Knicks sink 19 three-pointers to rout Grizzlies

Full story: Newsday

What a difference a day makes. Not to mention the opponent and venue. A night after looking overwhelmed by the veteran Spurs in San Antonio, the Knicks seemed far more comfortable here in Graceland, where shots ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2008
Bob

Sarasota, FL

#1 Nov 13, 2008
Chandler was really feasting on the Grizz last night. When he can do that consistently against some of the better defensive teams in the league he will be a force to be reckoned with. If the Spurs exposed some of the Knicks defficiencies, this game showed that they are
making progress and are headed in the right direction. Thats what most of us having been
asking for.
Finally

Radcliff, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2008
I agree with Bob. This team finally looks as though they are moving in the right direction after years of going nowhere. Just need to finalize it all by dumping Marbury once and for all.
I know we're not championship contenders yet, but even just being competitive as they now are is light years from what they were last year, and the years before. Finally we can sit down and enjoy a Knicks game again. It's been too long.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Randolph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spurs blast Grizzlies in Game 1 of West finals (May '13) May '13 Ginny Boyd 1
Memphis Grizzlies keep to game plan in playoffs (May '13) May '13 bandwagoners. 1
How Much Is Tony Allen Worth to the Memphis Gri... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ladale 1
Grizzlies provide Heat with another frontcourt ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 chad huggins 1
Memphis Grizzlies' trades are latest signs of s... (Feb '13) Feb '13 BlueManSuit 1
Los Angeles Lakers Rumors: Why Zach Randolph Is... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Blowbama 3
Grizzlies seal stunning upset by knocking off S... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Educated What 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Zach Randolph People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••