Cleveland Cavaliers fans give it to C...

Cleveland Cavaliers fans give it to Charles Barkley

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 20, 2009, titled Cleveland Cavaliers fans give it to Charles Barkley. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Yes, Charles Barkley was booed. Heartily. Cavs fans let Barkley have it as his image has flashed on the Jumbotron before Game 1, cameras following him as he prepared for his TNT broadcast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

United States

#1 May 21, 2009
"Barkley will be prover right at the end"
Cavs not done

Cleveland, OH

#2 May 21, 2009
Cavs fans were not booing Barkley because of his pick so much as his worn out calling us the "mistake on the lake". C'mon Charles, pick who you think will win, but don't take a cheap shot at a hard working town.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#3 May 21, 2009
Cavs not done - You are so right about 'hard working' blue color people here in north Ohio. They are the city's backbone. We got nicknames for Orlando and Pittsburgh, but I'm not going there. Charles never liked the Cavs, he is nothing but a bandwaggoner recently. I just look at the source and recall all the crap he's done in his day and LMAO at him.

United States

#5 May 21, 2009
The Cavalier Fans weren't booing Barkley because he picked the Magic.....They booed him because he's been making harsh remarks about the city of Cleveland for the past few weeks. He's been making insults and cheap shots while the Cavs were on TNT during the regular season. Just want to let you know the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wally Szczerbiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wally Szczerbiak - nude! (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jann 1
News Cavs: a 'cowardly betrayal' | The Columbus Disp... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Joe 29
News Michael Arace commentary: A trade to bring Shaq... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Keith Strohmeyer 1
News Maybe they should stop this one: Cavaliers on a... (May '09) May '09 joseph 2
News LeBron scores 34 as Cavaliers end long playoff ... (May '09) May '09 eger 3
News Cavaliers: Trade doesn't look likely before dea... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Bewitched 2
News Cavaliers rock Celtics 98-83 (Jan '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 6
More from around the web