Heat knew what was coming

Heat knew what was coming

There are 32 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 19, 2009, titled Heat knew what was coming. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Miami Heat has no plans for covert activity when it comes to securing a copy of the Atlanta Hawks ' playbook in this first-round playoff series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kenny

Auburn, WA

#22 Apr 20, 2009
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly how many rookies and 2nd year players are playing alongside Kobe or Lebron?!?!?
exactly!!!
Dont be an idiot, theres only so much Wade can do.
lebron led a LESS TALENTED TEAM TO THE NBA FINALS...boobie gibson A ROOKIE was his second leading scorer in those playoffs. and he had a 2nd year head coach.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#23 Apr 20, 2009
B-boys wrote:
<quoted text>
last I saw....Wade is the one who has led his team to the championship and his finals MVP proves it. And Kobe and Lebron have yet to leade his team to championship and win the MVP as the one who led the team to the championship.
last i checked d wade didnt lead the team to the finals, he won the finals, but he had plenty of help. kobe and lebron on the other hand have not had a 1/3 of the help d wade had.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#24 Apr 20, 2009
Dom wrote:
<quoted text>
UMM, KOBE AND LEBRON HAVE THE TOP 2 teams in the east/west now. 2. Lebron HAS NOT won a ring, and was a 4 seed last yr(Until they got mo) and Kobe hasnt won a ring w/o shaq. 3. WE ARE PLAYING 2 ROOKIES AND 2 2nd yr players in moon and cook. AND now u bash wade? He had a bad game. What did kobe do the 1st 4 yrs minus shaq?? why was LA ousted in round 1??
lebron led a team to the finals VIRTUALLY BY HIMSELF, he has won 50 games the 2 of the past 3 years WITH THE SAME TALENT LEVEL AS THE HEAT...and last year they were only a 4 seed but the cavs went 0-9 without lebron last year. d wade makes the team better, but he doesnt elevate the play of his teammates like lebron does...mo williams is having a career year, why? because lebron makes him better.
The Real Deal

United States

#25 Apr 21, 2009
Chuck wrote:
you think Wade is missing Shaq now?
he should be if he likes winning.
even an old Shaq is better than JO.
You think Shaq is missing Wade right now?!?!?

He should be if he likes the playoffs!!

Where is Shaq right now?!?!?

Thats right ... sitting on his big fat ass .... watching the playoffs ... in his living room.

Dont forget SHAQ QUIT ON THE HEAT.

NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Shaq DEMANDED to be traded .... and REFUSED to play for us until he was.

so go away guy, you dont know $hit
The Real Deal

United States

#26 Apr 21, 2009
Chuck wrote:
Wade puts up the stats, but he doesn't make his team better.
Alot different now that you don't have Shaq, Mourning, Posey, Kapono, Walker, et al covering your back.
Its your team wade.
Dude you are a MORON

you just answered your own retarded comment

How far do you expect Wade to go with 2 rookies and a 2nd year player

this is a TEAM game you know

you said it your self no Shaq, no Zo, no Posey, no Kapono

instead we have Beasley, Chalmers, Cook, and JO

So let me ask you take Wade out of this team and insert Kobe or Lebron. How well do you think they will do?

They would be a playoff team right ... and where did Wade take this team.

Thats right ... you can say it.

To the playoffs.

You obvously dont know anything about the NBA, your just a Wade hater.
The Real Deal

United States

#27 Apr 21, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Dwayne will not let the heat lose to the hawks,he can reboung from a lost,and plus,after that lost,hes gonna be hungry,and hes gonna eat them up the next game,losing that game will get him hyped up
Tiff

the problem is not Wade, we know he'll come back next game with a vengance

but the rest of the team needs to step it up

stop watching/waiting for Wade and make so plays

get some rebounds

score some points

Wade is already getting 2ble and 3ple teamed these guys are getting wide open shots and still bricking them

I hope they can turn it around ... they usually do
The Real Deal

United States

#28 Apr 21, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
lebron led a LESS TALENTED TEAM TO THE NBA FINALS...boobie gibson A ROOKIE was his second leading scorer in those playoffs. and he had a 2nd year head coach.
Kenny Kenny Kenny

you are Semi smart

lets see the second leading scorer in this team is .... Beasley ... a rookie (sound familiar)

and how many years experience the heats coach has ... thats right.. NONE ... he is a ROOKIE coach

less talented ... that can be argued, I say both are equally bad

but the point I will make is

the East is WAY BETTER this year then 2 years ago

The east has 3 of the top 4 teams IN THE NBA

Cleveland
Orlando
Boston

2 years ago Lebron did not have to face anything like that

so dont compare years

PS: I love Lebron ... but dont discredit Wade or his accomplishments this year with this team ... thats just silly.
Chuck

United States

#29 Apr 22, 2009
I don't think Shaq is missing Wade much sitting in the Arizona sun with four championship rings and 20 million coming next year(you know the 20 million dollar contract that Miami made and ultimately traded for the 21 million plus contract of JO).

