What will Warriors do with S-Jax?

Full story: Monterey County Herald

They can try to send Stephen Jackson to Dallas for junk and problems. Or to Cleveland for other problems and other junk.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2009
toby

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

Thanks for your insight Tim, I prefer your Warriors articles over the Chronicles'.

I still don't understand why fans and the media always seem to hate the disgruntled player, and not the lame organization. Jackson is 100% right. Since the '07 playoff run, we've lost Baron, J-Rich, Barnes, Pietrus, Foyle (longest tenured dub and a fan favorite at the time), and Harrington. With the exception of Foyle, all these guys played a pivotal role in that historic first round upset. And our beloved Warriors organization let all of them leave, for essentially nothing in return. We need a regime change. That should be the new slogan. Keep up the good work, Tim.

p.s. We can still win some games this season, with or without Jack. We got plenty of firepower from our wings. At best, I can see Morrow being the next Reggie Miller. At worst, the next Jeff Hornacek (but more athletic). He just needs to get stronger and play better D. Nellie needs to have him run baseline to baseline in the half court. And test how cold his veins are in crunch-time situations.
Dan L

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

Why not keep him. When he steps out of line fine him. The warriors are going to suck either way. Might as well try to make jackson as miserable as warrior fans will be.

“Living the dream!”

Since: Nov 07

Pleasanton, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Toby: We hate the lame organization (especially ownership) too. But SJax signed a fat 3 year extension WITH that lame organization. Trade? This may be the worst time in history to be shopping a fat contract for an aging player around the NBA. Dang, I wish we could send him to the D league.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Judged:

I heard the Stephen wanted a buyout,is that true?

“Living the dream!”

Pleasanton, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Yeah, he's throwing that around too. No word as to how much of the extension or what still remains on THIS season's contract he'd want though.

Going to tomorrow night's game against the Hornets... should be interesting.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

AVHS Dad wrote:
Yeah, he's throwing that around too. No word as to how much of the extension or what still remains on THIS season's contract he'd want though.
Going to tomorrow night's game against the Hornets... should be interesting.
And he handing over his position as captain,this dude really wants out.

“Living the dream!”

Pleasanton, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

He didn't hand it over. He threw it in the faces of his teammates, the coaching staff and the fans. He said "I don't want to be a captain" and "I don't want to be a roll model". At some point, years from now, I believe he will look back at this and say... DOH!!!!!
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

He should be ashame of himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Zach Randolph Discussions

Search the Zach Randolph Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Spurs blast Grizzlies in Game 1 of West finals (May '13) May '13 Ginny Boyd 1
Memphis Grizzlies keep to game plan in playoffs (May '13) May '13 bandwagoners. 1
How Much Is Tony Allen Worth to the Memphis Gri... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ladale 1
Grizzlies provide Heat with another frontcourt ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 chad huggins 1
Memphis Grizzlies' trades are latest signs of s... (Feb '13) Feb '13 BlueManSuit 1
Los Angeles Lakers Rumors: Why Zach Randolph Is... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Blowbama 3
Grizzlies seal stunning upset by knocking off S... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Educated What 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••