Macedonian Hopes to Make It to Premiership with Bulgarian Passport

Aug 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sofia News Agency

Goran Popov , a Macedonian football player, hopes to get a permit to work in the UK thanks to his Bulgarian passport , in what has been described by Macedonian media as a "scandal". Popov's on-off move to Stoke City could be back on again because he has a Bulgarian passport , the Staffordshire web portal has reported, adding that as Bulgaria is a ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
mr large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

you fyroms will be like kunta kinte of the american roots program in which a african american man traces his roots back to africa. soon we will call you kunta kintovs
mr large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

or if you prefer kunta kinteskis
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

We prefer Kuntas Kintos from the color purple.
mr large wrote:
or if you prefer kunta kinteskis

“Mess with the best,”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Premiership? OMG SS(Stupid Scupis) Are you kidding me? Why not become a Bulgarian. Btw you are one already. Your doctors says so.
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

I think Kintov(ski) is already a fyromski name, just like Sashe Velikiot(ski). LOL(ski) amirite?
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Why is Macedonian passaport unexeptable in Europ?
Is it because we can not control Albanian crimonal behavior, or Romis iresponsible behavior?
So naw we Macedonians suffer on all sides?
As if Europ is in mint condition? Politicaly speaking.
I think Macedonia should kik this habit of passaport Bulgara. And create better more sufficient infrastructure.
chicane

Sofia, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

fyromians are subhumans wrote:
I think Kintov(ski) is already a fyromski name, just like Sashe Velikiot(ski). LOL(ski) amirite?
Sofia is Serbian, the people living there have Serbian roots and blood, and my town (Russe) was originally Romanian and we have Romanian roots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Search the Sofia, Bulgaria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bulgaria torn between EU and Moscow as Ukraine ... May '14 Grace 1
Serbia's neighbors to recognize Kosovo today? (Mar '08) May '14 Marko 235
Macedonian Press: Bulgaria Backs Greece in Name... (Dec '10) Feb '14 greoeeeee 10,977
Are Indians most pessimistic about future? Find... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bronzilla 4
Bulgaria, Macedonia See Little Progress in 'Fri... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Macedonian 1
Bulgaria to put fence along border with Turkey ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tomin cali 1
Lady Gaga (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••