Zydrunas Ilgauskas makes it official ...

Zydrunas Ilgauskas makes it official by signing contract with the Miami Heat

There are 6 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Jul 17, 2010, titled Zydrunas Ilgauskas makes it official by signing contract with the Miami Heat. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

Zydrunas Ilgauskas has signed a free-agent contract with the Miami Heat , and will now play for a team other than the Cleveland Cavaliers for the first time in his NBA career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

Renee

Medina, OH

#1 Jul 17, 2010
Best of luck, at least he did it with class.
Of course, maybe he will have a chance to show what he has because in Cleveland Lebron didn't like to share the spotlight.
brian

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Jul 17, 2010
Renee wrote:
Best of luck, at least he did it with class.
Of course, maybe he will have a chance to show what he has because in Cleveland Lebron didn't like to share the spotlight.
Wow some of the people in Cleveland are real ignorant. They sound like little babies and if the shoe was on the other foot what do you think they would be saying Oh we love you lebron and all the rest they are jealous and I can see why. But face it if someone had a chance to play in dreery cold miserable cleveland or south beach who in there right mind would choose cleveland. Depressing is all I can say about Cleveland. And for that pompous a hole Gilbert he looks and smells like a typical rich pri ck. And if I was a decent player I wouldn't play for that creep for anything. I predict that franchise is and will be broke in the next 2 years. Ticket sales everything about that team as we knew it is OVER....
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 17, 2010
I dont see why every team wants to go to the heat. Too many household names on 1 team= problems. Everyone is goin to want to have a 30 ppg and thats not goin to happen. Besides lakers are goin to win again!

“"Dumbass at times"”

Since: Jul 09

Florence

#5 Jul 18, 2010
Who else needs to sign with Heat? There doing the same thing the Jets are in football, which is getting a damn good team together.(Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James, Chris Bosh)

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Davidb_56 wrote:
I dont see why every team wants to go to the heat. Too many household names on 1 team= problems. Everyone is goin to want to have a 30 ppg and thats not goin to happen. Besides lakers are goin to win again!
You might have had a point if…

Wade, James and Bosh didn’t agree to take less money; actively recruit others to join them and if the three of them weren’t good friends.
And as far as the Lakers are concerned, Kobe said back in May that he didn’t even want to think about Wade and James on the same team. Kobe was desperately trying to get Raja Bell to join him in LA,(and they hate each other). There will be no 3peat… well at least not until three years from now when the Heat wins their 3rd title in a row.
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#8 Jul 19, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have had a point if…
Wade, James and Bosh didn’t agree to take less money; actively recruit others to join them and if the three of them weren’t good friends.
And as far as the Lakers are concerned, Kobe said back in May that he didn’t even want to think about Wade and James on the
same team. Kobe was desperately trying to get Raja Bell to join him in LA,(and they hate each other). There will be no 3peat… well at least not until three years from now when the Heat wins their 3rd title in a row.
Kobe took his team to the final with a broken finger on his shooting hand, hurt knee nd bad back! Once he heals imagine how he is gonna be doing! Beside he nd his team have chemistry nd they jus see miami as a little obstacle in there way. Kobe has more rings then all of them put together nd is gonna have more rings then them all put together after bosh wade nd james retire. Lakers 3-peat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James dominates in Cleveland return (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dan Gilbert Bite Me 1
News LeBron James expects 'emotional' return to Clev... (Dec '10) Dec '10 he played enough... 1
News Cavaliers Acquire Jamison in 3-Team Deal (Feb '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 67
News LeBron Uses Newspaper Ad to Thank Akron, Not Cl... (Aug '10) Aug '10 X Fan of LeBron 232
News Miami Heat: Zydrunas Ilgauskas to sign with Mia... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Freez 50
News Z Talks to FOX 8 About Coach Brown (May '10) May '10 WHYNOT 7
News Look For Lebron To Guard Rondo In Game 5 (May '10) May '10 Tiffany 6
More from around the web