Israel vows tough response to Iran after deadly bus attack kills 7 in Bulgaria

Full story: The Washington Post

Bulgarian policeman is seen in front of destroyed buses at Burgas Airport, outside the Black Sea city of Burgas, Bulgaria, some 400 kilometers east of the capital, Sofia, Wednesday, July 18, 2012.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2012
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

We still need more evidence before we can attack Iran and occupied it like we did with Iraq. The smoking gun will be there and the USA will do the work for us.
rodney

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I'm a black man who just read Secret Relationship between black and jews, after I heard Farakkhan talkin about it. Man these jews aint no good. Minister Farakkhan was right about theses peoples.
israeli girl

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

rodney wrote:
I'm a black man who just read Secret Relationship between black and jews, after I heard Farakkhan talkin about it. Man these jews aint no good. Minister Farakkhan was right about theses peoples.
rodney.
we just want to live quietly like you.
terror organization are no different from kkk or other despicable gruops that wishes to harm Americans just because they are not white.
the diffrence is that terror organiztion are bigger, have more sopport, more money and therefore they have the ability to try murder innocont peaople in a daily basis.
think about it

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Islamic terrorists should watch how they attack on Bulgarian territory.We aren't the West.We already don't like Islamists and if they start that terrorist sht,their lives will turn to hell in Bulgaria.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Search the Sofia, Bulgaria Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bulgaria torn between EU and Moscow as Ukraine ... May '14 Grace 1
Serbia's neighbors to recognize Kosovo today? (Mar '08) May '14 Marko 235
Macedonian Press: Bulgaria Backs Greece in Name... (Dec '10) Feb '14 greoeeeee 10,977
Are Indians most pessimistic about future? Find... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bronzilla 4
Bulgaria, Macedonia See Little Progress in 'Fri... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Macedonian 1
Bulgaria to put fence along border with Turkey ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tomin cali 1
Lady Gaga (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 3
•••
•••