Shaq's legacy is set in stone. Wade hasn't done much without a bunch of all stars around him. Wade hasn't won a championship without Shaq.

Wade gets alot of credit for "single handedly" winning a championship. A championship that Dallas lost more than anything.

WADE is alot of flash.
Chuck

United States

#30 Apr 22, 2009
Put Lebron on the Heat and they would probably end up in third ahead of the Hawks.

Put Kobe on the Heat and he would get have their inadequate coach sent packing and get in Riley's face until he brought in some real talent.
Tiffany

United States

#31 Apr 22, 2009
The rest of the team needs to step up,wade cant do it by himself,they need to play defense,box out,rebound all that,they cant let the hawks take another win,the heat are more of a playoff team than the hawks,and plus the players on the heat have playoff experience,most of them at least.
The Real Deal

United States

#32 Apr 23, 2009
Chuck wrote:
I don't think Shaq is missing Wade much sitting in the Arizona sun with four championship rings and 20 million coming next year(you know the 20 million dollar contract that Miami made and ultimately traded for the 21 million plus contract of JO).
Shaq's legacy is set in stone. Wade hasn't done much without a bunch of all stars around him. Wade hasn't won a championship without Shaq.
Wade gets alot of credit for "single handedly" winning a championship. A championship that Dallas lost more than anything.
WADE is alot of flash.
Chuck, I just noticed that you are just here to talk crap and get attention.

You have to be because what you say doesn’t make much sense.

Because of this I am hitting the ignore button on you and will skip pass all of your comments in the future.

But since I am replying now ill take this opportunity to correct your sorry arse.

If you ask Shaq … or any true basketball player … they would rather be in the playoffs and not sitting on his big fat arse in Arizona or anywhere else.

FYI … this is the first playoffs Shaq misses in 15 seasons … and I know he must hate that. But where is Wade … that’s right … THE PLAYOFFS!!!

The fact that you mention Shaq’s contract and the Heat paying him $20 million … should be a DISGRACE to Shaq. In case you don’t know … Shaq QUIT on the Heat (like he did with LA Lakers and the Orlando Magic before that)… With the Heat Shaq FAKED an injury … that magically disappeared when he got to Arizona. He said “it must have been the water”… what a joke.

He demanded to be traded because he didn’t want to take a back seat to a true SUPERSTAR like WADE.… Sounds familiar …. He did it with LA … and another superstar named KOBE … ever heard of him?

Fact is Shaq was jealous of WADE and KOBE and did not want to be the second option. Too bad for him KOBE is in the PLAYOFFS and guess what WADE is in the PLAYOFFS too. Where is Shaq right now?!?!?

And in case you didn’t notice WADE got the 2006 Championship MVP … NOT Shaq … although he tried to take it from WADES hands as they presented it to him … LOL … what a looser.

And for comparing Shaq’s 16 year “legacy” to Wades 5 year career. LOL .. you’re a joke. You must have smoked some crack before making that comment. All I can say is give Wade another 10 years and then compare “Legacy’s”… well see who’s on top.

As for you saying Wade hasn’t won it without Shaq … well your just an idiot for saying that. After Shaq SABOTAGED the Heat by quitting on them and with fake injuries the Heat was FORCED to rebuild.… JUST LIKE THE LAKERS.

And by the way … I can also say …. SHAQ HASN’T WON A CHAMPINSHIP WITH OUT WADE OR KOBE.… so there!
The Real Deal

United States

#33 Apr 23, 2009
Chuck wrote:
Put Lebron on the Heat and they would probably end up in third ahead of the Hawks.
Put Kobe on the Heat and he would get have their inadequate coach sent packing and get in Riley's face until he brought in some real talent.
lolololol ... you are funny

i really do think you must have to have smoked something before commenting on here

all I can say is … who won the 2009 scoring championship?!?!?
30 points per game?
7+ assists per game?
5+ rebounds per game?
100+ blocks and steals in 1 season?

And go compare Wade’s 2009 stats to Lebron and Kobe

And NO I’m not saying Wade is any better … but he is definitely not any worse they those other 2 guys

Don’t be a clown … people are laughing AT YOU … not with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakhouba Diawara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Jones may need more surgery (Jun '09) Jun '09 trensaun 4
News Carrying Heat too great a burden as Wade's back... (Apr '09) Apr '09 OLD PRO 1
News When Dwyane Wade is off, the Miami Heat isn't w... (Apr '09) Apr '09 xxx3 20
News Miami Heat forward Michael Beasley headed for s... (Apr '09) Apr '09 devilindetails 38
News Miami Heat coach Eric Spoelstra won't commit to... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 21
News Miami Heat: Jamario Moon sidelined for Miami Heat (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 3
More from around the web