Boilers rally falls short as Cyclones...

Boilers rally falls short as Cyclones triumph

There are 110 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 22, 2007, titled Boilers rally falls short as Cyclones triumph. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Jiri Hubalek scored 18 points and Diante Garrett added 14 Saturday night as Iowa State beat Purdue 83-80 to advance to the finals of the Las Vegas Holiday Classic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2007
Missouri State needs a cupcake after the Bama loss. Merry Christmas, Purwho is a nice gift.
Crisco

Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong

#3 Dec 23, 2007
Hoosierdaddy wrote:
Missouri State needs a cupcake after the Bama loss. Merry Christmas, Purwho is a nice gift.
Go back to sleep with your 300 lb larda** wife.

Or better yet, go line up your GED.

Most of you hilljacks have never seen a college classroom from the inside.

“"Deeds not Words"”

Since: Dec 07

Brownsburg, IN via Olympia, WA

#4 Dec 23, 2007
Iowa state and Missouri state are quality teams...may not be in the top tier of their leagues but aren't bottom dwellers either. These games will just add to the experience of the Boilers.
Gene K Dee

Westerville, OH

#5 Dec 23, 2007
Bring back Wofford, we want another chance...We practiced all week against Lafayette Jeff hoping to get better?
Junior varsity program suits our team well.
truc

Euclid, OH

#6 Dec 23, 2007
Take your shots now because with 4 freshmen and 1 sophmore starting they are only going to be better for now on. Get all of you jucos and 1 year wonders because the frosh will be here for 4 years. They may even be a final four team in the future.

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2007
truc wrote:
Take your shots now because with 4 freshmen and 1 sophmore starting they are only going to be better for now on. Get all of you jucos and 1 year wonders because the frosh will be here for 4 years. They may even be a final four team in the future.
Thanks for the comedy relief. Final Four? Purwho couldn't make the Final Four of the Las Vegas Classic! Got Cupcake?
Take this protein shake

Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong

#8 Dec 23, 2007
Hoosierdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the comedy relief. Final Four? Purwho couldn't make the Final Four of the Las Vegas Classic! Got Cupcake?
Hoosier Inbred......
Keep scheduling those 8 home games against pu'se teams, you may make it to another bowl game since Clinton was president.
truc

Euclid, OH

#9 Dec 23, 2007
Hoosierdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yet you have a senior a liar and a cheater yet I make you laugh. YES I DID SAY MIGHT EVEN BE A FINAL FOUR TEAM BUT I FORGOT YOU ARE IN OHIO AND YOU ARE STUPID SO I HAVE TO PUT IT IN BIG LETTERS.

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2007
OH Lee wrote:
I just hope the Toiletmakers represent Indiana well in the Nothing Important Tournament this season - if they're lucky enough to make it.
You have to feel a little compassion for these delusional Final Four(ers). Got Cupcake?
truc

Euclid, OH

#12 Dec 23, 2007
The only thing worse than a kentuckian is a tenneseeian. They will more thanlikely go to the nit but they didn't lie and cheat to get there.
OH Lee

Memphis, TN

#13 Dec 23, 2007
I've always felt compassion for PU. I pity any program whose only goal is defeating the state school once a year but that never sets its sights higher.
truc

Euclid, OH

#14 Dec 23, 2007
You have an amazing state to bad it's full of hillbillies and commies.
OH Lee

Memphis, TN

#15 Dec 23, 2007
Hey, truc. First of all, it's "Tennesseean," moron. Secondly, the only reason my tag shows "Knoxville" is because that's where my company's headquarters are. You don't know where I am or anything about me.

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2007
NIT? NIT? Diddly-poo! You need a winning record to be invited to the NIT. 7-4 with cupcakes early, now the Big Ten beatdown is coming. The Las Vegas Invitational was Pee Eww's tournament.

As for the Hoosier football team making the playoffs in over a decade, Tempe is nice to visit. Good luck in the Murder City Terlit Bowl matchup against a MAC team? MAC team you already beat? That'll draw millions of fans!

Got Cupcake?
truc

Euclid, OH

#17 Dec 23, 2007
Oh Lee I may not know where you are but I do know something about you.First of all you are not a Purdue fan. Second of all you are using your companies computer, and you have nothing to do but whine about Purdue's team so I do know a thing or two about you.
GET REAL

Westerville, OH

#18 Dec 23, 2007
truc wrote:
THIS GUY WAKES UP AND STARTS SMOKING CRACK
truc

Euclid, OH

#19 Dec 23, 2007
Ok now hoosierdaddy the NCAA doesn't have a playoff. Ten out of eleven years in bowl games is much better than once since 1993 that is fourteen{14} if you can't count.
OH Lee

Memphis, TN

#20 Dec 23, 2007
Gee, genius - I'm not a Purdue fan? Did you figure that out all by yourself? Let me help you with something: In English, when we want to show possession, we use 's after the subject. Hence, it would be "company's computer," not "companies computer." See if you can remember that, trailer trash.
truc

Euclid, OH

#21 Dec 23, 2007
See I do know something about you. You is one of dem smart guys who probably went to college while I just work for a leven. Got to go and changthe tars on ma tralor.
Harley

Panama City, FL

#22 Dec 23, 2007
Hoosierdaddy wrote:
Who's your daddy ? Bet you don't know!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wesley Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... (Nov '14) Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Why 24 2
News The Starting Lineup Revealed (Jul '14) Jul '14 naqib 2
News Lakers Agree to Deal With Wesley Johnson (Jul '13) Jul '13 yvone kael buyco 1
News What Suns Should Do With Fifth Pick (Jun '13) Jun '13 south philly 3
News 4 Last-Minute Trades the Phoenix Suns Should Pr... (Feb '13) Feb '13 south philly 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves Offer Perfect Situation ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 trailblazer180 3
More from around the web