Commentary: Cavs have depth, but are ...

Commentary: Cavs have depth, but are missing reliable third option

There are 1 comment on the Chronicle-Telegram story from Mar 25, 2008, titled Commentary: Cavs have depth, but are missing reliable third option. In it, Chronicle-Telegram reports that:

One of the Cavaliers' biggest strengths is they have 11 quality players. One of their biggest weaknesses is there's not much difference between the third and 11th players from a talent and production ... via Chronicle-Telegram

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chronicle-Telegram.

Jim in Kent

Ravenna, OH

#1 Mar 25, 2008
Unfortunately, I agree with this guy. There's not much after LeBron. A big step down in talent. But, I think that everyone would agree with that, and it's playoff time and it is what it is. Yuh run whatcha brung. I don't see West as our point guard of the future and Boobie might be. Boobie needs to come back and be productive right away. Sasha has been way too inconsistent to warrant the minutes Brown has been giving him. Smith is a good guy and Anderson should stick to what he's good at and quit trying to be a big scorer. His defense and rebounding have been suffering. Most teams have found that an eight man rotation in the playoffs is the way to go. Some teams even go with less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wally Szczerbiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wally Szczerbiak - nude! (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jann 1
News Cavs: a 'cowardly betrayal' | The Columbus Disp... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Joe 29
News Michael Arace commentary: A trade to bring Shaq... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Keith Strohmeyer 1
News Cleveland Cavaliers fans give it to Charles Bar... (May '09) May '09 Kennyf428 4
News Maybe they should stop this one: Cavaliers on a... (May '09) May '09 joseph 2
News LeBron scores 34 as Cavaliers end long playoff ... (May '09) May '09 eger 3
News Cavaliers: Trade doesn't look likely before dea... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Bewitched 2
More from around the web