Asia's mega-cities badly exposed to...

Oct 30, 2012 Full story: Suria 144

The hammer blow dealt to New York by superstorm Sandy should raise the alarm for coastal mega-cities in Asia which are more exposed but less equipped to deal with such threats, experts said on Tuesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#1 Oct 30, 2012
"A Study found". New York was number 17?? Woopie fuckin doo! Problem is nature didn't read the study! I wonder where New Orleans was on their list? So I laughed out loud when I read this. "New York was able to draw on top-level civil engineering, good governance and the world's richest economy as it faced a once-in-a-century event." I thought New Orleans was in the same country as New York!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Oct 30, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
"A Study found". New York was number 17?? Woopie fuckin doo! Problem is nature didn't read the study! I wonder where New Orleans was on their list? So I laughed out loud when I read this. "New York was able to draw on top-level civil engineering, good governance and the world's richest economy as it faced a once-in-a-century event." I thought New Orleans was in the same country as New York!
If this would have happened in China, there would be 200,000 dead gooks floating in the sea. Go fck yourself, old man. You are an outcast...trash.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If this would have happened in China, there would be 200,000 dead gooks floating in the sea. Go fck yourself, old man. You are an outcast...trash.
"Outcast"? "Trash"? You flatter me! Here is some reading for you! Two points. One: Don't believe all you read in "studies". Two,Don't believe that China can't look after itself. There was an earthquake here remember. About the same time as New Orleans copped it. Compare the two now.(Don't believe the bullshit you are being feed is why I posted. Some people might get it. Not all but. It,s hard to see the world with your head up your arse.)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Oct 30, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
If you bothered to get your head out of your azz, you would have also read that New Orleans is below sea level and that the massive casualty was caused AFTER the hurricane when levies holding back the water of Lake Ponchatrain finally gave way. Anyhow, we don't consider our disasters "state secrets" like the gooks.
Anywhere in the world, whenever there is a flood, an earthquake, a famine or a drought, those afflicted don't ask for the Americans to help....they expect us to...and we do....Even for our enemies.

You are a bitter old loser that couldn't fit into Australian society, so you had to get yourself a chink mail-order bride. The Chinese laugh at you behind your back. You are adrift and pathetic.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Oct 30, 2012
" Great Tangshan Earthquake,[2] was a natural disaster that occurred on Wednesday, July 28, 1976. It is believed to be the largest earthquake of the 20th century by death toll.[3] The epicenter of the earthquake was near Tangshan in Hebei, People's Republic of China, an industrial city with approximately one million inhabitants. The number of deaths initially reported by the Chinese government was 655,000,"
" the Chinese government has never released an accurate death toll for the disaster. The death toll figure of 242,419 came from the Chinese Seismological Service in 1988,[3] while some sources have estimated the death toll to be at 650,000.[10] Others range as high as 700,000.[11] The initial estimates of 655,000 dead and 779,000 injured were released by Hebei Revolutionary Committee"

So I laughed out loud when I read this. I guess that's what happens when you have zipperheads crammed together 1200 to a mud hut and an earthquake hits. Pretty fckng funny!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#7 Oct 30, 2012
The left out Los Angeles, the Capital of the Third World.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 Oct 30, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>"Outcast"? "Trash"? You flatter me! Here is some reading for you! Two points. One: Don't believe all you read in "studies". Two,Don't believe that China can't look after itself. There was an earthquake here remember. About the same time as New Orleans copped it. Compare the two now.(Don't believe the bullshit you are being feed is why I posted. Some people might get it. Not all but. It,s hard to see the world with your head up your arse.)
The Bullsh*t I am being fed? Between the two of us, I live in the US. I know what happened. You are just talking out your ass...as usual.
APEC BRICS

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Donald Trump Said USA is a third World compare to China's Cities
APEC BRICS

