Ex PM Georgievski: Ethnic Albanians Will Sober Up Macedonia

May 10, 2012 Full story: Sofia News Agency 23

Macedonia 's former Prime Minister Ljupco Georgievski has warned in Sofia that ethnic Albanians will probably demand a new formula for their rights in the former Yugoslav republic, unless the country joins the EU shortly.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#1 May 10, 2012
"I fear that there will be sobering up of the Macedonians but it will be accompanied by tears, and I fear that it will come from the Albanians," Georgievski said, stating that the demographic situation in his country is very difficult.

no fear ivanov will send 5th place finish jerseys to all nato and eu heads and that will get fyrom in. when a former prime minister tells you that you are bulgarians what is the world to think.
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#2 May 10, 2012
albos get ready with help from turd islamist ;))

http://www.defencenet.gr/defence/images/stori...

alahu akbarrrrr!!!!!!
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#3 May 10, 2012
"We the Muslims of Europe look straight at people and seek a world to live fraternally"

Hadi Nezir
Skopjen Minister without portfolio

"European democracies and Islamic communities" Forum,
Istanbul Commerce University
Xenofon

Canada

#4 May 10, 2012
Georgievski spoke sarcastically about the policies of the current Macedonian government of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski and the VMRO-DPMNE party, which seek to affirm the connection of today's Slavic Macedonians to the Ancient Macedonian state of Alexander the Great and his father Phillip.

"We are becoming a historical caricature with the making up of some kind of ancient roots of today's people living around the Vardav river," he said.

You turkoslavs went all in with nothing and now you're reaping your rewards! Your pseudo nation will be cut up in a matter of a few years and I'll be enjoying every minute of it!

Makedonia was born Greek!
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

#5 May 10, 2012
I suggest they merge with Greece. This way and presuming they adopt the greek language, no greeks will have obsessions with the name "Macedonia". The plan B is about merging with albania.
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

#6 May 10, 2012
of course this merge should exclude islamists. No place in Europe for Islam. GREECE kept the persians away from Europe and we will do it as many times needed.
lol

United States

#7 May 10, 2012
After Macedonia will come Greece.
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

#8 May 10, 2012
lol wrote:
After Macedonia will come Greece.
Macedonia IS Greece. FYROM is NOT Macedonia. Is it clear?
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#11 May 10, 2012
Isn't it weird that in less than 4 months there have been more ethnic murders, tensions, riots since 2001?
lol

United States

#12 May 10, 2012
Mithridates VI wrote:
<quoted text> Macedonia IS Greece. FYROM is NOT Macedonia. Is it clear?
UN recognizes a country called republic of Macedonia. Blame them not me, because I don't care if FYROM/Macedonia exists or not.
Andreas

Athens, Greece

#13 May 10, 2012
No way should FYROM be incorporated into Greece.

The average IQ of the population will rapidly fall if FYROMian retards join.

Have you ever seen a FYROMian to write a line that makes sense? Hell no! All they know is to advertise they are complete morons!
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

#14 May 10, 2012
I"m sure Milena would have a problem with that. Can I ask if you have ever been to my peoples country? Maybe accepting North Macedonia can be the building of the bridge between our people. I am from the most naturally beautiful places. It would be such a loss to our shared Orthodox religion to let it fall. Your people would some day cry over it believe me.
Mithridates VI wrote:
I suggest they merge with Greece. This way and presuming they adopt the greek language, no greeks will have obsessions with the name "Macedonia". The plan B is about merging with albania.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#15 May 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>UN recognizes a country called republic of Macedonia. Blame them not me, because I don't care if FYROM/Macedonia exists or not.
YOU ARE A IDIOT, THE UN RECOGNIZES FYROM NOT MACEDONIA
lol

United States

#16 May 10, 2012
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia recognizes Kosovo*, not Kosovo. What the fcuk is the difference?
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

#17 May 10, 2012
Don't fall for it. Whenever we make any progress there is always someone to disrupt it.
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 May 11, 2012
FYR Macedonia need to become modern-freedom country, who not base on nation-religion-racial, and need to join EU and NATO immediately, and EU need to become common country.
hellenic RL

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#19 May 11, 2012
How will they fit in when the world sees who they are as different people, eg southern slavic race with a slav langauge.
Macedonia is me

Saint Marys, Australia

#20 May 12, 2012
Modern greeks are of albanian origins, baptized turks and other mongrel blood.... We pure Macedonian's will stay pure just like our ancestors, our history and our pure Macedonian name...
MITSARAS

Thessaloníki, Greece

#21 May 12, 2012
Macedonia is me wrote:
Modern greeks are of albanian origins, baptized turks and other mongrel blood.... We pure Macedonian's will stay pure just like our ancestors, our history and our pure Macedonian name...
Gypsy Skopian
ANTI-SLLAV-GREEK -TURK

Toronto, Canada

#22 May 13, 2012
Pelasgian Race Will Rise Again.
Fear Bitchez Fear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovo, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diyar Al Muharraq holds Groundbreaking Ceremony... 12 hr MOMIN ANSARI 4
Balkan Film and Food Festival to open on Septem... Aug 31 EurovisionAL 1
Serbia's foreign policy: Divided loyalties Aug 29 joj 8
Serbian police to probe privatisation of state ... Aug '14 Florian 2
Now Albania sets its sights on full EU membersh... Jul '14 Aleksandra 1
EU hopeful Serbia in quandary over Ukraine Jun '14 Tesla proud being... 6
Ukraine's President Vows to Sign EU Deal, Few V... Jun '14 Live Free or Die 4
•••

Kosovo, Bulgaria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE