US Moved to Model Bulgaria's Armed Fo...

US Moved to Model Bulgaria's Armed Forces for Missions Abroad - Wikileaks

There are 1 comment on the Sofia News Agency story from Feb 2, 2011, titled US Moved to Model Bulgaria's Armed Forces for Missions Abroad - Wikileaks. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

The primary concern of the USA with respect to modeling the military of its modest ally Bulgaria has been a boost of capabilities for deployment abroad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Buying from France and Sweden NO, neither from Germany unless France and Germany reverse its strong opposition to Bulgaria joining the Schengen block.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bulgarian church joins calls for cancellation o... Jun '15 Zeppelin 1
News Recalling the fate of Bulgaria's Turkish minority (Jan '15) Apr '15 Bleda 3
THE TURKlSH THREAT Mar '15 BYZANTINE 1
PLOVDlV==>>GREEK CITY! (Feb '15) Feb '15 CANADEZOS 1
News UK Foreign Secretary to Arrive in Bulgaria on '... (Jan '15) Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Lost my business, thanks to AXIS Capital Group,... (Oct '14) Oct '14 kirstypope 1
News Macedonian Press: Bulgaria Backs Greece in Name... (Dec '10) Sep '14 Istor 10,977
More from around the web