Israel vows to strike back at Iran

Israel vows to strike back at Iran

There are 18 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Israel vows to strike back at Iran. In it, CBS News reports that:

An unidentified injured Israeli tourist is carried in front of Borgas hospital after an explosion at Burgas airport, outside the Black Sea city of Burgas, Bulgaria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Obama did not mention the Iranian regime and its terrorist organizations that attacked Israeli target all over the world. Obama's denouncing the terrorists and vowing to bring terrorist to court is empty promise that Obama never fulfilled as sympathizer of the Iranian regime and its terrorist organizations of Hezbollah and Hamas for which Obama showed support in the new Egyptian Mozlem Brother regime of Egypt. Israel will not wait for Obama to do nothing as usual and will act decisively against the terrorist regime of Iran. The evil Iranian regime seeks new holocaust of the Jews in Israel with the nukes that Russia scientists build in Iran while Obama is preventing Israeli attack on the nuke plants.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Obama did not mention the Iranian regime and its terrorist organizations that attacked Israeli target all over the world. Obama's denouncing the terrorists and vowing to bring terrorist to court is empty promise that Obama never fulfilled as sympathizer of the Iranian regime and its terrorist organizations of Hezbollah and Hamas for which Obama showed support in the new Egyptian Mozlem Brother regime of Egypt. Israel will not wait for Obama to do nothing as usual and will act decisively against the terrorist regime of Iran. The evil Iranian regime seeks new holocaust of the Jews in Israel with the nukes that Russia scientists build in Iran while Obama is preventing Israeli attack on the nuke plants.
Jewish bot propagandist stop wasting your time posting this Bs on here as no sane person reads it.You are a terrorist supporter and this is clear.Israel is a terrorist colony and it will only be stopped by force from the rest of the world.This latest "attack" was nothing but a false flag attack done by israel to try and create war with Iran and anyone with common sense can see this.
jason white

West Hollywood, CA

#3 Jul 19, 2012
"reality is always best" keep fooling yourself.....is nice to be ignorant...and thats definitely what you are.
Pay BACK is a BITCH

Wimborne, UK

#4 Jul 19, 2012
This is pay back for killing of Iranian scientist,enjoy...
Liar

AOL

#5 Jul 19, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish bot propagandist stop wasting your time posting this Bs on here as no sane person reads it.You are a terrorist supporter and this is clear.Israel is a terrorist colony and it will only be stopped by force from the rest of the world.This latest "attack" was nothing but a false flag attack done by israel to try and create war with Iran and anyone with common sense can see this.
Israel is the only one that is keeping terror at bay. Israel wants only to live in peace. Israel is constantly being terrorized and bombed. Don't worry and fret about it though. The God of Abraham, Isiac, and Jacob watches over Israel and he is not happy how Israel is being treated. Read the Bible. After the smoke all settles, Israel will survive.
Think about it

AOL

#6 Jul 19, 2012
You NEVER NEVER NEVER hear that Israel attacks any country unless it is in self defense.
israeli girl

Israel

#7 Jul 19, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish bot propagandist stop wasting your time posting this Bs on here as no sane person reads it.You are a terrorist supporter and this is clear.Israel is a terrorist colony and it will only be stopped by force from the rest of the world.This latest "attack" was nothing but a false flag attack done by israel to try and create war with Iran and anyone with common sense can see this.
commom sence? do you realy believe that Israel would fake a terrorizm attack and kill her on civilians to blame Iran? whats wrong with you??
Bulgarians had just witnessed what the Israeli peaple went through for 5 years!!! 5 years (2000-2005) of suicide bombers exploding inside busses, malls killing thousand of peaple, hundred of children.. more than 150 busses exploding like the one in Burgas, more than 20,000 other terror actions..
wake up!!! this is how terrorism look like. unfortunately those pictures from Burgas are familiar to Israeli people.
so to those who judge us and our war agianst terror, maybe now you can undersand. the best way for terrorists organizations to defand themselves and continu their actions is to be mixed inside civil population. fighting terror organiztions that do that, sometimes unfortunately harm innocent people. the fault of innocent Moslim victims are on the terror organizations that use them as a human shield. the world is not aware to many situations that because of the danger to civil Palestinian population, magor terrorist escaped and later on murddured many innocent paeople including children from the israeli side..
thats all, little bit from our every day war..
i wish all the wonderful Bulgarians people that this will be the first and the last terrorist attack on your country.
allah under the shoe

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Pay BACK is a BITCH wrote:
This is pay back for killing of Iranian scientist,enjoy...
it wasn't the Iran as israel wished but i agree . israel was the first to target and kill civilians in Iran and other places
allah under the shoe

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Think about it wrote:
You NEVER NEVER NEVER hear that Israel attacks any country unless it is in self defense.
what about USS Liberty ?? Americans died ..

