Team effort puts Cavaliers in series

There are 3 comments on the May 11, 2008, Columbus Dispatch story titled Team effort puts Cavaliers in series. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

“But the win is all that matters. I can't worry about the way I'm shooting the ball. If I'm not making shots, I'm able to get steals or blocks. I do so much more than just shoot the ball, and the key is that other guys stepped up.”

After two games of standing around and waiting for the King to rule, his subjects rose up and established a democracy last night. via Columbus Dispatch

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Since: Jan 08

Saint Albans, VT

#1 May 11, 2008
f the celtics
pbxtech

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 May 11, 2008
How about that, they finally played like a team instead of a bunch of overpaid cry babies

Since: Jan 08

Saint Albans, VT

#3 May 12, 2008
yea you watch they are gonna take the series...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wally Szczerbiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wally Szczerbiak - nude! (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jann 1
News Cavs: a 'cowardly betrayal' | The Columbus Disp... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Joe 29
News Michael Arace commentary: A trade to bring Shaq... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Keith Strohmeyer 1
News Cleveland Cavaliers fans give it to Charles Bar... (May '09) May '09 Kennyf428 4
News Maybe they should stop this one: Cavaliers on a... (May '09) May '09 joseph 2
News LeBron scores 34 as Cavaliers end long playoff ... (May '09) May '09 eger 3
News Cavaliers: Trade doesn't look likely before dea... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Bewitched 2
More from around the web