Boilers rally falls short as Cyclones...

Boilers rally falls short as Cyclones triumph

There are 110 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 22, 2007, titled Boilers rally falls short as Cyclones triumph. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Jiri Hubalek scored 18 points and Diante Garrett added 14 Saturday night as Iowa State beat Purdue 83-80 to advance to the finals of the Las Vegas Holiday Classic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
oh lee

Redmond, WA

#104 Dec 23, 2007
i like boys.
hoosiredaddy

Redmond, WA

#105 Dec 23, 2007
i like cupcakes-- thate what i call boys.
truc

Euclid, OH

#106 Dec 23, 2007
OMG I guess you have never listened to the iu network. Fisher and Leary aren't homers give me an ifing break
Don Fisher

Indianapolis, IN

#107 Dec 23, 2007
truc wrote:
OMG I guess you have never listened to the iu network. Fisher and Leary aren't homers give me an ifing break
Really, thats all you have? You brought the weak sauce for the holidays!!
pacers101

Independence, KY

#108 Dec 23, 2007
Boiler Pride wrote:
Oh, yee of little faith! Slipperyrock must be where you transferred after the I.U. shrinks diagnosed your overly suspiciuos personality as bordering on paranoia.
Richard Kallenbach
Purdue '75
I.U.'77
Dang, he pulled your ho card, all of you. and no one but 1(I don't count the guy that said Harvard, cause, come on Harvard get real) had the cajones to do the same. Guess he's right most of you talking trash are inbread janitor hilljacks who've never seen the inside of a college classroom except on tv
Rob
U of Tulsa 95
kudos Richard
oh and slipperyrock you could only come back with , "you're a fool". weak indeed.
truc

Euclid, OH

#109 Dec 23, 2007
Purdue doesn't have release the grades everybody knows they can pass their classes. A.J. just passed pot smoking 101. No Einsteins they don't even have any Goldsteins.
Fan of IU

AOL

#110 Dec 23, 2007
Hoosierdaddy wrote:
IU released the mid term grades for the Hoosiers. Fairly respectable, no Einsteins' but ok. Why won't the Purhooves release the grades?
Gotta problem up there in Laughiette? Thought so?
Need Cupcake?
hey fello iu fan, i think you and me went to the same high scholl back in suthern indiana, i ferget the name now. did you go and be a collage boy like you sed you wud. Man tell me you gone to iu, i wud loved to gone there, and see them banners in person. by the way, whose Einstein, was he an hooiser baskball player who got our segand banner? i bet his teem wooped up on pu, thats why they aint got no banners. cupcake eatin fools.

Go IU, were fer u.
Fan of IU

AOL

#111 Dec 23, 2007
HoosierBrian wrote:
<quoted text>
I listened to the Burler's radio network on my way home last night. I have never heard such homers. Every call against Purdue was a horrible call by ref's that ref a different game because they were from the Mountain West. Not sure who the lead announcer is........but he has the personality of a cupcake (no icing). The only relief was listening to all the all the Burler shots clanging of the rim. There were more bricks than found in most Laffayette buildings. My ears are still ringing.
I can't wait for the Big Ten season to start. Purdue can't even beat the cupcakes on their schedule right now....just wait until the Big Ten beatdowns begin. I can just hear the excuses now.....Baaaaaaaa we are so young. Baaaaaaaa we never get a call. Baaaaaaaaa we have to play all the good teams. Baaaaaaaaa everyone is so mean to us.
I predict a losing season, a losing Big Ten record and no postseason play for the Burlers. That loss to Wofford is not going to look good on the NIT resume.
hey man anuther iu fan on this hear pu comment thingy, good company.

i tryed to aply for a job at th\e walmart in avoca a whileback, an they say they aint hirinng, plenty of good help alredy i reckon. Anyway, sometimes wen the tv aint coming in so good, i tune into the am radio and listen to fish and leary, en they always be given me a good idear of wuts going on in a game. leary has a good objective vue of the ofishiating all the time. an he should no, he was a hoosier on the 1983 champoonship banner year. oh man, remember it like it was yesderday.

Go IU, were fer u and keep that pu down. signed wofford .

“"Deeds not Words"”

Since: Dec 07

Brownsburg, IN via Olympia, WA

#112 Dec 24, 2007
basketball fan wrote:
I have seen Purdue play a few times this year and I dont think they win a game this year in the big ten
Not much of a "basketball genius" let alone "fan" to suggest that the Boilers lose all Big 10 games.

“"Deeds not Words"”

Since: Dec 07

Brownsburg, IN via Olympia, WA

#113 Dec 24, 2007
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. It will add to the experience of Purdue never winning a National Championship.
Like Coppin State?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wesley Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... (Nov '14) Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Why 24 2
News The Starting Lineup Revealed (Jul '14) Jul '14 naqib 2
News Lakers Agree to Deal With Wesley Johnson (Jul '13) Jul '13 yvone kael buyco 1
News What Suns Should Do With Fifth Pick (Jun '13) Jun '13 south philly 3
News 4 Last-Minute Trades the Phoenix Suns Should Pr... (Feb '13) Feb '13 south philly 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves Offer Perfect Situation ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 trailblazer180 3
More from around the web