Bulgaria: Convictions Matter

Bulgaria: Convictions Matter

There are 1 comment on the Sofia News Agency story from Jan 28, 2011, titled Bulgaria: Convictions Matter. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

East European states keen to improve their credential in battling corruption are constantly promising to re-double their efforts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

#1 Jan 28, 2011
Borisov government should not relent in its effort to repair Bulgaria image abroad by fishing out these thieves called big guys. These people under the leadership of BKP now BSP and NDSV governmenst are responsible for the poor living standard in Bulgaria. They took Bulgaria back to the starting point and destroyed the hope and dreams of every Bulgarians after communism. I congratulate GERB government for doing what past governments could not do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo (Mar '08) Sep 20 Srpski Radikali 6,669
News Bulgarian church joins calls for cancellation o... Jun '15 Zeppelin 1
News Recalling the fate of Bulgaria's Turkish minority (Jan '15) Apr '15 Bleda 3
PLOVDlV==>>GREEK CITY! (Feb '15) Feb '15 CANADEZOS 1
News UK Foreign Secretary to Arrive in Bulgaria on '... (Jan '15) Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Lost my business, thanks to AXIS Capital Group,... (Oct '14) Oct '14 kirstypope 1
More from around the web