Serbia Skips Croatia Summit over Kosovo

Jul 8, 2011 Full story: BalkanInsight.com 95

Serbia has refused to participate in the Croatia Summit because Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci is also invited.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Get some sleep”

Since: Aug 09

Yes where is that

#95 Jul 11, 2011
Yeeah Right
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#96 Jul 12, 2011
Novak Djokovic pure Serb wrote:
<quoted text>
you are holocaust denier
Adolf Hitler austrian
Josef Fritzl austrian
You are a sick Serbs! I never and never will deny the Holocaust. In my veins is flowing also partially Jewish blood on my mother's side. So you Serbs can know more about me. I know from history books what Nazism iz all about. I also know from history books what fascism and communism are! These three ...isms are the biggest evil of the 20th century. Next to it is the 'ethnic cleansing' inflicted upon the Serbs in former Yugoslavia according to the international press, and also according to history books. Read them!!!
curious

Adelaide, Australia

#97 Jul 12, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> You are a sick Serbs! I never and never will deny the Holocaust. In my veins is flowing also partially Jewish blood on my mother's side. So you Serbs can know more about me. I know from history books what Nazism iz all about. I also know from history books what fascism and communism are! These three ...isms are the biggest evil of the 20th century. Next to it is the 'ethnic cleansing' inflicted upon the Serbs in former Yugoslavia according to the international press, and also according to history books. Read them!!!
Anonymous, with respect you are not making yourself very clear and you sound confused and are confusing us.
Some see you as a holocaust denier others as a serB sympathiser make your point clear.
Prplijet Cijec

UK

#98 Jul 12, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick Serbs! I never and never will deny the Holocaust. In my veins is flowing also partially Jewish blood on my mother's side. So you Serbs can know more about me. I know from history books what Nazism iz all about. I also know from history books what fascism and communism are! These three ...isms are the biggest evil of the 20th century. Next to it is the 'ethnic cleansing' inflicted upon the Serbs in former Yugoslavia according to the international press, and also according to history books. Read them!!!
Wow wow wow, you piece of bacon, carefully. I am Comnunist, you swein

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#99 Jul 12, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> You are a sick Serbs! I never and never will deny the Holocaust. In my veins is flowing also partially Jewish blood on my mother's side. So you Serbs can know more about me. I know from history books what Nazism iz all about. I also know from history books what fascism and communism are! These three ...isms are the biggest evil of the 20th century. Next to it is the 'ethnic cleansing' inflicted upon the Serbs in former Yugoslavia according to the international press, and also according to history books. Read them!!!
serbs can`t read, they only listen what their Orthodox pedophile priests tell them...sometimes they listen to RTS also, Radio Television of Serbia which recently apologized to It`s vewers for propaganda and brainwash during the last 20 years.
Srbin

Adelaide, Australia

#101 Jul 26, 2011
srbin wrote:
<quoted text>
Zdravo srpkinja, hocemo na kavu, Imam nesto za tebe neces se pokajat.
Ja sam srbin,pocatoliceni srbin, kurac mi se smanjio cim sam posto hrvat
curious

Adelaide, Australia

#102 Jul 26, 2011
ja sam pocatoliceni srbin, je sam curious da vidim veliki kurac, ako ima srba koji vole ustase , ja otvaram usta za sve pravoslavce.
srbin

Adelaide, Australia

#104 Jul 27, 2011
curious wrote:
ja sam pocatoliceni srbin, je sam curious da vidim veliki kurac, ako ima srba koji vole ustase , ja otvaram usta za sve pravoslavce.
I tvoja mama je pravoslavka koja otvara usta za sve kurce!
Prplijet Cijec

UK

#105 Jul 27, 2011
Najgore mi je kad padnem u depresiju, pa setam ulicom, jedem, cesem guzicu i prdim. Ponekad se i userem tuzan
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#106 Jul 27, 2011
Prplijet Cijec wrote:
Najgore mi je kad padnem u depresiju, pa setam ulicom, jedem, cesem guzicu i prdim. Ponekad se i userem tuzan
Could anybody understand this English language?
sickboy

Adelaide, Australia

#107 Jul 27, 2011
Prplijet Cijec wrote:
This boy is sick he is very sick, the only medication for him is to ignore him then he may go away like the bad wind he talks about!
Whatever

Mosjøen, Norway

#108 Jul 27, 2011
Stop harrasing the Serbs, they are just as good as the rest of the Balkans and Europeians
Prplijet Cijec

UK

#109 Jul 27, 2011
Sometimes I fart for like 40 sec. Long farts
Whatever

Mosjøen, Norway

#110 Jul 27, 2011
Prplijet Cijec wrote:
Relevance?
Whatever

Mosjøen, Norway

#111 Jul 27, 2011
Prplijet Cijec wrote:
I wouldnt be your underpants lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovo, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia gives blankets to Kosovo Serbs instead o... (Dec '11) Dec 21 Paul Laidlaw 86
In fight for influence, Russia can play good co... Dec 1 blimey 4
EU hopeful Serbia in quandary over Ukraine (Jun '14) Nov '14 Hue 49
Gov't Inspectorate Confirms 'Violations' at Age... Nov '14 Dan 1
Human tower building in Spain Oct '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
EU to carefully monitor results of Putin's visit Oct '14 servoslaves 46
Putin cheered in Serbia, seeks pipeline backing Oct '14 George 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:55 am PST