LeBron messaged Crawford after trade ...

LeBron messaged Crawford after trade from Knicks

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 30, 2008, titled LeBron messaged Crawford after trade from Knicks. In it, Newsday reports that:

Among the many messages Jamal Crawford received the day he was traded from the Knicks was one from someone who is, at least in his spare time, keeping tabs on things going on in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jerry

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2008
Lebron emailed Craw...? Wonder what he said? Maybe, he said he won't go to NY now that they traded one of his buddies.....Go NY, Go NY Go.......Brilliant !!!!!!!

Well at least the Knicks were smart enough to keep Lee, he is showing that he is more than just a bench player and his hard work is paying off. Nate and Chandler the same.....hopefully they will continue and Gallo won't be a bust when he joins them.

One thing the Knicks have is Curry on the IR. He is still the best low post player in the league with Shaq on the way out. He is only 25 and it would be even more foolish to trade him than Craw or Randolf and get nothing in return. Hopefully D'an will learn that part of coaching is getting a player in shape physically and mentally and not just going with the players who are at the top of their game. There are NO other Curry's out there, please don't pull a Marbury with him if you haven't already done so.
D Cruz

Englishtown, NJ

#2 Nov 30, 2008
How many times are you guys gonna state that Cablevision owns both the Knicks and this newspaper. In all your articles there's that statement. OK already!
Think about it

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 30, 2008
D Cruz wrote:
How many times are you guys gonna state that Cablevision owns both the Knicks and this newspaper. In all your articles there's that statement. OK already!
Lmao i always think that, when ever i read owned by cabelvision... i already know whats next. thats gta stop for real. Good observation
Big Fat Paulie

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2008
Wow! Txt msg's are newsworthy? No wonder newspapers are losing customers every dya.
K nee Grows

North Adams, MA

#5 Dec 1, 2008
The amazing thing is that these savages are able to send a coherent message using a keyboard. I guess if you leave a 100 monkeys at a 100 keyboards, one of them is bound to text the other monkey. Gnome sane? Obama in '08!!!
Ger

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 1, 2008
D Cruz wrote:
That's a journalistic practice. When you mention a specific company that happens to own your paper or radio or TV station, you are obligated to state that relationship EVERY time. It's assumed that there is at least one reader of the article that is ignorant of the relationship. It's annoying, but that's how it works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Randolph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spurs blast Grizzlies in Game 1 of West finals (May '13) May '13 Ginny Boyd 1
News Memphis Grizzlies keep to game plan in playoffs (May '13) May '13 bandwagoners. 1
News How Much Is Tony Allen Worth to the Memphis Gri... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ladale 1
News Grizzlies provide Heat with another frontcourt ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 chad huggins 1
News Memphis Grizzlies' trades are latest signs of s... (Feb '13) Feb '13 BlueManSuit 1
News Los Angeles Lakers Rumors: Why Zach Randolph Is... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Blowbama 3
News Grizzlies seal stunning upset by knocking off S... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Educated What 1
More from around the web