Bulgaria Failed Last Schengen Test, Drags Romania Down - Report

Dec 31, 2010 Full story: Sofia News Agency 19

Bulgaria has failed the final test of technical readiness for accession to the Schengen Area, according to a report of the Romanian media Ziare.com. The report cites sources from the Romanian Interior Ministry as well as interviews for German media with Hans Gerhard Doering, an advisor of Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov, as saying ...

Full Story
Tai

Pleven, Bulgaria

#1 Dec 31, 2010
This is truth of it all, Bulgaria willbe the reason why Romania will not join Schengen in March. That border is indeed too loosed and need to be secured. I don't think Bulgaria will put more effort because of the opposition the government faces from previous government who are members of the opposition parties in the parliament and are sopported by the country president.
Nick

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 31, 2010
Tai wrote:
This is truth of it all, Bulgaria willbe the reason why Romania will not join Schengen in March. That border is indeed too loosed and need to be secured. I don't think Bulgaria will put more effort because of the opposition the government faces from previous government who are members of the opposition parties in the parliament and are sopported by the country president.
Bulgaria is completely ready to join Schengen. Much more ready that the counties that joined in 2004, which " need to be secured". Romania has problems with the border with Moldova, and the Romanian problems(not only with the border with moldova, but also with the Roma immigration, the cutting of the saleries of the romanian border policemen due to the economic crisis) stops Bulgaria. Bulgaria is ready to join to he Schengen Area in 29 march 2011, as is planned, and if this not happens-the reason is not in Bulgaria
Tai

Pleven, Bulgaria

#4 Jan 2, 2011
For this reason let both countries work hard, their economy is really in bad shape. EU fear that this will pave way for illegal immigrants from both sides to cross over into the west. Come to think of it, no one wants to stay in Bulgaria because of its poor system of living. Politicians on both sides should work together and stop fighting one another.
Peter

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 2, 2011
Tai wrote:
For this reason let both countries work hard, their economy is really in bad shape. EU fear that this will pave way for illegal immigrants from both sides to cross over into the west. Come to think of it, no one wants to stay in Bulgaria because of its poor system of living. Politicians on both sides should work together and stop fighting one another.
To your information every bulgarian and romanian can legally live where they want in EU-read the EU treaty documents, if you do not belieave. Even BG and RO are out of Schengen -their citizens can live where they want in EU-and this is not immigration. Moving from one EU state to other EU state is part of the 4 freedoms , which are basic for EU.

I personally, am thinking seriously to move to live in Bulgaria-in Varna, or in Burgas, or other BG black sea town-cause my opinion is- Bulgaria is wonderful.
Tai

Pleven, Bulgaria

#6 Jan 2, 2011
To Peter:

Thank God that you have choosen Burgas or Varna, otherwise you would've regreted your coming to Bulgaria like i did after living there for 15 years. Well good luck Pal.My good friend, a Bulgarian living in Berlin-Germany from Dobrish have always said that Bulgaria is doomed.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2011
@Tai if Bulgaria is such a horrible place,why you live there for 15 years?!?Why don't you leave after,let say,3 weeks?And btw,looks like you have no clue what you talking about,when you said about illegal immigration from Romania and Bulgaria in other EU countries,is like a man from Alabama is illegal immigrant if he goes in California!LOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 3, 2011
Plus,you're very ungrateful to a country who allowed you in for 15 years!
Tai

Pleven, Bulgaria

#9 Jan 6, 2011
CommonB wrote:
Plus,you're very ungrateful to a country who allowed you in for 15 years!
for your information, I'm a french man,i don't live here anymore, i use to have a boutique in Sofia, i left during the collaps of Zan Videnov government. Mr too know, tell me one good thing about this Bulgaria, i have Bulgarian friends who are very civilise and have no daft character like your.They all live outside Bulgaria.
Tai

Pleven, Bulgaria

#10 Jan 6, 2011
CommonB wrote:
@Tai if Bulgaria is such a horrible place,why you live there for 15 years?!?Why don't you leave after,let say,3 weeks?And btw,looks like you have no clue what you talking about,when you said about illegal immigration from Romania and Bulgaria in other EU countries,is like a man from Alabama is illegal immigrant if he goes in California!LOL
See how ingrade you are. Do you know how many illegal immigrants are living in Bulgaria since communism, they should have legal status otherwise western Europe will be their final destination if Bulgaria join schengen block. Does that answer your proud question Mr Alabama and California immigrant?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 6, 2011
I'm not Bulgarian frogy!!!I live in Romania for the moment,my dad is half magyar and half romanian and my mother is icelandic,in fact i'm born and raised in Iceland,looks like you love to put stamps on peoples without knowing them!Ingrated is just you,frog eater,a human?! who lived 15 years in a country and now talk shit about some peoples who let him live there!But,what can a we espect from FRENCH FROGI'S AND ITALIAN COON'S???