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If you bothered to get your head out of your azz, you would have also read that New Orleans is below sea level and that the massive casualty was caused AFTER the hurricane when levies holding back the water of Lake Ponchatrain finally gave way. Anyhow, we don't consider our disasters "state secrets" like the gooks.
Anywhere in the world, whenever there is a flood, an earthquake, a famine or a drought, those afflicted don't ask for the Americans to help....they expect us to...and we do....Even for our enemies.
You are a bitter old loser that couldn't fit into Australian society, so you had to get yourself a chink mail-order bride. The Chinese laugh at you behind your back. You are adrift and pathetic.
How charitable is USA? NOT! Actually, USA take more from WOrld then Give back.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Asia Tsunami 2004 280,000 dead
major source of foreign relief: USA

Haiti Earthquake 2010 310,000 dead
major source of foreign aid: USA

Pakistan 2010 flood 2000 dead, 20 million affected.
Major source of foreign aid: USA

I thought this would give you something else to laugh at, you morally untethered scumbag.
LOL

Rosebery, Australia

#12 Oct 31, 2012
The only good white is dead one. Here's to more hurricanes hitting america!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Oct 31, 2012
APEC BRICS wrote:
Donald Trump Said USA is a third World compare to China's Cities
Yeah, that's why every Chinaman with two bucks to rub together would hack off their right arm to get to the US or Canada. Go fck yourself, slope.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Oct 31, 2012
RayH wrote:
The left out Los Angeles, the Capital of the Third World.
Stay out of this, Ray. It's between me and Round Eyes.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Oct 31, 2012
More comedy...

"According to one source, in 2003 China accounted for the largest number of coal-mining fatalities, accounting for about 80% of the world’s total, although it produced only 35% of the world’s coal.[6] Between January 2001 and October 2004, there were 188 accidents that had a death toll of more than 10, about one such accident every 7.4 days.[6] After the 2005 Sunjiawan mine disaster, which killed at least 210 miners,"
APEC BRICS

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's why every Chinaman with two bucks to rub together would hack off their right arm to get to the US or Canada. Go fck yourself, slope.
look pale face , US killed more People around the globe with your war machines than give back.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
in the past 60 years, 80 million Chinamen have died in famines......famines! LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Oct 31, 2012
APEC BRICS wrote:
<quoted text>look pale face , US killed more People around the globe with your war machines than give back.
Anyone our soldiers kill deserves killing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
Australia?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Oct 31, 2012
APEC BRICS wrote:
<quoted text> How charitable is USA? NOT! Actually, USA take more from WOrld then Give back.
We givemore than all other nations combined. We take what we are owed.
APEC BRICS

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
Asia Tsunami 2004 280,000 dead
major source of foreign relief: USA
Haiti Earthquake 2010 310,000 dead
major source of foreign aid: USA
Pakistan 2010 flood 2000 dead, 20 million affected.
Major source of foreign aid: USA
I thought this would give you something else to laugh at, you morally untethered scumbag.
Why 99% of poor Haiti people still live in the Middle Age?

Here your Go War mongering Doucebag!

US military in two century of war against NAtive Indians , The American Holocaust genocide , and the wars killed over 90 million plus .

more to come!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dhaka, Bangladesh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rooms around Bashundhara in dhaka 5 min rohan 3
real ki keu peyechen pele comments ppathan (May '11) 28 min Snow Saha 8,856
Male prostitute in Dhaka for Rich ladies-017297... (Apr '13) 37 min Balam 845
Handjob and happy ending in Massage pourlar dhaka (Aug '12) 39 min Sayon 652
Eva Rahman..only phn sex...(01705847148) 1 hr eva 11
Real 2 hr sultana 13
Porokia korte chai...Shudu 1jon valo cheler sathe. (Jan '11) 3 hr Heart beat0909 282
Sexy Women, Housewife or Divorce lady chai. (Jan '12) 3 hr disire 1,266
Need Male partner for two nights only 3 hr disire 103
A Communitity For Body Massage and Sex (Jan '14) 11 hr Resner 190
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:49 am PST