Why the World Didn't End on 12/21/201...

Why the World Didn't End on 12/21/2012: Scientists Reveal How the Mayans Got It Wrong

There are 2 comments on the Sofia News Agency story from Dec 23, 2012, titled Why the World Didn't End on 12/21/2012: Scientists Reveal How the Mayans Got It Wrong. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

The Team of Novinite.bg and Novinite.com wishes you, our readers from around the world - a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! The forebodings about the end of the world on December 21, 2012, according to the calendar of the Ancient Mayans, were fully justified because they were based on precise predictions about the events in contemporary ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

“fggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggg”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Yea sure, and why didn't they reaveal that before they saw nothing will happend..bullshits
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Maya calednar is very sofisticated numerologycal invention which was pushed to the limit of understanding time.
So, it reached to 2012. This never sugested the end of world existonce, but only the end of Maya calendar numerological sciance.
But fear and superstition can go over board in any aspect of life.
Realy, do we need to falow nuts, or stable minded people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo (Mar '08) Sep 20 Srpski Radikali 6,669
News Bulgarian church joins calls for cancellation o... Jun '15 Zeppelin 1
News Recalling the fate of Bulgaria's Turkish minority (Jan '15) Apr '15 Bleda 3
PLOVDlV==>>GREEK CITY! (Feb '15) Feb '15 CANADEZOS 1
News UK Foreign Secretary to Arrive in Bulgaria on '... (Jan '15) Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Lost my business, thanks to AXIS Capital Group,... (Oct '14) Oct '14 kirstypope 1
More from around the web