Rockets hand Heat its 10th consecutive loss

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Houston has won 14 of its last 15 games and the winning streak is its longest since the championship season of 1993-94 when the team opened with 15 straight.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2008

who cares if they losing....we know they suck or maybe they just doing it on purpose just to get the 1st round pick....understand a team like this cant just suck so bad....they got dwade and marion~~i bet riley is telling them...play good for a couple of minutes but keep it sucky so we can lose....remember the heat aint going no where we just need a 1st round pick...get rid of j will and ricky d and we're good for next year....by the way, nice trade for the cavaliers...hopefully they win it all i really think lebron deserves it
fanfromafar

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2008

Flirt with 15-67? The way the Heat looks, they're going to bust that record wide open. If Riley doesn't do something in the offseason, like leave maybe, Micky Arison ought to start thinking about what he can get in a trade for Wade -- who isn't going to want to stay with this bunch forever.
noah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2008

Cant understand, this team has talent and Pat Riley kept this team down and he needs to step down and let these players play they games so they can improve every other nba team that they can come back to the playoff or even the finals...but not while Pat Riley coaching..
Franco

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

How many times do I have to repeat myself ?

This season is a total LOSS.

Move on and do your homework on the draft and trades .

If you acquire the right players, then in 5 years you will be in the conference championships.

Word up !!!
JETTATTACK

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

It's Shaq's fault. LMFAO.

Serves ya right.
joseph

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

JETTATTACK wrote:
Serves ya right.
J-E-T-S STINK,,,just like the Knicks...
Mike R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

Gee Pat, ever get the feeling that the game has passed you by? Not only have you lost the ability to coach who you have, you also passed up the ability to bring in new talent before the trade deadline. Then again, it would be a shame to watch another star player (too late for you, Shawn) go through what D-Wade is having to deal with. They should trade the poor guy just so he can get some benefit from all of his effort. Otherwise, he's going to be beaten up/down way ahead of schedule.
thirsty

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

The drinking will continue until morale improves.
baller

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

JETTATTACK wrote:
Serves ya right.
Shaq was traded because of his contract, and while he is still trade-able, not because he was in the way of the Heat pursuing a championship this year.
Tee

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

Why does Riley not play Cook? Look all the young players need to play. Riley needs to step aside if he doesn't want to play them. This team needs to know what these guys can do period! It's not as though they are winning with the line up he has been putting out there.
nba analyst

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

I HAVE NOT LOST CONFIDENCE!

The Miami Heat are awesome!

I predict they will rule the league for the next generation.

Note to management: Please send payment to my home address.
JETTATTACK

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

baller wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaq was traded because of his contract, and while he is still trade-able, not because he was in the way of the Heat pursuing a championship this year.
No no no.

It's the same contract he had last year. What changed?

Riley tinkered with the team (I don't blame him for trying) and flucked up.

Riley should have been man enough to admit he s_crewed up royally and not try and shift all blame to an aging Shaq with a hefty contract.

If Riley was smart, he would have continued to build around SHAQ and Wade.

Without Shaq, all the kinghorses & all the Kingsmen can never put humpty dumpty in the championship column again.

POETIC JETS
the missing monsoon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

Creatures start unusual cannibalization activities - LET IT RAIN - PAT RILEY !!!!!
BJR

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2008

Its no secret , The reason for the lack of defensive is that Number 33 is seating on the bench with a Career ending injury . Until Riley Brings someone in to Defend the paint cover the blow byes or just be a shoot blocking Threat you can beat the heat never improve on that front.!!!
alf

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

you people are so funny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yao Ming Discussions

Search the Yao Ming Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Jeremy Lin Is Not Yao Ming, Never Will Be, ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 4
Jeremy Lin and the franchise player tag (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 3
Rockets Getting Center Omer Asik (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
Travel | /2008/05/18/ (May '08) Jun '12 Mike Edralin 3
Malaysian Artist Makes Portraits Using Coffee S... (May '12) May '12 Naughtyrobot 6
Budinger, Dalembert Lead Rockets Past Knicks 97-84 (Jan '12) Jan '12 METS FAN FOREVER 1
Ex-NBA star Yao Ming seeks slam dunk with new wine (Nov '11) Dec '11 akbar 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••