Since: Feb 12

chicago

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Long live Israel!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#11 Jul 19, 2012
jason white wrote:
"reality is always best" keep fooling yourself.....is nice to be ignorant...and thats definitely what you are.
No it is called telling the truth.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Pay BACK is a BITCH wrote:
This is pay back for killing of Iranian scientist,enjoy...
Iran is a good country with good decent leaders who would never kill innocent people like this.This is obviously a false flag attack created by israel to try and create a war with Iran now.Sad to say that there will never be any peace on earth as long as israel exists.That is sad to say but it is the truth that I feel many agree with.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#13 Jul 19, 2012
yatkinson wrote:
Long live Israel!
To he11 with the terrorist colony of israel which feasts off the american tax dollars yearly.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Think about it wrote:
You NEVER NEVER NEVER hear that Israel attacks any country unless it is in self defense.
That is a fking lie and you know it and so does anyone else in the world.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#15 Jul 19, 2012
israeli girl wrote:
<quoted text>
commom sence? do you realy believe that Israel would fake a terrorizm attack and kill her on civilians to blame Iran? whats wrong with you??
Bulgarians had just witnessed what the Israeli peaple went through for 5 years!!! 5 years (2000-2005) of suicide bombers exploding inside busses, malls killing thousand of peaple, hundred of children.. more than 150 busses exploding like the one in Burgas, more than 20,000 other terror actions..
wake up!!! this is how terrorism look like. unfortunately those pictures from Burgas are familiar to Israeli people.
so to those who judge us and our war agianst terror, maybe now you can undersand. the best way for terrorists organizations to defand themselves and continu their actions is to be mixed inside civil population. fighting terror organiztions that do that, sometimes unfortunately harm innocent people. the fault of innocent Moslim victims are on the terror organizations that use them as a human shield. the world is not aware to many situations that because of the danger to civil Palestinian population, magor terrorist escaped and later on murddured many innocent paeople including children from the israeli side..
thats all, little bit from our every day war..
i wish all the wonderful Bulgarians people that this will be the first and the last terrorist attack on your country.
Your first sentence yes I certainly do believe it would kill its own citizens just like israel was inviolved in 9/11 and the world knows it.So please stop with your lies.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is the only one that is keeping terror at bay. Israel wants only to live in peace. Israel is constantly being terrorized and bombed. Don't worry and fret about it though. The God of Abraham, Isiac, and Jacob watches over Israel and he is not happy how Israel is being treated. Read the Bible. After the smoke all settles, Israel will survive.
Israel is the terrorist you jew and no God would support what israel does so use that jew psych ops on someone dumb enough to believe it.Israel constantly kills and creates chaos with all its neighbors aside from being the largest abuser of human rights on the planet.
Wasis Sulaiman

Jakarta, Indonesia

#17 Jul 19, 2012
We must be sad on what happen. Attacking on Civil Target or innocent People is not Islam Way. Iran is Victim of Terror Target also . Their Engineer have been killed by Israel Terror.

And We Have to make Cross Line between Jewist and ZIONIST - it is strongly Different.
Until Today - Palistine is the only one Country in the world whare Collonialism is happen.
Wasis Sulaiman

Jakarta, Indonesia

#18 Jul 19, 2012
Privately I am very sad on what happen. Terror or attact on Civil target is the brutal way. What you feel today - also feel by People and family who is tergeted by Israel. So Many Palistinian People, Iran Engginneer have been Killed by Israel - on the name to self defend.
BTW I am not Agrre with teror way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo (Mar '08) Feb 7 Albanian Boss 6,675
BULGARlA=>>MUST SIDE WITH GREECE&RUSSIA! Jan 14 Hungarian 101 2
W33d, Hash, Meds and Nothing more in Sofia Dec '15 Akeev 1
BULGAROMONGOLS==>>THESSALONIKI GREEK ClTY! Nov '15 MAKEDONOMAXOS 1
News Bulgarian church joins calls for cancellation o... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Zeppelin 1
News Recalling the fate of Bulgaria's Turkish minority (Jan '15) Apr '15 Bleda 3
THE TURKlSH THREAT (Mar '15) Mar '15 BYZANTINE 1
More from around the web