Cavs pick wrong week to fall apart

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

In the movie Airplane! , Lloyd Bridges plays the guy who runs an airport as a plane heads toward it with the pilots stricken by food poisoning.
Comments
21 - 21 of 21 Comments Last updated May 10, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sause

Marietta, GA

#22 May 10, 2008
Point is most of you are right Mike brown dont have aclue about how to run an off and his def is out dated and perdicable its sad because we see the same thing every game give the ball to lebron and everybody stand ther and dont move come on mike brown you have to tell them to move to the basket take a page out of rip's book he dosen't stop moving until he gets the ball on the pick and roll then shoots thats how you get open cavs got a bunch of set shooters not going to work now the other nba teams getting better. As for andy stop taking the ball of the dribble your there to get rebounds and draw charges thats it and maybe just maybe if your open for a close shot then take it now Z I like But dont force fade away shoots pass the ball back out and reset or soon as you get the ball in the post make a play quick before defender gets set tihs will create a foul simple and make your free throws PLEASE!!! only way to bet good teams. New coach new system brown time is up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wally Szczerbiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wally Szczerbiak - nude! (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jann 1
Cavs: a 'cowardly betrayal' | The Columbus Disp... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Joe 29
Michael Arace commentary: A trade to bring Shaq... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Keith Strohmeyer 1
Cleveland Cavaliers fans give it to Charles Bar... (May '09) May '09 Kennyf428 4
Maybe they should stop this one: Cavaliers on a... (May '09) May '09 joseph 2
LeBron scores 34 as Cavaliers end long playoff ... (May '09) May '09 eger 3
Cavaliers: Trade doesn't look likely before dea... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Bewitched 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wally Szczerbiak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••