Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

Created by Arsycat on Sep 12, 2008

5,651 votes

Click on an option to vote

Romantic

Physically Attractive

Beautiful Skin

Large Penis

CMM

United States

#28 Oct 17, 2008
Listen, As in any normal situation there are women, white and black that are open minded enough to date anyone regardless or skin color. So for the dating aspect thats the deal... As for alot of situations its sheer cock size... I am white and my wife is mexican and a few years ago we decided to try some new things sexually and when I asked her what she would like to try.. She quickly responded with "I want to **ck a black guy.. she said she had seen some pics and vids on the internet of them with white and black women and they looked so satisfied stuffed full of black cock.. My cock is about 5.5 inches and though we have had nice sex for the 10 years weve been together.. Like most women she wanted the oppertunity to experience a big cock.. And I have to admit, watching her get the "real" cock she deserves is a huge turn on for me.. Wowmen want to feel stretched and more times than not black men have far bigger cocks than others do.. We now meet with black men a few times a week, so she can get some big cock while I take care of myself and watch... I cant really **ck her anymore as she desires and needs a big cock to satisfy her, and I'm ok with that cause we love each other and we comunicate with each other about it.. So thats my take on why white women proly like black men.. Some are for love as in any relationship and some are for cock size and the need to be satisfied by a bigger cock than what there getting..
CMM is TWB

United States

#29 Oct 17, 2008
CMM wrote:
Listen, As in any normal situation there are women, white and black that are open minded enough to date anyone regardless or skin color. So for the dating aspect thats the deal... As for alot of situations its sheer cock size... I am white and my wife is mexican and a few years ago we decided to try some new things sexually and when I asked her what she would like to try.. She quickly responded with "I want to **ck a black guy.. she said she had seen some pics and vids on the internet of them with white and black women and they looked so satisfied stuffed full of black cock.. My cock is about 5.5 inches and though we have had nice sex for the 10 years weve been together.. Like most women she wanted the oppertunity to experience a big cock.. And I have to admit, watching her get the "real" cock she deserves is a huge turn on for me.. Wowmen want to feel stretched and more times than not black men have far bigger cocks than others do.. We now meet with black men a few times a week, so she can get some big cock while I take care of myself and watch... I cant really **ck her anymore as she desires and needs a big cock to satisfy her, and I'm ok with that cause we love each other and we comunicate with each other about it.. So thats my take on why white women proly like black men.. Some are for love as in any relationship and some are for cock size and the need to be satisfied by a bigger cock than what there getting..
lol Who do you think your fooling negro?
Anonymous

Stevensville, MD

#30 Oct 18, 2008
why make posts like this? Idiot.

Get off the race issue already. White women don't love black men anymore than anyone else. Anyone reading this garbage needs to get their lives back on trakc.
kelly

Evanston, IL

#31 Oct 18, 2008
SmartGuy wrote:
here's the reason. Truthfully, it's because white women are whores,(I'm neither white nor black), and black men are more endowed than white,(whores care highly for penis size!)So they prefer to have sex with a man with a large penis, rather than a man with a smaller penis!... The only thing black dudes have against white men are their penis's... White men are MUCH more attractive,(Blue-eyes,chizzled features,), black men have very thick features, and pube like hair, with skin that's too dark! White men go alot further than blacks in life. Most ppl in jail are of african ancestry,(LOWEST IQ'S!) Therefore, no race is perfect, but the positives of white men, out-weight the positives of blacks PERIOD!
You are speaking on something you know nothing about...If white people go alot farther than blacks in life..WHY IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT BLACK??? I would think that would be the farthest a person could ever go in life...Whatever your reason for thinking black men have larger penis's....Untrue...YOUR experience with the black man must have been impressive...I assume you are talking about your experiences that lead you to be an expert on this topic....Men's penis size has nothing to do with color of their skin..You are not very intelligent...sorry for your downfall of being a moron..........
The Truth

Stockton, CA

#32 Oct 18, 2008
kelly wrote:
<quoted text>You are speaking on something you know nothing about...If white people go alot farther than blacks in life..WHY IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT BLACK??? I would think that would be the farthest a person could ever go in life...Whatever your reason for thinking black men have larger penis's....Untrue...YOUR experience with the black man must have been impressive...I assume you are talking about your experiences that lead you to be an expert on this topic....Men's penis size has nothing to do with color of their skin..You are not very intelligent...sorry for your downfall of being a moron..........
Kelly, you’re a dumbass b*tch.
kelly

United States

#33 Oct 18, 2008
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly, you’re a dumbass b*tch.
I aint stooped. I thank wit mah brain.
kelly

Evanston, IL

#34 Oct 18, 2008
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly, you’re a dumbass b*tch.
Why so hostile...I know THE TRUTH HURTS BABY...

“Salga!”

Since: Dec 07

Fresno, CA

#35 Oct 18, 2008
kelly wrote:
<quoted text>You are speaking on something you know nothing about...If white people go alot farther than blacks in life..WHY IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT BLACK???
Because he has a white man's education (Harvard) and the white man's way of speaking. If you talked to Obama on the phone, you wouldn't know he was black.
The Truth

Stockton, CA

#36 Oct 18, 2008
LOL.

