London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

are u crazy ? hahaha thats the funniest propositon i ever heard!!! why would any woman on earth ever pay for sex? your crazy and stupid not intelligent engineer my foot!!! hahaha
banglaboy18

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

can u advice me where i can buy cheap sex in sylhet?
tarek - london uk

Ormskirk, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

banglaboy18 wrote:
ask your male cousins they might know,
i asked my counsins and we had fun millions of times
plus its legal,
bishah horo
shamim

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

i want wach sex
KarLee

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

way is't it warking.
Bang Boom

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Judged:

I think sylhoty Girls like to have sex. and i have found that they get horny when they have a tuch of a mans hand.
Bang Boom

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

halo bangla boy i think you should laugh a little.
RockHard

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Judged:

I think sylheti girls like it hard doggy style.
ripon

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

abc
Haseem

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2009

RockHard wrote:
I think sylheti girls like it hard doggy style.
GO F*CK YOUR MOTHER DOGGY STYLE! TRUST ME SHE WILL love it (well she always loved it when i f*cked her! LOL)
bijoy

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

its really not gonna work
ali

Khobar, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

banglaboy18 wrote:
you can buy under the surma kien bridge,, only 10 taka .. with dust ,,,and rabish..

ali
ali

Khobar, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

you can buy under the surma kien bridge,, only 10 taka .. with dust ,,,and rabish..
ali
bokul

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

hi baby
horny sylheti gurl

Hayling, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

heyy any guys wanna chat dirty add me on sylhetisexgurl@yahoo.co.uk
Kamal

Paignton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

I remember a time when I had to satisfy the wife's of colleagues who worked in the same restaurant as me when I was working as a student. Generally these were young women who were married to men far older than themselves locked in a marriage of convenience for their parents back home! I was very young and I could listen. Many time I had to write letters and complete benefit forms for these bigoted bastards and got to know the wives well. I listened to their problems and generally they would contact me when they went out because I was working for LBTH by then and could obtain keys for vacant properties. I listened and empathised because these were young and intelligent girls forced into an arrangement where they were truly disgusted with their husbands who were mostly uneducated and morose. Their predicament was very grave and they saw me as a conduit of sanity and a small glimmer of hope and pleasure suffice to say I am now married with three kids but I remember these days with fondness. I see many of these women now who occasionally come into the office but are now with kids of their own and talk to me about their problems and hopes. I must have made enough love for six lifetimes.
Muktar

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

These Dhakan students are now begging in East London and even the girls have no shame how will they survive the winter. I think that all Sylheti families should help them I have taken in two girls into my flat as my family is away for Eid in Bangladesh. These young girls have had enough and want to earn the fare Back to Bangladesh
Jamal Ali

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

I am in a similar position now! What can I do!
Habibur Rahman Kabir

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

I only rent my properties to DHAKAYA girls because they are very desparate. They cannot usually find employment in the restaurant trade where accomodation is provided in many instances but are only able to work the mandatory 20 hours on their student visa so how can one expect them to maintain themselves with this on minimum wages and their desparation makes them very eager to please!
I do not take advantage of their situation but only if they offer themselves willingly then I an more than able to accomodate!
Habib

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Sylhety girl is so beutifull & sexy. I like them.
becose i am a sylhety boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of128
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sylhet, Bangladesh Discussions

Search the Sylhet, Bangladesh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
porokia sex korte chai...sylhet unhappy woman d... (Aug '13) 8 hr Ratul 01782069624 27
Sylheti boys nd girls are wellcome here to chat... (Jan '13) 8 hr Ratul 01782069624 94
University/Medical Girl Needed in Sylhet for Se... (Jun '12) 8 hr Ratul 01782069624 44
Gay club(only for real person) (Mar '12) 10 hr rafa 148
Why Do Dhakaiyas Hate Sylhetis So? (Apr '08) 10 hr aga khan uk Upton park 460
magi 15 hr Rafa 2
chuda chudi korty chi (Jan '11) Jul 7 01749 313895 mujaeid 622
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••