Knicks' Gallinari finally cleared to ...

Knicks' Gallinari finally cleared to play

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Knicks' Gallinari finally cleared to play. In it, Newsday reports that:

Danilo Gallinari, the Italian rookie who was the sixth overall pick in the June draft, will participate in his first full practice tomorrow at the MSG Training Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

LIAM

Plano, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Ugh probly another wasted draft pick!
Rex

Hartsdale, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Nothing in this article portends an upward move by the Knicks. Sad but true.
hmmmmmmmmmm

Lindenhurst, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2008
Anyone want to start a pool as to how long this guy lasts? Will he be the second coming of Fredric?
El Profeta

Huntington, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2008
Hahn is a phony and I'll tell you why. He loved the Gallinari pick and he lied to us when he said the back injury was a sham. When it was first reported that he has a bulging disc Hahn said it was nonsense. When I brought it up to him in a live chat he said I must not be a real Knicks fans because if I was paying attention to his column I would know the kid was healthy. Know what I know is that Hahn is full of sh*t. I know a much better person for the job and he is in talks with Newsday right now to get it. It's time we get a real NBA insiders view of this team and not this novice BS. The starting lineup was different because it was the second game of a back to back. Dantoni is still tinkering with the team. There is no way to tell from a few games what the team is going to look like. Lee didn't play at all because of the ankle. To say they "need" Galinari is such a ridiculous thing to say. The kid is not going to see the light of day. Meanwhile Eric Gordon is lighting it up in LA. Gordon was the pick they should have made. And this is going to plague Dantoni in his stint in NYC. I know Gallinari is a "future" pick. But the bottom line is that you take a project at the 6th pick when you are rebuilding. The kid is going to have to grow up fast. I sure hope he does. I look forward to chicken parm night at the garden. But Hahn needs to do a his homework and stop trying to downplay the team and the players he doesn't like. Crawford is his favorite. LOL. So he will talk him up all season. Hahn needs to go. Sorry guys. I gave him a chance. Then he actually blew me off when I was right and he wrong. Get KJ in here to do this column.

El Profeta
KJ from Queens

Decatur, GA

#5 Oct 24, 2008
In will say again to everyone that wanted Danilo for "political" reasons and not basketball reasons, the kid is SOFTtttttttttttt. Crawford= good guy, not a winning type ballplayer, sorry. Might have to start Marbury and let him build his worth and work a midseason trade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Randolph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spurs blast Grizzlies in Game 1 of West finals (May '13) May '13 Ginny Boyd 1
News Memphis Grizzlies keep to game plan in playoffs (May '13) May '13 bandwagoners. 1
News How Much Is Tony Allen Worth to the Memphis Gri... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ladale 1
News Grizzlies provide Heat with another frontcourt ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 chad huggins 1
News Memphis Grizzlies' trades are latest signs of s... (Feb '13) Feb '13 BlueManSuit 1
News Los Angeles Lakers Rumors: Why Zach Randolph Is... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Blowbama 3
News Grizzlies seal stunning upset by knocking off S... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Educated What 1
More from around the web