Serbia Boycotts Croatia Summit Over Kosovo

There are 2 comments on the Jul 6, 2012, BalkanInsight.com story titled Serbia Boycotts Croatia Summit Over Kosovo. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Belgrade has continued its tradition of not showing up at meetings where Kosovo leaders are due to be present, skipping a regional summit in Dubrovnik.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

melb hrvat

Footscray, Australia

#1 Jul 7, 2012
who cares about serbs they can cry forever for all i care
Serb propaganda

Australia

#2 Jul 23, 2012
melb hrvat wrote:
who cares about serbs they can cry forever for all i care
F**CK GYPSY CIGO PEDERAC'S we don't need that smelly shit in Kosova or Croatia , nothing to talk with those A HOLES those Serb mongrels lived next door to Albanians and Croatians , then they turned round and killed us! The most untrustworthy , SERB DOGS. Death to chetniks, everyone we get rid of the more healthy Balkans will be!! Have a good 1 hrvat bratso!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovo, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hashim Thaci: Even Serbia Will Recognize Kosovo... Mar '15 SunceTiKrvavo 17
News Poverty spurs mass migration from Kosovo Feb '15 sava 12
News SCTE(TM) and ECEBE Launch Joint Event in Hungary Jan '15 servonazis 3
News Russia gives blankets to Kosovo Serbs instead o... (Dec '11) Jan '15 PUTIN lost SERBIA 99
News In fight for influence, Russia can play good co... Dec '14 blimey 4
News EU hopeful Serbia in quandary over Ukraine (Jun '14) Nov '14 Hue 49
News Gov't Inspectorate Confirms 'Violations' at Age... Nov '14 Dan 1
More from around the web