

Arlington, VA

#1250 Oct 9, 2009
NJGirl72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Doesn't suprise me; trolls are everywhere around here.
That person pretends to be white women who hate black men or black men that hate white women. His/her purpose is to get people to insult each other.
MEGA HATER

Athens, Greece

#1251 Oct 10, 2009
Proud Female Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way too funny! I have never come across anybody that has such low self-esteem and self hatred that they feel better about their sad pathetic lives by putting other people down and insulting them. Well I have a good life, good job and good friends around me and I love who I am - can't say the same for you.
I am I and you and thanks be to God are whoever you are.
ONE PHILOSOPHER (I THINK HE WAS VACON) SAID ONCE: I WOULD WISH THE STUPID PEOPLE TO JUST SHUT UP AND CLOSE THEIR MOUTHS....
WELL..........SHUT UP!!!!!*****

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1252 Oct 10, 2009
I see we have Doixa back and this "Mega Hater" sounds like an angrier "Spartan" guy.
Autumskye

Mentor, OH

#1253 Oct 10, 2009
NJGirl72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that a while ago...I'm pretty sure they're all the same person posting. "It" liked to go on Topix posing as different genders and ethnicities but I always notice is that it consistently puts white women down.
Like it is jealous or something, or crazy. Not sure yet.
Jim

Lindenhurst, NY

#1254 Oct 10, 2009
Tonight I went out on my own to just blow off some built and penned up steam from the week. I went to a new place that a co-worker suggested to me quite some time ago. It was a sharp looking place and it looked very quaint. I decided to keep it simple and sit by the bar to have my beverages. There were two men on either side of me and beside one of them was a very beautiful young lady that I thought was with that man. He got up and left about 15 minutes after I got there and she stayed behind. She was talking to the bartender and then decided to move closer to me. I politely said hello and introduced myself. She then introduced herself to me; her name is Julie. I sat there with my Wild Turkey in one hand and a bottle of Bud on the bar. She got off her stool and she came closer to me and asked me if I wanted to "mess around" as she put it. I told her I had just lost the last woman in my life a week ago to another guy she was messin' with behind my back while I was away on business and really didn't want to. She was really nice and such a flirt. I got up from the bar and went to place some music so I put on some Barry White and she joined me at the jukebox and whispered in my ear, "I think you need to be with me tonight, take me somewhere, anywhere". I paid my bar bill and asked to come with me. We took a ride and found a out of the way motel and I pulled in. I signed us in for 4 hour short stay and then went to my car to get her. We had 4 hours of talking, laughing, crying and one of the best love making sessions of my life. She gave me the best "head" I have ever gotten and my *ock inserted into her *ussy like they were meant for each other. We ended up going to her apartment and picking up some of her things as we are going to PA tomorrow to check out the new house her friend is having built.

I am not one for love at first sight but it has happened and I'm not on a rebound from someone who broke me but I won't let it get me down.

What a flirt and what body.
Proud Female Veteran

El Paso, TX

#1255 Oct 13, 2009
MEGA HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE PHILOSOPHER (I THINK HE WAS VACON) SAID ONCE: I WOULD WISH THE STUPID PEOPLE TO JUST SHUT UP AND CLOSE THEIR MOUTHS....
WELL..........SHUT UP!!!!!*****
So what are you wating on to shut the hell up? I am not stupid therefore I have no reason to shut up, you on the other hand I seriously doubt if your right hand knows what your left hand is doing or if your left foot knows where you right one is going. Just an observation, don't get all arce hurt about it.
MEGA HATER

Athens, Greece

#1256 Oct 13, 2009
Proud Female Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you wating on to shut the hell up? I am not stupid therefore I have no reason to shut up, you on the other hand I seriously doubt if your right hand knows what your left hand is doing or if your left foot knows where you right one is going. Just an observation, don't get all arce hurt about it.
HAHAHAHA

LOL

I AM REALLY LAUGHING WITH YOUR PATHETIC CASE.
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW A REAL VETERAN....DOES NOT I REPEAT ...DOES NOT WASTE NOT EVEN ONE SECOND AT THOSE THREADS!!
SO WHAT ARE YOU;
A VETERAN OF STUPIDITY!!lOL!!!
PLEASE STAY.

“Hi Haters!”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1257 Oct 13, 2009
Autumskye wrote:
<quoted text>Like it is jealous or something, or crazy. Not sure yet.
Yeah, I can't figure if it's trolling out of boredom or if it has an axe to grind...maybe a little of both? I dunno.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 1 hr Proud Sikh-Canadian 4,611
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) 1 hr WTF COPART 398
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) 9 hr binladin 142
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Sat M3RCY 202
Petraeus case is an extortion (Dec '12) Fri katsung47 111
My American nightmare (Jan '13) Fri katsung47 136
Dam Flood Most Costly Disaster Since Hurricane ... Apr 23 detectivegeneral154 1
More from around the web