Unfinished Corridor 8 Loses Bulgaria,...

Unfinished Corridor 8 Loses Bulgaria, Balkan Neighbors EUR 1 B

There are 29 comments on the Sofia News Agency story from Mar 25, 2009, titled Unfinished Corridor 8 Loses Bulgaria, Balkan Neighbors EUR 1 B. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

Corridor 8 is still unfinished and this is hurting the economies of Bulgaria, Macedonia and Albania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 09

Syria

#23 May 11, 2009
hey i know it's totaly out of the subject
but .. i'm a new person here..!
i want u all to know me & who wants to be my friend .. i have no problem for that..:)
r a g uk

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#24 May 12, 2009
pesky the real deal wrote:
how can you call yourself pride when you´re just another dog catcher ?
do you have any recipes on how to cook alba dogs ?
it must be nice to see a free meal running around your streets, isn´t it ?
did any albanian f**** ur wife couse u hate them couse we hve loots off girls leave they husbands in sllovakia and come to london to look 4 real man
django

Blue Bell, PA

#25 May 27, 2009
hope it´s well cooked, that´s the way i like my beef steaks, bottle of chianti included, then we can watch shqipies catching dogs ?
you serbs eat only albanian tube steak and get drunk with russian vodka
django

Blue Bell, PA

#26 May 27, 2009
serbs eat only tube stacke

“Great place to live”

Since: Jan 09

Grand Rapids, MN

#28 Jun 5, 2009
Wow, We sure have a few loud,angry,rude, a predjudiced folks out there
django

Blue Bell, PA

#29 Jun 7, 2009
r a g uk wrote:
<quoted text>
did any albanian f**** ur wife couse u hate them couse we hve loots off girls leave they husbands in sllovakia and come to london to look 4 real man
serbs are victims of incest that why they act funny
silva

Tirana, Albania

#30 Aug 12, 2009
mendo se shqipria do te bashkoje trevat te cilat i perkasin.d.th eshte veshti ti bashkosh por pjesa qame duhet te jete pjes e jona
silva

Tirana, Albania

#31 Aug 12, 2009
c'do gje do te shkoj sipas qeverisjes

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#32 Jan 26, 2010
it might be beautiful but do you still ride donkeys ?
EU has offered a lot of money to help albania and macedonia to get into 21st century, and what have you done with the money ?
What's wrong with riding donkeys? I've seen people riding donkeys in at least 12 different countries. Half of those are in the Balkans.

I supposed that they need the donkeys because they are stealing all the EU money? Honestly, The question in the quote is valid. "What have they done with the money?"

I think that this discussion needs to get back on topic. The Infrastructure in the Balkans needs vast improvements. If such a leap could be made then it might help you all move past these nationalistic hostilities. As it stands now, it's just sad to see how you all treat your neighbors. The Balkans have a lot of culture, nature, and adventure to offer but if you keep treating each other like crap then you ruin it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Varna, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bulgaria Expects Rise in German Tourist Numbers... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Kurt Moller 1
News PM Orders Bulgarian Govt to Pour BGN 30 M into ... (Jul '11) Jan '16 duncan tucker 4
News Property Prices in Bulgaria's Plovdiv, Varna, B... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Trevor Mooney 1
News 1128 Bulgarian Settlements to Elect Mayors in R... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ivan 1
News Worker Dies During Demolition Works at Bulgaria... (May '15) May '15 Uername 1
News US warship deployed near Sochi runs aground (Feb '14) Feb '14 hmm 2
News Ex Bulgarian PM: EU to Freeze Funds over New Govt (Aug '13) Aug '13 Koraly 1
More from around the web