You are funny.
Holycow

Palos Hills, IL

#37 Oct 19, 2008
I always thought it was called monkey fkn.
different_breed

Nashville, TN

#38 Oct 19, 2008
No truth in it. What can a black man really do for a white woman that a white man can't already do? Relationships are about more than sex...and it's a myth that black men are any better than anyone else at that. The same should go for black women. All of you...black and white...need to stop looking outside of your race for all the wrong reasons.

“HATERS YOU CAN NEVER BE ME!!!”

Since: Oct 08

CHICAGO

#39 Oct 19, 2008
Bean Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has a white man's education (Harvard) and the white man's way of speaking. If you talked to Obama on the phone, you wouldn't know he was black.
He has a white man's education??? I would have to guess, but I really don't know, that most white me are not half as educated as obama..He is just himself..nothing more nothing less...get off the color of his skin...He is your next president..white or black...HA
QUEEN B

Dalton, GA

#40 Oct 19, 2008
as a black woman i have had white woman friends who swear by black men. I find them ignorant and they lack their own idenity. They take on what they think is a black accent and use black slang. I don't have anything against interacial dating but by yourself if you have to act like a black woman you are out of your league. The question is "why so white woman love black men", and the answer is they have so much in common.They are both useless, lazy, and ignorant to lifes realities.
Shannon

Lawrenceville, GA

#41 Oct 20, 2008
I am white and very attractive ,who dated this black dude (who looked like model Shemar ), first impression was good , but ultimately he never worked , had a low IQ , cannot make intelliegent converstaion . not very endowed , but tries to project the impression that he is . He would help himslef to my credit cards, cash and until I gave him the boot. No more blacks ; Its all hype that once you go black , no aint going back !...sorry I prefer my security and peace that a guy who has issues.

Since: Sep 08

Shelby, OH

#42 Oct 20, 2008
Have you ever noticed the white women that black guys screw? They are usually 300+ lbs and complete white trash. They can have them as far as I am concered.

“SHYT'S AND GIGGLES ”

Since: Sep 08

T-DOT -----> TORONTO, BABY!!!!

#43 Oct 20, 2008
Bean Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has a white man's education (Harvard) and the white man's way of speaking. If you talked to Obama on the phone, you wouldn't know he was black.
WHAT ??? LOL Just how does a black man sound ???

“SHYT'S AND GIGGLES ”

Since: Sep 08

T-DOT -----> TORONTO, BABY!!!!

#44 Oct 20, 2008
I date who I want to date. I've dated both white and black. I am a white WOMAN.

I know some white women who enjoy black men...sexually. To them, it's ONLY about the contrast in skin colour. Others think along the same line as me, as long as they are good, respectful people skin colour does not matter.

Just because he is black doesn't mean his penis size is bigger. People who believe black is always bigger,well they make me chuckle.

One other thing...good, no GREAT sex depends on the chemistry, not skin colour.Thats my opinion.

“HATERS YOU CAN NEVER BE ME!!!”

Since: Oct 08

CHICAGO

#45 Oct 20, 2008
Shannon wrote:
I am white and very attractive ,who dated this black dude (who looked like model Shemar ), first impression was good , but ultimately he never worked , had a low IQ , cannot make intelliegent converstaion . not very endowed , but tries to project the impression that he is . He would help himslef to my credit cards, cash and until I gave him the boot. No more blacks ; Its all hype that once you go black , no aint going back !...sorry I prefer my security and peace that a guy who has issues.
He helped himself to your credit cards?? I would assume that he stole them right...otherwise if you were dumb enough to let someone else use you credit cards that would be your stupidity...most guys are going to take advantage of a woman who will give up their money...white or black..Did he work when you met him? If he didn't why were you dumb enough to mess with him to begin with...Don't blame the black man for taking what you were giving..blame yourself for giving a man what was yours to begin with...take responsibility for your decisions..don't blame others..it really is not attractive to play the poor me role...
Andrew

United States

#46 Oct 20, 2008
THE REAL KELLY wrote:
<quoted text>He has a white man's education??? I would have to guess, but I really don't know, that most white me are not half as educated as obama..He is just himself..nothing more nothing less...get off the color of his skin...He is your next president..white or black...HA
You're the one stuck on skin color. Name one thing that qaulifies Obama to be president, other than being black. What has he ever done. The answer is nothing.

You said he's more educated than most white men but I'm sure you don't even know what degrees he holds. You are voting for him because he is black.
Andrew

United States

#47 Oct 20, 2008
canadian_cutie wrote:
I date who I want to date. I've dated both white and black. I am a white WOMAN.
I know some white women who enjoy black men...sexually. To them, it's ONLY about the contrast in skin colour. Others think along the same line as me, as long as they are good, respectful people skin colour does not matter.
Just because he is black doesn't mean his penis size is bigger. People who believe black is always bigger,well they make me chuckle.
One other thing...good, no GREAT sex depends on the chemistry, not skin colour.Thats my opinion.
You are not a white woman. You are half white and half native.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) 7 hr Waxxx 21,633
notebookreview.com (Sep '09) Wed Vallery78 5
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Wed VELLY JATT 4,393
Earl and Countess of Rosse Birr Castle County O... Wed Stuart Furness 1
why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) Tue Roxie 1,047
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Dec 23 Lana 187
Royal Parks Foundation Chairman Sir Tom Shebbe... Dec 23 Stuart Furness 1
More from around the web