Bulgarian Social Minister Firm on Upp...

Bulgarian Social Minister Firm on Upping Minimum Wage

There are 1 comment on the Sofia News Agency story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Bulgarian Social Minister Firm on Upping Minimum Wage. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

Bulgaria's Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov , and Interior Minister, Tsvetan Tsvetanov , holding their heads during the opening of the 8th Congress of the labor union "Podkrepa." Photo by BGNES There is a proposal to increase minimum monthly wages in Bulgaria by BGN 30, beginning July 1, Social Policy and Labor Minister, Totyu Mladenov , informs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2011
This is what i will call WAGES of shame. What is 270 leva(135 euro)for a living human being to live on, for God sake, this is funny. Its not this government fault anyway, but past governments of Videnov, Bogoski and Stanishev. Bulgarians will say BRAVO NA VAS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get Quality Weed / Hashish & Meds in Sofia Jan 10 Harley 1
Needing help for my accounting website Aug '16 MBerova 1
BULGAROMONGOLS==>>THE SAME FATE lS AWAITING FOR... (Mar '16) Apr '16 rng_2211 2
BULGARlA=>>MUST SIDE WITH GREECE&RUSSIA! (Dec '15) Feb '16 BALKANIC FRONT 4
News Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo (Mar '08) Feb '16 Srpski Radikali 6,677
BULGAROMONGOLS==>>THESSALONIKI GREEK ClTY! (Nov '15) Nov '15 MAKEDONOMAXOS 1
News Bulgarian church joins calls for cancellation o... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Zeppelin 1
More from around the web