Report says Yao wants T-Mac out

Report says Yao wants T-Mac out

There are 15 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 14, 2009, titled Report says Yao wants T-Mac out. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Things are tough right now in Houston. According to a report by David Aldridge on NBA.com, Rockets C Yao Ming is no longer talking to co-star Tracy McGrady and wants him gone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

booya

Palm Bay, FL

#1 Jan 15, 2009
Awwwww! Let's all come together and feel sorry for T-Wack. We should hold a candel light ceremony at Lake Eola for him. That guy showed a long time ago that he has no commitment and heart. As long as he gets his, he's cool. He's getting his right now, but not the way he expected. Please!!!!!..... EVERYBODY REMEMBER!!!!! When we drafted Dwight and Jameer, it was Mcgrady who said that he didn't want to be part of a rebuilding process, trade me! be carefull what you wish for Tracy. You are the new Penny Hardaway.
tracman

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 15, 2009
McGrady- Part time player, Full time headache!
Jimmy

Windermere, FL

#3 Jan 15, 2009
War John Weisbrod
Tiffany

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2009
what the f*ck?since when they was'nt talking?they were cool wit each other.you know what,if yao dont like tracy then yao could leave,tracy aint going no where
snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#6 Mar 15, 2009
Yao is the franchise and Me-Mac is only for himself. Artest is doing a wonderful job with Yao.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2009
f*ck yoa,thats why their not gonna make it out the first round without him

suckers
go tracy
cody

East Islip, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2009
wtf!!! t-mac is the best rocket in history...i may be a knick fan but HOW DARE YOU! t-mac is good no matter what the situation! if he was healthy he'd be up there in the mvp race with kobe!

Since: Apr 09

Palm Springs, CA

#10 Apr 11, 2009
I think its time we trade mcgrady
snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#11 Apr 16, 2009
If you called shooting 39% good and lack of defense good then TMAC is good. He needs to retire he is me MAC , his body will no longer hold up and no one wants him. Artest is doing great.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#12 Apr 16, 2009
I love tracy mcgrady
Mitchell

Pierrefonds, Canada

#13 May 5, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
suckers
go tracy
WOW.
T-Mac is always injured
And if it wasnt for yao!!!
Houston wouldn't of been in the second round against LA.
And Cuz of Yao they beat the lakers 100-92 yesterday and Yao Ming was injured and still wanted to play even tho the docotr told him not too.
Now thats something you must respect and if it wasn't for Yao.
Then Houston would've lost to Portland in the first round.
T-Mac-Aint_WACK

Conroe, TX

#14 May 13, 2009
Guys, yall just fed up cause he is injury prone, you would have to be completely stupid to say he sucks and we should trade him, Yao is injury prone, dont see yall bitchin bou that
9495 rockets

Montgomery, TX

#15 Jun 15, 2009
cody wrote:
wtf!!! t-mac is the best rocket in history...i may be a knick fan but HOW DARE YOU! t-mac is good no matter what the situation! if he was healthy he'd be up there in the mvp race with kobe!
u just dumb *the best rocket ever* when did you atrt watching the NBA last week you stupid @$$. tmac is a cry baby that needs to go
Chachi

Houston, TX

#16 Jun 17, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
suckers
go tracy
Go ahead and stick to info that you know about, like the WNBA Bimbo.
Chachi

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 17, 2009
cody wrote:
Ever heard of Hakeem Olajuwon. Oh yea you have blocked him out of your memory after 1994, after he slit yalls throat and made Patrick Ewing look like Andrew Bynum. Tmac best rocket in History??? Ralph Sampson, Moses Malone , Clyde Drexler, Hakeem Olajuwan.

If T-Mac is the best rocket ever, than John Starks is the best knick ever. OOOOPs ckokejob. No I take it back I think David Lee is the best Knick ever. Stay off the rock and then maybe you can think more rationally. Either that or you do not know anything about the sport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yao Ming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Jeremy Lin Is Not Yao Ming, Never Will Be, ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 4
News Jeremy Lin and the franchise player tag (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 3
News Rockets Getting Center Omer Asik (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News Travel | /2008/05/18/ (May '08) Jun '12 Mike Edralin 3
News Malaysian Artist Makes Portraits Using Coffee S... (May '12) May '12 Naughtyrobot 6
News Budinger, Dalembert Lead Rockets Past Knicks 97-84 (Jan '12) Jan '12 METS FAN FOREVER 1
News Ex-NBA star Yao Ming seeks slam dunk with new wine (Nov '11) Dec '11 akbar 5
More from around the web