Canada should set sights on Croatian ...

Canada should set sights on Croatian war criminal

There are 10 comments on the The Chronicle Herald story from Aug 8, 2011, titled Canada should set sights on Croatian war criminal. In it, The Chronicle Herald reports that:

Since the Conservative government decided two weeks ago to publish the identity of suspected war criminals living in Canada, there have already been seven of the 30 fugitives turned in to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle Herald.

truth

Australia

#1 Aug 8, 2011
you fight in name Nazi great Serbia!
Why other population don't have rights defended them-self from aggression and creation of what ..great Serbia?What is not belong to Serbs ..don't you!
Canadian battalion didn't see what? Arcan Seselj and forces because 650 000 Croats stay under direct
Serbian attack!
150 000 Croats Slavonija in Croatia..
131 000 Croats Posavina BIH Croats Banovina Bosna..
and others rest 400 000 Croats BiH..
Who is responsible for that?

Russia give peacefully freedom to mostly SSSR to others Republics..Czech and Slovak peacefully..Rumania Moldavia peacefully..why Serbs wage war..and try again..talk peacefully like others..
if leaders start talk peacefully ..ordinary people will follow..
now
Prosla baba sa kolacima..don't make mistake again!
truth

Australia

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Serbian agression over Croatia!
&fe ature=related
za mrzitelje
Boga i ljudske pravde!
grude

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Aug 9, 2011
canada should mind its own business
Ante

Toronto, Canada

#4 Aug 9, 2011
grude wrote:
canada should mind its own business
...Scott Taylor who wrote that article is on the serbian lobby payroll (Lord Byron Society)!
truth

Australia

#5 Aug 9, 2011
he look as what tvrtko milovic from hr poskok..ha ha ha..o don't woji

people run by themself no job no future..ha ha they not need war propaganda less bla bla policy much more less internet propaganda and less chance convince people like before..
kamenjar je to
Djeca sa kamena..nevole drndala od politike ili iz nekog tajnog skrovista no!

Sto napises ili reknes..narod odgovara..
''ne kontam=ne uvazavam''..
''raja kao sva obicna raja''=narod
grude

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Aug 9, 2011
since when does defending your own country from savages make somebody a war criminal?
truth

Australia

#8 Aug 10, 2011
why serbs can kill in name of nazi mislum empire this or that..see for what killers and liars is some..now
we must free kurds on how much places in so many country turky will be first efect..if i am very angry they will pay heavy price..
kurd must be free in 5 6 country trough muslim world here here here there there..now i am not care what they think..poor people..p[eople is much more valuble then they think..god love us..he give his son..free all of them..yep

''i am as i am''
now
truth

Australia

#9 Aug 11, 2011
http://www.poskok.info/index.php...
tvrtko milovic i scot tylor ha ha ha propale propagande!
melb hrvat

Albion, Australia

#11 Jan 28, 2012
dont worry we australian croats know of the serb lobby and other left groups who write pro serb propaganda in australia to they are genocide enablers and should be outed
melb hrvat

Albion, Australia

#12 Jan 28, 2012
i guess the royalist establishment in canada like in england would be pro serb propagandasts to even a blind person saw who defended themselves and who are nothing more than barbaric drunks in the last war but still they try to twist the truth to take some of there shame away for supporting the serbs before and during the war beleiving they are cultured victims lol when any ten year old croat or bosniak or kosovar could tell you otherwise know they try and make everyone guilty the serbs are never only guilty but jiont where the croats and others are always only guilty its ten year old crap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovo, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia Boycotts Croatia Summit Over Kosovo (Jul '12) Jun 17 Albano-Skopje 3
News Hashim Thaci: Even Serbia Will Recognize Kosovo... May '15 Hungarian 101 18
FYROM==>>WlLL BE DESTROYED May '15 FYROMIAN CANCER 1
News Poverty spurs mass migration from Kosovo Feb '15 sava 12
News SCTE(TM) and ECEBE Launch Joint Event in Hungary Jan '15 servonazis 3
News Russia gives blankets to Kosovo Serbs instead o... (Dec '11) Jan '15 PUTIN lost SERBIA 99
News In fight for influence, Russia can play good co... (Nov '14) Dec '14 blimey 4
More from around the web