Rout lifts Miami Heat to 2-0 at home

Rout lifts Miami Heat to 2-0 at home

There are 14 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Rout lifts Miami Heat to 2-0 at home. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Pesky early. Poised late. And comfortably at home throughout. There certainly could have been easier paths to the Miami Heat 's first 2-0 start at AmericanAirlines Arena since 2004-05, but the mere fact that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

abc

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Nov 5, 2008
Sweet win guys, very impressive energy and overall hustle..defense, would've loved to see Livingston get into the mix as well but hey, a win is a win. Gotta get over .500 ball though, looking forward for the same against N.O. on Friday.
Heatastic

New York, NY

#2 Nov 6, 2008
The whole Heat team played great, Spo coached great and...Wade was outstanding. All you Wade haters are hopeless imbeciles. Chalmers was a total draft steal...kudos to Riley and his scouting team. Beasley's game is growing and his ambidexterity makes him so unique. Diawara played a rock solid game and hope he broke into the rotation on his defense alone.
Unless he's completely dogging it in practice, I still think Anthony needs to play alot more. You noticed when the Sixers made their run in the 2nd half they pounded it inside. If Anthony can bang, rebound, and block a few shots...that's all the Heat need from that position. Has anyone seen Ben Wallace play this year? He's back to a beast as the Cavs are toasting people. Over the course of a NBA season, this "pound it inside" attack on the Heat will become our constant downfall.
2 comments

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Only 2 comments so far. Don't try to jump on the bandwagon later on.
juan

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2008
gr8 game...thats all i have 2 say
O no

Hollywood, FL

#5 Nov 6, 2008
Micheal Beasly Sucks!!!!
mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 6, 2008
the heat is BALLING at home they had two blowouts and looked great if they can just get it together on the road they would be on point so im gonna keep on cheering...LETS GO HEAT until they do man im soo pumped
mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#7 Nov 6, 2008
trust me did u see last nights game there was people there but they just dont log onto the website and u right there are alot of bandwagons out there as u see from the 2006 season when they won the title so lets keep hoping more and more people come
USMC Peru Station

Lima, Peru

#8 Nov 6, 2008
I guess Ira and Israel don't have any dumb early comments now uh....Last week they were trash talking about the team after only 3 games!!!Very poor journalism...Go heat!!! I think they will be between the number 3 and 5 seed, and they will roll once they get everyone buying the new system. I been a heat fan since those road warriors and I am very excited to see all this young guys play exciting ball, finally an uptempo game. Go Heat!!! Oh yeah, about those two bad games, all i have to say is "growing pains" we all have them, we can not allow our self to be pessimistic like (Ira and Israel) about our Home team!!!!! We could be champs again!!! Yes we can lol oh yea Go Obama!!!!
Frank

Coral Gables, FL

#9 Nov 6, 2008
I am beginning to change my mind about Beasley in the starting lineup. The kid is having his rookie ups and downs, but is beginning to produce.

I don't get Ira's "wild mood swings" by Wade. Maybe "mild frustration" would be appropriate, because there are 3 new teammates and they are still getting acquainted on the court.

Let them marinate for a couple of months and they'll be even more entertaining.

Go Heat!
OLD PRO

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Nov 6, 2008
Only Wade can change my openion of him and last night, he stepped in the right direction! He played like he wanted to PLAY instead of just get paid! Mario is a keeper! Spo is learning!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 6, 2008
abc wrote:
Sweet win guys, very impressive energy and overall hustle..defense, would've loved to see Livingston get into the mix as well but hey, a win is a win. Gotta get over .500 ball though, looking forward for the same against N.O. on Friday.
they play SA on FRI
neyizhsalo

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2008
greenmiamicat wrote:
<quoted text>
they play SA on FRI
So how do you think Chalmers will do at pg against Parker and against Paul?
gamepoint

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2008
All we need to do is dominate our home games and we're in the playoffs

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 7, 2008
neyizhsalo wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you think Chalmers will do at pg against Parker and against Paul?
i think Parker is exhausted from the 55pt 2ot road win @ MIN so i give chalmers the edge but against paul... thats a different story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakhouba Diawara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Jones may need more surgery (Jun '09) Jun '09 trensaun 4
News Carrying Heat too great a burden as Wade's back... (Apr '09) Apr '09 OLD PRO 1
News When Dwyane Wade is off, the Miami Heat isn't w... (Apr '09) Apr '09 xxx3 20
News Heat knew what was coming (Apr '09) Apr '09 The Real Deal 32
News Miami Heat forward Michael Beasley headed for s... (Apr '09) Apr '09 devilindetails 38
News Miami Heat coach Eric Spoelstra won't commit to... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 21
More from around the web