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2011
And 'appropos',for you every good and educated bulgarian live outside Bulgaria and in this country remained only the stupid and criminal ones,no???Well,a coon once told me that in Romania remained only the good peoples and the criminals goes outside the country,you see the patern?
Tai

Pleven, Bulgaria

#13 Jan 6, 2011
CommonB wrote:
And 'appropos',for you every good and educated bulgarian live outside Bulgaria and in this country remained only the stupid and criminal ones,no???Well,a coon once told me that in Romania remained only the good peoples and the criminals goes outside the country,you see the patern?
You scalliwag,see how daft and uneducated you are. Tell me one good thing about Romania where you say you belonge, can you compare yourself to a German, yet your government is scrawling on the floor begging for help. And you will come out in the end and say i'm a "EUROPEAN"...You should be ashame of what we the real European are saying about you people,(Scavengers,nimcompoops ,parasites from eastern Europe with communist ideology.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 6, 2011
Compare myself with a 'German',lol with capital,WTF?!Who the hell said that i'm a german,frog?Let that weed man!The only one who beg here is you,for attention!Btw,if i'm a 'parasite from Eastern Europe',you're a f',kin blind shit from Frankistan,negro!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Jan 6, 2011
THE REAL EUROPEANS?!?!?WHO?French aren't europeans anymore,they are half africans and a quarter mixt stock!Real europeans with a gypsy president!Get lost,man!Islandskaaaae!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 7, 2011
CommonB wrote:
THE REAL EUROPEANS?!?!?WHO?French aren't europeans anymore,they are half africans and a quarter mixt stock!Real europeans with a gypsy president!Get lost,man!Islandskaaaae!!!!
Fools are always known by their words. Your uncultured attitude of hate is the reason why you easterners are lacking behind the real Europeans, is 21 years not enough for both Bulgaria and Romania to come out of darkness, you people are swamped with bribery,corruption and nepotism, yet you say you are Europeans when your streets and roads are filled with junks from GermanY, France and Italy, name it. The big debate now is SCHENGEN, what's the big deal. SCALY BUMS you are.The Germans and the rest of western Europeans hate you people for being the EU squatters.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 7, 2011
Again,the 'Real Europeans' shit,again 'if i'm not agree with the super Italian,German,French etc superman' i must be 'uncultured' and so on and so on and on.....!Complaining ,the best merchandise of Western europeans,or i must say Eurostan,Muslim Europe or whatever but in any case not anymore 'Real Europe'?I wish to see how you Real Europeans LOL, would look after 60 years of stalinist occupation,without Marshal plans and all the shit americans give you for free!The best thing you can do is complaining and generalize and then,of course accusing others of hate!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 7, 2011
CommonB wrote:
Again,the 'Real Europeans' shit,again 'if i'm not agree with the super Italian,German,French etc superman' i must be 'uncultured' and so on and so on and on.....!Complaining ,the best merchandise of Western europeans,or i must say Eurostan,Muslim Europe or whatever but in any case not anymore 'Real Europe'?I wish to see how you Real Europeans LOL, would look after 60 years of stalinist occupation,without Marshal plans and all the shit americans give you for free!The best thing you can do is complaining and generalize and then,of course accusing others of hate!
You are a desgrace to the human race, i pitty the womb that carries you for????? who knows for how many months,God have mercy on you. You are indeed a BOOO.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 7, 2011
Of course,insults!What else?Looks like anybody who does't agree with you,THE KEEPER OF THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH,is a disgrace for the human race!
bulgarian

Tarnovo, Bulgaria

#20 Aug 25, 2011
detai wrote:
<quoted text>
Fools are always known by their words. Your uncultured attitude of hate is the reason why you easterners are lacking behind the real Europeans, is 21 years not enough for both Bulgaria and Romania to come out of darkness, you people are swamped with bribery,corruption and nepotism, yet you say you are Europeans when your streets and roads are filled with junks from GermanY, France and Italy, name it. The big debate now is SCHENGEN, what's the big deal. SCALY BUMS you are.The Germans and the rest of western Europeans hate you people for being the EU squatters.
Bulgaria really is far poorer country than France or Germany but at least we havent got a lot of muslim immigrants. We dont have rape epidemic. We dont have arabic ghettos. We dont have loud mosques and minarets. We dont have a lot of non white population in our major cities.
Do you know that Sofia is 98% white. the rest are gypsy. Can you say the same about Paris Berlin Or London?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonian Press: Bulgaria Backs Greece in Name... (Dec '10) Sep 4 Istor 10,983
Bulgaria torn between EU and Moscow as Ukraine ... May '14 Grace 1
Serbia's neighbors to recognize Kosovo today? (Mar '08) May '14 Marko 235
Are Indians most pessimistic about future? Find... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bronzilla 4
Bulgaria, Macedonia See Little Progress in 'Fri... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Macedonian 1
Bulgaria to put fence along border with Turkey ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tomin cali 1
Lady Gaga (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sofia, Bulgaria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••