Magic want to be like Cleveland

Magic want to be like Cleveland

There are 30 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Magic want to be like Cleveland. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

They are, of course, no ordinary house guests. King James and the Cleveland Cavaliers come calling tonight at Amway Arena .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dimp

Flint, MI

#21 Mar 17, 2008
Mike2315 of course Lebron is no Mike he Lebron's and he only needs adequate shooting and Big Z is good enought support player in the post. No one compares him to Mike because he plays a different game

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#22 Mar 17, 2008
Luke wrote:
Yeah, I'm writing to all the magic fans that are waiting for me to come.
I will come in Orlando next year to steal the playing time of Marcin Gortat, a player that, by the way, was a lot better than me in Europe.
But after half season, exactly when I will start to putting big numbers,(something like 2 min, 3 to, and 10% FG) and speaking a little more this strange language (Yo soy = I am, Tu eres = you are....) my girlfriend will call me back in Spain and, you know, 5 minutes of sexxxx every night is way better than 2 minutes with this annoying team.
:=)
<quoted text>
lol!!!
not the same

Austin, TX

#23 Mar 17, 2008
I though they both played basketball
dimp wrote:
Mike2315 of course Lebron is no Mike he Lebron's and he only needs adequate shooting and Big Z is good enought support player in the post. No one compares him to Mike because he plays a different game
REPUBLICAN NOBACK

Plano, TX

#24 Mar 17, 2008
I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE COMPARED TO CLEVELAND ..........A FILTHY TOWN!
Michael In Ocoee

Polk City, FL

#25 Mar 17, 2008
REPUBLICAN NOBACK wrote:
I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE COMPARED TO CLEVELAND ..........A FILTHY TOWN!
I thought Cleveland Rocks?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#26 Mar 17, 2008
It's interesting to watch the game with the Cavs announcers - first of all, they are relatively unbiased. Several times tonight the Cavs have had loose ball fouls called on them, and each time they have looked at the reply and admitted that it WAS a foul. Most 'home' announcers will completely ignore any visual evidence that goes against their team. Refreshing.

Secondly, it is interesting to hear them critique the Cavaliers. They are pretty critical of how much the rest of the roster defers to Lebron James. Basically sounds like Lebron trusts his team-mates and wants them to get involved, but they are far to quick to try and force the ball into his hands. Truth be told, he's looked pretty frustrated in a lot of close-ups of him tonight.
Gabe

United States

#27 Mar 17, 2008
We believe!!!!!!! Go Magic!!!!!

“Hate is a four letter word!”

Since: Dec 07

New York, NY

#28 Mar 17, 2008
It looks like and sounds like Cleveland needs to look to the Magic instead of the other way.

Cleveland want to be more like Magic.
Emery bond

Hampton, VA

#29 Mar 17, 2008
I am glad that the focus is not on the Magic team as the TOP team in the east. This is actually a blessing... they should not worry (MAGIC players)of not being noticed, so they can concentrate on honing their skills and continue to improve their game, so when play off time comes they'll be the ONE to be reckoned with. I know a lot of teams are wondering how really good this team.
Just play hard and play smart basketball my friends, for the reward of your effort will not go unnoticed! I BELIEVE IN YOU. YOU ALL CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS....Lastly, TELL THE WORLD WHAT YOU COULD AND WOULD DO,BUT FIRST... SHOW IT!!

MAGICFAN2000

Lake Mary, FL

#30 Mar 18, 2008
Don't expect the media to keep building up Cleveland, since their trade's not producing results. The Magic easily handled the fourth place Cavaliers despite a strong game from Lebron. The Magic are getting noticed now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wally Szczerbiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wally Szczerbiak - nude! (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jann 1
News Cavs: a 'cowardly betrayal' | The Columbus Disp... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Joe 29
News Michael Arace commentary: A trade to bring Shaq... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Keith Strohmeyer 1
News Cleveland Cavaliers fans give it to Charles Bar... (May '09) May '09 Kennyf428 4
News Maybe they should stop this one: Cavaliers on a... (May '09) May '09 joseph 2
News LeBron scores 34 as Cavaliers end long playoff ... (May '09) May '09 eger 3
News Cavaliers: Trade doesn't look likely before dea... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Bewitched 2
More from around the web